Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife (1351 Views)

What Reason Do I Give / Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / Of What Interest /reason Do You Need A Guy In Your Life For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 5:43pm On May 09, 2011
Assuming there are no helps in your house and your wife is not pregnant, guys would you for any reason do kitchen chopping for your wife all because u love her? This includes going to the market and buying the stuffs; yam, garri, rice,meat, fish, pepper, tomatoe, vegetables, thyme, curry, seasonings, thickners to mention a few. Ladies would you like your husband to do so for you to prove he loves you or you frown at such?

Pls contribute as i am seeing my friend who does so as a houseboy.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by MrCork17: 5:45pm On May 09, 2011
huh? kitchen chopping? is this a nigeria english? undecided
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Seunshikem(f): 5:49pm On May 09, 2011
Kitchen Shopping u mean?
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by 190: 5:50pm On May 09, 2011

kitchen shopping ooh

kitchen chopping

i would do both as long as im eating from the food and my kids are eating from it too
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by obowunmi(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2011
chopping indeed!~

Love conquers all.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Abbycrown(f): 5:55pm On May 09, 2011
Wisegee:

Assuming there are no helps in your house and your wife is not pregnant, guys would you for any reason do kitchen chopping for your wife all because u love her? This includes going to the market and buying the stuffs; yam, garri, rice,meat, fish, pepper, tomatoe, vegetables, thyme, curry, seasonings, thickners to mention a few. Ladies would you like your husband to do so for you to prove he loves you or you frown at such?

Pls contribute as i am seeing my friend who does so as a houseboy.
He doesn't have to do it to prove that he loves me. It's the normal thing to do, considering my condition. Isn't he suppose to be my helper? Or is he not the father of the foetus in my womb?
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Atreides(f): 5:55pm On May 09, 2011
Well it would be nice if he does it maybe occasionally or something,but i definitely wouldn't be comfortable with any houseboy-like man.

I'd rather do the cooking and have him hang out with me in the kitchen sometimes than have him cook for me all the time. That might be weird.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 5:58pm On May 09, 2011
huh? kitchen chopping? is this a nigeria english?

English does not matter. The subject is understood. Pls express your opinion.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2011
Must a woman be assisted only when she is pregnant?

Nonsense!

I am pretty sure most women help their men with the bills and other expenditure so the man should also be able to help with househood chaos.
Helpping around the house and being a considerate husband/man wouldn't make you any less a man.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 6:02pm On May 09, 2011
Seeing a man in the market pick all these stuffs makes it look in Africa as if he is a hen-pecked man. For me i can assist in any other thing but wouldn't go the market 4 my wife except if she is pregnant or sick.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 09, 2011
@OP
why not, i'll do it occasionally
when i think it will ease her stress.

but i'd really love to hang around her in the kitchen when she does the cooking sha,
so i can steal a piece of meat from the pot when she is not looking  grin grin grin
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 6:11pm On May 09, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmm I can see there are so many gentlemen in Naija now. But trust most Naija women ,once you start, it may become your duty ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Where are the radical guys?
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by solomto(f): 6:14pm On May 09, 2011
Wisegee:

Seeing a man in the market pick all these stuffs makes it look in Africa as if he is a hen-pecked man. For me i can assist in any other thing but wouldn't go the market 4 my wife except if she is pregnant or sick.
clap for urself mr chopper
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by livedit(f): 6:21pm On May 09, 2011
In my opinion, it really doesn't matter who goes to the market.  Most of the time, we go together. He takes the groceries in and assists in putting them away.  Even when he doesn't go to the market with me, I don't think he loves me any less.  We share in household duties cooking, cleaning, shopping etc.  A marriage is a partnership so we both contribute our parts.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2011
Maybe if I'm cooking and I ran out of one or two things, I might ask him to go and get them for me, only because I don't want him burning what I have on the stove already lol.

I wouldn't ask him to do it to show me he loves me though. That sounds kind of silly lol. Everything should be done out of love for one another anyway. If I ever asked him, it would only be as a small favor.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 6:34pm On May 09, 2011
Ogugua mind you it depends on the kind of man you have at home. It is not all men that will accept being sent on such errand no matter how daisy it is. If you like let the food catch fire not only burn.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 09, 2011
That's because to some men, everything is a big deal.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by MMM2(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2011
am not married yet.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 7:14pm On May 09, 2011
M M M:

am not married yet.

MMM, would you do so when u marry?
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by BABE3: 7:20pm On May 09, 2011
Kitchen chopping? No koso now! cheesy

Is it not just to cut meat and veggies with knife? How hard is that. Love is beautiful. Love is not proud, nor is it selfish! smiley
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Freiburger(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2011
YES
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Osama10(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2011
There is not there, I do more than that myself because I love cooking and food so much.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Freiburger(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2011
Osama10:

There is not there, I do more than that myself because I love cooking and food so much.

cool cool cool
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 7:32pm On May 09, 2011
Everybody seems to be positive. I think it is easier said than done. Let's be real pls.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2011
Or maybe you dey vex because to some people, not everything is a big deal cheesy
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by BABE3: 7:35pm On May 09, 2011
Wisegee:

Everybody seems to be positive. I think it is easier said than done. Let's be real  pls.

haha,  We say we fit chop tomatoes-- abi wetin angry--- Abeg park well jo!
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Freiburger(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2011
Wisegee:

Everybody seems to be positive. I think it is easier said than done. Let's be real pls.
Why asking if you can't believe the replies you 're seeing? If I can't do that for the woman i call my wifey then i should be able to back it up with reasons, but fortunately i 've got no reason why i can't do that.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Osama10(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2011
Freiburger:

cool cool cool

wink wink wink
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2011
if she means alot to u do it, but if u dont, ask her to be the woman and do her job
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 12:29pm On May 10, 2011
tiniyata:

if she means alot to u do it, but if u dont, ask her to be the woman and do her job

This sounds reasonable. I will give it a trial and see how she appreciates it.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by horny4u(f): 12:34pm On May 10, 2011
Ogbeni remove ur eye from ur friends marriage and find something doing my friend. I hate when people donot know where their nose stops. Its none of your business if he choooses to wipe his wife backside, donot put them asunder jare.
Re: Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife by Wisegee: 1:12pm On May 10, 2011
horny4u:

Ogbeni remove your eye from your friends marriage and find something doing my friend. I hate when people donot know where their nose stops. Its none of your business if he choooses to wipe his wife backside, donot put them asunder jare.

Horny4u, you speak like one that would order your husband to do some humiliating stuffs. Easy oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. / Signs He’s Just Not That Into You / How Best To Propose To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.