Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me (2202 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Romancehub: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2021
Had a suitor by January, he is not based in the country, I am a working class lady . After knowing for months, he sent me to his family, I went they saw me and I saw them,they all liked me,after that he sent his parents to do investigation about me and my family, after which came out good.

He moved further and sent money to his parents to come do Introduction and collect marriage list and did some of the things in the list, that he wants to finish the remaining himself in his presence. He came back 2 months ago and I went to their family house to welcome him and went back to work after one week,because I believe we need to spend time together to know ourselves more,especially me seeing him angry and vice versa and how he react to things physically… so far he is a good guy and obviously he loves me so much, but what happened is still what I don’t have answers to.

we had little misunderstanding and we sorted it out and were happy again, but mother in-law carry the matter for head,and started giving me attitude, and they were supposed to come finish up the marital rights in 2 weeks, but I was surprised when I was gisting with him and he said his mum said the remaining stuff in the list is too much, that she is complaining, message was passed across to my people, and my dad told them that it’s not a must to finish everything in the list, the date passed they dint come,I went to my mother in-law to beg her if I have offended her in anyway, that she should forgive me that her attitude towards me have changed,but she claims I did nothing wrong to her.

Suddenly hubby started giving me attitude too,I did all I could to know what is going on but all to no avail…. my sister, like play ,this matter enter another level, it escalated to the extent that hubby said to me that he is not sure of this marriage anymore, that he doesn’t think he can continue with the marriage anymore, I tried involving my people, to at least know what I did wrong and his reason, but he doesn’t have reason or any fault from me.

I cried to my mother in law to tell her what her son is saying, and all she could tell me was that ,she wont be Alive for her son to marry me anymore not to talk of marrying me and relocating to the state with me, my brothers and sisters tears drop down my eyes after seeing her reactions while saying this to me..along the line I found out I was pregnant, I passed a message to hubby and family, till today he said nothing, his mother said his son is no longer interested in the marriage, while all this was happening me and my family were backing it all up with prayer but it keeps getting worst to the extent he blocked me from every means of communicating with him, I am bitter ,my heart bleeds.

Rest of the story

https://tiktalkhub.com/after-paying-my-bride-price-and-impregnating-mehe-refuse-to-marry-me/05/07/2021/
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Solsix(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Your village people are involved
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by donbachi(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Ntoooorrrr!
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by VEXT: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Till I hear from your husband first,because you women lie alot!!!

6 Likes

Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by AroOkigbo(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2021
The story didn't say you people had s£x. How come you are now pregnant? Who give you belle?

2 Likes

Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by AroOkigbo(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2021
VEXT:
Till I hear from your husband first,because you women lie alot!!!
Person wey never marry am na him she de call hubby. Women!

5 Likes

Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Sotland: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Sorry for your predicament.. However, let other girls use this as a lesson.. Just because a guy sent his people or came to introduce himself as a suitor, doesn't mean he has married you.. Until he pays your bride price, he's not your husband yet... May you find Peace in this your difficult times..
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by fineboynl(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
They have seen the sign yiu are going to be a bad wife. Especially when you guys want to love in the state were the law favor the woman.

The mother is trying to avoid all of that'. You must have did something bad to get all that response.

1 Like

Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by thinksquad(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
When a person is angry ,she/he may say terrible things or show a type of character that may seem like a danger to the in laws
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Cholls(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
donbachi:
Ntoooorrrr!

Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Bynz: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romancehub:
Had a suitor by January, he is not based in the country, I am a working class lady . After knowing for months, he sent me to his family, I went they saw me and I saw them,they all liked me,after that he sent his parents to do investigation about me and my family, after which came out good.

He moved further and sent money to his parents to come do Introduction and collect marriage list and did some of the things in the list, that he wants to finish the remaining himself in his presence. He came back 2 months ago and I went to their family house to welcome him and went back to work after one week,because I believe we need to spend time together to know ourselves more,especially me seeing him angry and vice versa and how he react to things physically… so far he is a good guy and obviously he loves me so much, but what happened is still what I don’t have answers to.

we had little misunderstanding and we sorted it out and were happy again, but mother in-law carry the matter for head,and started giving me attitude, and they were supposed to come finish up the marital rights in 2 weeks, but I was surprised when I was gisting with him and he said his mum said the remaining stuff in the list is too much, that she is complaining, message was passed across to my people, and my dad told them that it’s not a must to finish everything in the list, the date passed they dint come,I went to my mother in-law to beg her if I have offended her in anyway, that she should forgive me that her attitude towards me have changed,but she claims I did nothing wrong to her.

Suddenly hubby started giving me attitude too,I did all I could to know what is going on but all to no avail…. my sister, like play ,this matter enter another level, it escalated to the extent that hubby said to me that he is not sure of this marriage anymore, that he doesn’t think he can continue with the marriage anymore, I tried involving my people, to at least know what I did wrong and his reason, but he doesn’t have reason or any fault from me.

I cried to my mother in law to tell her what her son is saying, and all she could tell me was that ,she wont be Alive for her son to marry me anymore not to talk of marrying me and relocating to the state with me, my brothers and sisters tears drop down my eyes after seeing her reactions while saying this to me..along the line I found out I was pregnant, I passed a message to hubby and family, till today he said nothing, his mother said his son is no longer interested in the marriage, while all this was happening me and my family were backing it all up with prayer but it keeps getting worst to the extent he blocked me from every means of communicating with him, I am bitter ,my heart bleeds.

Rest of the story

https://tiktalkhub.com/after-paying-my-bride-price-and-impregnating-mehe-refuse-to-marry-me/05/07/2021/

E never marry u u don already open leg for am.... Now u don carry belle dis matter carry weight...
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by ceede2: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pls finish the storyline here, I'm like a river I no dey turn go anywhere.

Wait!! what happened to that nja base guy that's is disturbing you for marriage that year?? Meka I no mentioned him name here.
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Juliusmalema2: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
donbachi:
Ntoooorrrr!
Why na? U are wicked o
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by sukar886: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Are you sure you didn't dump any guy here for obodo onyibo man..
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by GeezBitz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
What's the little misunderstanding you guys had?
The one u guys sorted out initially, can you narrate the event in details?
In there may lie the problem and probably the solution.
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by potent5(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
He has already married you na.
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by LadyRosa(f): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Return his bride price then remove the baby.
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Mophor: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Issoright
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Twelfthman: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tales by moonlight
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by loadedvibes: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
This title self.. I no understand
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by GeneralPula: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
AroOkigbo:
The story didn't say you people had s£x.
How come you are now pregnant?
Who give you belle?

Ok..
Baby I no cum
Yuh, you no cum
How cum belle cum
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Maybe he found out your toto is no longer tight grin
Re: After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me by Romancehub: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please drop your comments on the site cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic / Groom Was Seriously Placing Bet With His Phone During His Church Wedding / Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.