Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic (2170 Views)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by pimplucious: 11:44am On May 25, 2022
A random girl I’ve been chatting with lately, got into a chat with her this morning and my reply to her last convo’ got me wondering what her next reply would be.

Any guess guys before her reply? Will load a screen shot of her next reply to see who guessed right.

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Qatar2022: 11:44am On May 25, 2022
Billing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Bluntguy: 11:51am On May 25, 2022
She is not fine and you need to do something about it, that's what she means. You better move on now before you buy market.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by paulolee(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2022
urgent 2k them..u dodged a bullet

5 Likes

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Demigod22: 12:12pm On May 25, 2022
paulolee:
urgent 2k them..u dodged a bullet

Whenever a girl ask me if I have eaten, I will say yes and thanks for asking, instead of asking her same question because I know the answer, they are always hungry, I can't come and feed adult who is not useful to me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Demigod22: 12:14pm On May 25, 2022
These girls are always not fine, I don't even ask them again and if she reply like this, I will just tell her that it will be fine. These girls are something else.

1 Like

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by BigRocky: 12:24pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin

"Trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am"

Belike u wan food or data for person babe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Kollins11: 12:26pm On May 25, 2022
Baba you better pick race.

4 Likes

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by horlarkoonlay(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
I go just reply “amen” and japa jeje

3 Likes

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by oz4real83(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2022
Asking a lady "how are u" is the most dangerous question in Nigeria, once you ask, a debit transaction will leave you if you aren't smart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by princeemmma(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2022
Op pick any of these below

"Babe my hair is rough, i want to plait another one"
"Babe i need urgen 5k"
"Babe am not feeling well since last week, i need to go for checkup"
"Babe my brothers sisters daughter is not feeling well, i need money to visit"
"Babe my friend is celebrating her birthday, i want to buy the cloth, 30,000"

The first life na woman finish am, the second life wey we get again.... na woman won finish am

1 Like

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Savedday: 2:15pm On May 25, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by pimplucious: 2:48pm On May 25, 2022
princeemmma:
Op pick any of these below

"Babe my hair is rough, i want to plait another one"
"Babe i need urgen 5k"
"Babe am not feeling well since last week, i need to go for checkup
"Babe my brothers sisters daughter is not feeling well, i need money to visit"
"Babe my friend is celebrating her birthday, i want to buy the cloth, 30,000"

The first life na woman finish am, the second life wey we get again.... na woman won finish am
grin grin grin the last bit tho
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by LogicBomb8: 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Ofcourse you will
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by arthurwillia(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2022
Lol shengbo weyrey
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2022
pimplucious:
A random girl I’ve been chatting with lately, got into a chat with her this morning and my reply to her last convo’ got me wondering what her next reply would be.

Any guess guys before her reply? Will load a screen shot of her next reply to see who guessed right.

my question IS... you already asked the girl once how she was and she replied, so why ask her the same question A SECOND TIME by asking "you?"....?! maybe she put that emoji because you keep asking the same boring shiit. she already told you she is good, why ask her again and again?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Deicide: 3:41pm On May 25, 2022
Demigod22:

Whenever a girl ask me if I have eaten, I will say yes and thanks for asking, instead of asking her same question because I know the answer, they are always hungry, I can't come and feed adult who is not useful to me.
Normally I always reply them with "I have not eaten that sepa want to kill me here" this would prevent any future billing.

They always remember you when they want something grin

1 Like

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by NairabIogger: 4:25pm On May 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Asking a lady "how are u" is the most dangerous question in Nigeria, once you ask, a debit transaction will leave you if you aren't smart.
lmao grin
One for nairaland here wey I meet almost finish me with Debit each time I ask her if she has eaten
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by pimplucious: 4:39pm On May 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

my question IS... you already asked the girl once how she was and she replied, so why ask her the same question A SECOND TIME by asking "you?"....?! maybe she put that emoji because you keep asking the same shiit. she already told you she is good, why ask her again and again?!?!?

I only asked a question and expect an answer. What’s with bringing up an unrelated issue? If you don’t have answer to the question you bug off

1 Like

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
pimplucious:
I only asked a question and expect an answer. What’s with bringing up an unrelated issue? If you don’t have answer to the question you bug off

bro, my apologies, i was just showing you how you brought boring discussion by asking over and over the same question....all is well!
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by InfinityFabric: 5:20pm On May 25, 2022
- Problem in their family
- Problem in her personal life
- Problem in school.

In each one, there's a need for money. #StaySafe
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Nonexisting: 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
Nigga should simply reply AMEN IJN to her I will be fine.

Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by pimplucious: 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, my apologies, i was just showing you how you brought boring discussion by asking over and over the same question....all is well!

Pls my apologies I didn’t mean to be rude.
Re: Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic by Demigod22: 11:21pm On May 25, 2022
Deicide:

Normally I always reply them with "I have not eaten that sepa want to kill me here" this would prevent any future billing.

They always remember you when they want something grin

LoL, we don know their tactics finish.

(1) (Reply)

Is Okay To Be Having Sex Every Week? / I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. / Oprah Winfrey. Feminist? Feminist Good For Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.