Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away (46212 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by nedekid: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
Thats being populist.
Its same thing as a dango driver that follows one way (food seller sells in a non designated area), his bus is confiscated.
This woman should have been arrested, her food seized and she, prosecuted, possibly required to pay a considerable fine or face jail term.
Point is we have to try to do things the proper way to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Philipmoon2(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2021
What the commissioner did was wrong.
But we now feel pity on the woman, she most have been warned not to trade on streets, but she kept deaf ears, something must have made the commissioner to act like that, obedience is better than secrifice
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Cnach: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2021
See nah
Ebonyi State that is almost empty of humans are erecting laws that would keep people away from the state. Nawa o
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by zoedew: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2021
"GO AND DIE" POLITICIAN A LA OSHIOMHOLE WHILE HE WAS EDO STATE GOVERNOR. THAT IS NOT LEADERSHIP!
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by pinkgoodies(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2021
goodnexlite:
Whoever can Help Me Reach This Woman should let me Know, I want to Support her with some Money.
That Commissioner is a Bastard, They should Tell him I said so

Go and help your neighbours around you, who need the help. Don't come on SM to be the good guy and don't tell me how many people you have helped. There are more close to you that needs it.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The commissioner did well.

Learn to do business in organised manner and stop looking for cheap sympathy.

Foods that are already contaminated with lead (Pb) and Copper ( Cu) content toxic to humans is what she wants to use and garner sympathy.

When you started the business, make sure the environment is within the areas as specified by Government. You can't just drop your wares on middle of the road and start selling.

Moreover I am fully sure they have been warned several times before this action was taken.

You are asking for your state to be good but you can't do things properly in same state.

I have lost sympathy for such humans because I have little patience for fools.

Even the quality of food I saw there is not good for human consumption.

Trash talker! If we check now, you eat rubbish for breakfast, lunch and dinner (that's if you even eat thrice a day).
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Cnach: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
thuggery and violence gets u wealth in Africa and Nigeria especially., no wonder someone said karma died trying to enter Nigeria!
somebody really said that? Lol
As in dey detain the guy (karma)
Oh Africa

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2021
prince3009:

Trash talker! If we check now, you eat rubbish for breakfast, lunch and dinner (that's if you even eat thrice a day).

Kudos to the commissioner.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by 8stargeneral: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Not good one from d both side,but d man got it totally wrong why not fine d woman..imagine HW d country hard.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by izubext007: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2021
The barrister is a basterd to the call, even in Abuja the federal capital , they are lots of street trading going on with out any hinderals , let only eboyi that has nothing to offer to the GDP of Nigeria.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Canberra55:
� � that handsome edo governor that year

Monkey no fyn, but hin màmá like am...... wink
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:
[s]Omo.

This is somewhat a catch22 situation; she shouldn’t have broken the law and the commissioner shouldn’t have been so reckless.

She’ll be fine, let her try any of the approved locations tomorrow[/s].
Rabbish
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Cnach:

somebody really said that? Lol
As in dey detain the guy (karma)
Oh Africa
bro I hope u ain’t in doubt? Because I might be tempted to ask u why in Nigeria people behave recklessly without remorse and recourse to the consequences of their actions, the bad outlives the good … yet everyone has been expecting karma..

Isn’t obvious karma has been assassinated? Abducted ?.. or should we just say karma avoided Nigeria due to the anticipated overbearing workload considering the whole world needs the attention of karma lol
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Rabbish

Empty brain
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Bluntemperor: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
OBTMOS:
This is so heartbreaking

This is a PDP State not APC O! Brutality everywhere.
Can two wrong makes a right!
Is there no other way to correct this woman for going against the law of the State.If for instance,this govt Official
had stopped and warned her, people would have come in defense of the govt.
The Woman's age is likely to be 36-42, and the cry is deep one, resonating on how
to get the next meal to survive and as you can see,the tears from her is sorrowful,on hope of survival!
But why should a Lawyer,a State Official behave in such erratic manner?
We should be careful before we bring curse to ourselves,for God is not unmindful
of such tears and weeping from the poor or is there any Govt Palliatives ever given to this poor woman before
from Govt circles?
Madam,fear not, helps are coming your way!

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by AuroraB(f): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:

I'm an empty brain
lipsrsealed
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by lichocho(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

This is why this country will not get better.

Why should the Commissioner throw the woman's food away?

Why can't the Commissioner fine the woman like 5k.

This will make her not try it again instead of pouring the woman's food away just like that.

You medical attention seriously.
bro chill..dem go don give dem time to relocate..so u feel say dem no notify dem before dem scatter her tins..it is well
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by anselm791(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
They say 2 wrongs dont make it right.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ImpactCrater: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:

I can bet street hawking is illegal over there, same as it is in Lagos https://m.guardian.ng/news/lagos-to-enforce-ban-on-street-hawking/

That’s why the govt builds markets and complexes boss.

So does the government have an option that a poor widow can afford to do business to sustain her livelihood?
I agree they have made a law but the law and the complexes excludes the downtrodden such as this woman who in my opinion also have a right to make a legitimate living.
The implication of such nonsensical laws is that it excludes about 70% of the population i.e. the poor of the society and they insist on enforcing it without considering the human component.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Anago55: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Onyekachi Nwebonyi was riding Okada in 2016 undecided undecided undecided
Bros eh, if them plant your lies for ground, it will germinate and bear fruit! Tueh!
This man is the immediate past chairman of PDP since 2015 and was only appointed commissioner 3months ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Zombie

What do you know about onyekachi Nwebonyi? This man was my neighbour until his appointment as PDP chairman. Lol

Na my village person be that ooo. Whichever year he was appointed PDP chairman,all I know is that he was an okada rider before his appointment

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2021
What is the problem with them,they don't want bike people they don't want people to hawk on d road and all that
What do you want them to do if you keep chasing them all this country tire me
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by davillian(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:
Omo.

This is somewhat a catch22 situation; she shouldn’t have broken the law and the commissioner shouldn’t have been so reckless.

She’ll be fine, let her try any of the approved locations tomorrow.
From what I can see it's a mobile outlet
She moves the item sells at a particular spot for sometimes and move....
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2021
ImpactCrater:

So does the government have an option that a poor widow can afford to do business to sustain her livelihood?
I agree they have made a law but the law and the complexes excludes the downtrodden such as this woman who in my opinion also have a right to make a legitimate living.
The implication of such nonsensical laws is that it excludes about 70% of the population i.e. the poor of the society and they insist on enforcing it without considering the human component.

That’s a lie, go to any market and see market women displaying their wares.

Are you telling me those women that sell pepper, scent leaves, ugu etc in market sections pay millions for that their individual space?
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by georgeakins: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Imagine!
"If you want to know a man's character, give him power".....Abraham Lincoln

.. or riches .

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Orji3(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2021
DonBenny77:
2 hrs before she was like "make him come na nothing dey happen".
My nigerian brethren are the most stubborn mfks on earth
If you quote me wrong your mother's pucci
grin

I sincerely blame other lazy sperms that couldn't rush and fertilize the overies b4 ur arrival. Now see the kind comment their laziness caused.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2021
davillian:

From what I can see it's a mobile outlet
She moves the item sells at a particular spot for sometimes and move....

“Mobile outlet” which is also known as street hawking.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Bigdocky60: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
you too don kill am na

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Cnach: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
bro I hope u ain’t in doubt? Because I might be tempted to ask u why in Nigeria people behave recklessly without remorse and recourse to the consequences of their actions, the bad outlives the good … yet everyone has been expecting karma..

Isn’t obvious karma has been assassinated? Abducted ?.. or should we just say karma avoided Nigeria due to the anticipated overbearing workload considering the whole world needs the attention of karma lol
And that's the only reason why people are going into evil doing every day. Karma has disappointed many. I mean millions of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ceejay10(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:
Omo.

She’ll be fine, let her try any of the approved locations tomorrow.
nothing like catch 22 here. It's sheer wickedness. He could easily have sent her away without pouring the food away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.