Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away (46200 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Lamasta(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The commissioner did well.

Learn to do business in organised manner and stop looking for cheap sympathy.

Foods that are already contaminated with lead (Pb) and Copper ( Cu) content toxic to humans is what she wants to use and garner sympathy.

When you started the business, make sure the environment is within the areas as specified by Government. You can't just drop your wares on middle of the road and start selling.

Moreover I am fully sure they have been warned several times before this action was taken.

You are asking for your state to be good but you can't do things properly in same state.

I have lost sympathy for such humans because I have little patience for fools.

Even the quality of food I saw there is not good for human consumption.
So destroying her means of livelihood is the way to go ba You are not different from the rogue commissioner

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by highchief1: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Woman In Tears As Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Her Food Away For Selling On Street

HAPPENING NOW! Woman in Tears as Ebonyi Commissioner, Barrister Onyekachi Nwebonyi Pours Her Food Away for Selling on the Streets.

The woman said this is her only source of feeding her children.

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP0zgHW0BY

https://igberetvnews.com/1394722/ebonyi-commissioner-throws-away-vendors-food-woman-cries-help/
ebonyi ppl are abnormal ppl..
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Generalwoodz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
Can I copy? I post this directly to him on Facebook. I promise not to mention your name grin
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ChiefSosa(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Can I copy? I post this directly to him on Facebook. I promise not to mention your name grin
Enjoy! smiley

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Christistruth00: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
. As at 2016, this man was an okada rider before his appointment. I know him very well

So Jesus answered his number and he forgot to be Merciful in appreciation of the Mercy God has shown him
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ogbuefi677(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:
She go soon hammer....... cheesy

Remember, go and die widow statement...... wink
U be big man my Oga,cut soap give her

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ogbuefi677(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
OBTMOS:
I wish I can get her verified account number.
This really moved me.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ogbuefi677(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
goodnexlite:
Whoever can Help Me Reach This Woman should let me Know, I want to Support her with some Money.
That Commissioner is a Bastard, They should Tell him I said so

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ogbuefi677(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Naijabad:
Please can someone link me to the woman or get me her account number.
I want to wipe her tears.

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ogbuefi677(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Who can find her for me, I will give her 50k
Chief chief.
My bald head brother from Ehugbo.
Cut soap give that our sister.
Oya,here you go

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ogbuefi677(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
highchief1:
ebonyi ppl are abnormal ppl..
Nkuta taa ghu
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Jimmy231: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Anago55 post=103384377]. As at 2016, this man was an okada rider before his appointment. I know him very well. Really ?
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Los10ban: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is commissioner for wicked affairs against humanity. What he should have done is to instruct the poor woman to go away with her stuffs. Dont be surprised she bought those things on credit hoping to pay after the days sales. God help us. Man inhumanity to man
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Rolly22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
The sudden state government sponsored media onslaught against onyekachi Nwebonyi, the erstwhile PDP chairman is beginning to look suspicious. Looks like Dave is about to pull another stunt against one of his own like he did with the now dead powerful commissioner

Something is definitely in the offing. Abakaliki political Bloc should be on guard as the Ebonyi south is about to play magic with our turn

You're a mad man like the so called nwebonyi all you could see is about political party while keeping a Blind eye to the injustice metted out on this poor woman, you're a mad man.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Joromi1: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is why Ibos are better off in Nigeria than in the Biafra they crave. Imagine what a mere commissioner did to a poor woman looking for her daily bread. If Nigeria is a zoo then Biafra must be Nat Geo Wild.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by PEACEFULRULER195(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
This man is making for himself a lot of enemies in the state. Last time, he was reportedly going about breaking the windshields of people's cars purportedly parked wrongly in streets of Abakaliki. He should be called to order by his principal now before his village people visit him.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by shoprite: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

This is why this country will not get better.

Why should the Commissioner throw the woman's food away?

Why can't the Commissioner fine the woman like 5k.

This will make her not try it again instead of pouring the woman's food away just like that.

You medical attention seriously.

Unfortunately these crooked Naija politicians know nothing about fines and other civil means to deter people . . .they just do what they know how to do best . . .act the fool ! undecided

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
He shouldn't have poured her food away, this is wickedness.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Biggcake: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fellow nairalanders, let's raise N1,000,000 million naira for this woman.... I'm fully ready to support....

I leave the so called commissioner to God...
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Laboni: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
. As at 2016, this man was an okada rider before his appointment. I know him very well
A barrister an okada rider?
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Jlow2: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
PDP should have taking advantage of this to score sum points
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Fantazy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
The woman might be wrong though, but that doesn't mean the so called commissioner should waste her only source of survival.
That woman's tears may fight him badly
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by themanderon: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
He is a real Nwebonyi. Very heartless and callous people. A fine and a severe reprimand would have had its effect that throwing away her goods. Does he know how she saved up money to embark on that business? Who desires to be selling on the streets considering the dangers involved? Was its not the terrible economic situation that brought about this? I just don't know why our leaders are like this. Very wicked and soulless.
One day the poor will surely have nothing but the rich to feed on.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Lifeisgoody: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human

This is very deep

ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by iceberylin(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, why?
You don't really law
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Gfskw: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Really
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by OgwuEgo: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy Thanks my brother make I go check on Facebook
ogbuefi677:

Chief chief.
My bald head brother from Ehugbo.
Cut soap give that our sister.
Oya,here you go
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by OgwuEgo: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
List of zombies.
GenBuhari:
This one strong o.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
We oppose any form of secession from Nigeria via violence or confrontation.
DANites are duty bound to :
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) challenge agitation secession from Nigeria,
c) Support other DANites on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.
d) Identify new moniker to be added to DAN members list
e) Follow all other Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and protracted debating with them.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, thebosstrevor1, adadike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by oloshun(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please by any chance if you know this woman, please send email on oloshun@gmail.com. I will like to help. Thanks.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Oshokalo: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Commissioner wan trend,him go give am something later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake / Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.