Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away (46202 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Naijabad: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Please can someone link me to the woman or get me her account number.
I want to wipe her tears.

5 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by sammirano: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Igbos hate igbos.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by itoese(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2021
People should learn to be law abiding. Street Hawking is against the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by LOVEGINO(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Madam no cry. He is a god sent to u. U ve made it.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ImpactCrater: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:
Omo.

This is somewhat a catch22 situation; she shouldn’t have broken the law and the commissioner shouldn’t have been so reckless.

She’ll be fine, let her try any of the approved locations tomorrow.

She is not breaking any law by doing a legitimate business.
The useless government should provide an affordable, conducive option to the street.
I am sure the woman ambition is to own a shop or a restaurant.
When you victimise people who are trying to survive against the odds created by the same useless ruling class, then there is a problem.
The government should provide affordable shops before pouring away the poor womans food.
Laws are made for humans not humans for the laws.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by legallyminded: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2021
grin
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you just go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by SmartPolician: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

This is why this country will not get better.

Why should the Commissioner throw the woman's food away?

Why can't the Commissioner fine the woman like 5k.

This will make her not try it again instead of pouring the woman's food away just like that.

You medical attention seriously.

Nigerians are horrible human beings.
That's why nobody obeys the law in this country.
This country can never ever work.
If that commissioner had fined this lady, you people will definitely complain and call it injustice.
If Nigerians are not ready to obey laws, why do we have them in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by youngmoney4me(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Imagine people with wicked heart
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by palsenator(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2021
DonBenny77:
2 hrs before she was like "make him come na nothing dey happen".
My nigerian brethren are the most stubborn mfks on earth
If you quote me wrong your mother's pucci
grin

Because you have had your daily bread , that's why you could reason recklessly. It's a pity you sounded this way and I pity the generation your kinds will raise.

Even if she broke the law, which you and I ain't so sure of , there are better ways to this as humans instead of going the ways of the dogs.

Is she the only woman selling on the street in the whole of that state even just the capital.

4 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ChiefSosa(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2021
AmazingELixir:
[[s]quote author=ChiefSosa post=103383757]I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you just go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
[/s]

The Law is the Law sentiment has no place in it.
NEVER QUOTE THIS MONIKER WITH NONSENSE AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by blesskewe(f): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2021
This man is mad
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Aplaudez(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
kenny714433:
Nigerians will never learn. They are ready to convert a dual carriageway to their trading fare, blocking pedestrians, causing traffic and making our road an eyesore.

Our leaders will never learn. What will it take imposing heavy fines and confiscating the goods? I tell you, after paying heavy fine to get back her food, she will avoid the street. They prefer acting like gods.

Shoro niyen
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by without(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Woman In Tears As Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Her Food Away For Selling On Street

HAPPENING NOW! Woman in Tears as Ebonyi Commissioner, Barrister Onyekachi Nwebonyi Pours Her Food Away for Selling on the Streets.

The woman said this is her only source of feeding her children.

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP0zgHW0BY

https://igberetvnews.com/1394722/ebonyi-commissioner-throws-away-vendors-food-woman-cries-help/
this very bad in any way i totally condemne it

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ledaman: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Instead of the stupid commissioner to support the woman in her struggling to survive, he ended up throwing away her legitimate business. Commissioner Happiness and Joy would never visit you again. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Osanoghodua1: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Both are wrong. Why jungle justice and why disobey orders?
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2021
ImpactCrater:

She is not breaking any law by doing a legitimate business.
The useless government should provide an affordable, conducive option to the street.
I am sure the woman ambition is to own a shop or a restaurant.
When you victimise people who are trying to survive against the odds created by the same useless ruling class, then there is a problem.
The government should provide affordable shops before pouring away the poor womans food.
Laws are made for humans not humans for the laws.

I can bet street hawking is illegal over there, same as it is in Lagos https://m.guardian.ng/news/lagos-to-enforce-ban-on-street-hawking/

That’s why the govt builds markets and complexes boss.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by EngrXrix(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

HAPPENING NOW! Woman in Tears as Ebonyi Commissioner, Barrister Onyekachi Nwebonyi Pours Her Food Away for Selling on the Streets.

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

https://igberetvnews.com/1394722/ebonyi-commissioner-throws-away-vendors-food-woman-cries-help/

I like to feel sorry for the woman but I'm quite sure she must have been warned so she's bearing the brunt of her disobedience. We Nigerians have a nag for flouting rules. This must change. If government says don't do this. Please after God is government. Dont do it. Else u go take am as u see am.

Forgive me if you think this comment is insensitive.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by kelechi50: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
. As at 2016, this man was an okada rider before his appointment. I know him very well
Imagine!
"If you want to know a man's character, give him power".....Abraham Lincoln
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Canberra55:
Oga go and boil hot beans and chop, if you don't know what a catch 22 is. Don't koman b murdering English on here under the impression that no-one knows you used that phrase in the wrong context.

Lol dummy.

You most likely don’t know what it means.

All knowing English expert and you didn’t see “somewhat” there.

Anyhoo, you’ve earned yourself a reply.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by truthstands01: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2021
This is an act of heartleasness by the commissioner. You can place fines on people selling on the wrong places and they will leave but throwing her food away is absolute wickedness. Some Nigerian political class are heartless.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by AmazingELixir: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

NEVER QUOTE THIS MONIKER WITH NONSENSE AGAIN!

That's what I feel like doing to you right now...

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by kamalbob(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

This woman is trying to survive, it is very very stupid decision mtsww
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by kelechi50: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Can this woman afford government owed shop to rent
Plomo:

I can bet street hawking is illegal over there, same as it is in Lagos https://m.guardian.ng/news/lagos-to-enforce-ban-on-street-hawking/

That’s why the govt builds markets and complexes boss.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by sonofElElyon: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2021
kenny714433:
Nigerians will never learn. They are ready to convert a dual carriageway to their trading fare, blocking pedestrians, causing traffic and making our road an eyesore.

Our leaders will never learn. What will it take imposing heavy fines and confiscating the goods? I tell you, after paying heavy fine to get back her food, she will avoid the street. They prefer acting like gods.

If the fine is "heavier" than value of the food she'll abandon it.. which still comes to same thing..
Reasonable fine.. and lady should learn to obey the law... Or at least avoid openly defying anti street trading laws

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by CasNova(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2021
IT IS ILLICIT TO ENGAGE IN STREET TRADING BUT CALLOUS TO THROW SOMEBODY'S MARKET AWAY.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Electrochemistry(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2021
GeneralPula:
Imagine..

Flatinoz are being wicked to Flatinaz..
is this supposed to be a comment or silliness; stupid ampit!

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ejimatic: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

The woman said this is her only source of feeding her children. This is a psychiatric commissioner. Whose senses needs some medical evaluation He has dented the image of the governor who appointed him

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Alvino1(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
I'm not taking said with the commissioner, but if there is a law in Ebonyi State that prohibits street trading, everybody in the state (including the woman) should adhere strictly to it, to avoid cases like the present one... it is well...
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
kelechi50:
Can this woman afford government owed shop to rent

Does that excuse her from breaking the law and getting her wares destroyed?

Besides, other petty market traders in markets nko? How are they affording their space?
It doesn’t necessarily have to be a 4 corner stall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.