Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,171 members, 7,856,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers (29292 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by SmartPolician: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Akpangbo:
Will Rivers return the stolen money? Imo should puch for reparations.

It has never happened before.

Akwa Ibom collected from Cross River

Bayelsa collected from Rivers.

Now, imo is taking from Rivers.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fake news
Just like you and your life . Get to work, take some pills down there

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by IGBOSON1: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Dymaco:
What Nigerians did to south east because of oil will never be forgotten. Many south eastern lands were merged to rivers state, cross river and delta. All these is to make sure that they suffer south east.
We have egbema rivers and egbema imo state. Same people, same community and land seceded to rivers because of oil well

True!

This is the first good thing i can conceed Uzodinma, Buhari and their APC have done! This didn't and couldn't happen throughout the entire 16 years of that useless PDP and all the impotent Igbo appointees and elected officials in the party that held prominent positions!

5 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by IGBOSON1: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Samfloxin:

Fake news? Because it is good news? Bitter soul, tufiakwa gi !!!!!!!

Well, in fairness to him, it would be 'fake news' becuase he hates Igbos! Cut him some slack bros! wink

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by SlayerForever: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2021
post=103414428:

This was the last derivation funds received in 2020 with this latest 43 oil wells recoverd Imo will be 4th largest

I thought it was Bayelsa that was displaced at 4th.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Pained soul. Anyway, Sniper is on sale. I will highly recommend that to you.

Gotze1:
Says who?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Ifearnoevil: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Can you explain this long and rigorous process and tell us who gave the final approval for the recovery of the wells.

It has to do with courts and boundary commission.
Stop giving too much credit to Buhari that he doesn't deserve.tell him to secure his state katsina so that people can go to farm and travel to do their business.the last time I checked, recovering of oil wells is not in his manifesto.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Wow!!!!
This is great news!!!

I hope Rivers State is made to pay back all the oil money they stole from Imo State. I mean this is robbery na. 45 oil Wells revenue over the years is not beans, we are talking of billions of naira here!!

My state is now oil rich and I see Owerri becoming Nigeria's second most beautiful city after Abuja cool cool

Good
Atleast we can have our peace.

Goodluck
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Dymaco(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2021
tutudesz:

Answer my question 1st, was Delta (Anioma) ever part of Eastern region
No sir, they are old northern region. Just free me. No mention me again

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Idiko1: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Kagd10:

Ode, you dey mad! Did you think I'm like you[b] OSU [/b] liars?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13811284_img20210706092937_jpeg901649f32be2cffe3bbe0400a1bac9aa

Ode, honestly you do not belong to this discussion. When WWI ended in 1919, Shell D'Arcy had not entered the Southern Protectorate. I suggest you spend more time on the real books than fooling around on Interent and reading craps posted by brains in the same caliber as you, dirty abobaku. How did OSU find its way into this discussion?

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2021
One step at a time bro. Sooner or later, Nigeria will address boundary adjustment fully. If Imo was able to recover the oil wells under Buhari, you will agree that a fair minded President will do better job of addressing wrongs of the past.

OfoIgbo:
The simple fact is that if the oil fields in Igbo-speaking area of Rivers state are distributed between Abia and Imo, both states will overtake Bayelsa and Rivers states state as larger oil producers,

If the oil fields in Igbo-speaking areas of Delta state are added to Anambra also, then 3 Igbo states will be in the top 5 oil producing states
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Amah70: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2021
post=103412316:

https://punchng.com/imo-predicts-boom-over-43-oil-wells-recovered-from-rivers/

But this governor must stop using nearly all funds to the state to build infrastructure only in Owerri state capital. Rest of Imo state are in limbo.
It’s becoming too much of him and state capital.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by OfoIgbo: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Neimarjr:

Which fucking oil dy Igbo side for Delta State??
Make una dy calm down

Ukwuani people have more oil than Urhobo people in Delta state
Ukwuani people have more oil that Ijaws of Delta state
Ukwuani people have more oil than Itsekiris of Delta state.

So when you compare the Aniomas, of which the Ukwuanis are proud members, with each of the ethnic groups of Delta state, Anioma people have more oil.

It is only when you team up the other ethnic groups of Delta state, that their oil reserve may (JUST MAY) become greater than the oil fields in Anioma.

Know this, and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by hammerDK: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2021
IF WE REMOVE THE IGBO PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE.

ALOT OF OIL WELLS WILL RELOCATE TO SE ZONE.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Why are so pained like this? Why are you such a tortured soul? Boundary adjustment commissions are independent agencies made up of fair minded experts not politicians. The one they did which ceded several villages from Cross Rivers to Akwa Ibom has long been settled. So know this people are not like your current rubber stamp Senate and House.

LEGALSER:

Another govt will cede it to Rivers State cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Omoslim26: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2021
post=103412332:
Imo now 4th largest oil producing state

Before next year we will move to 3rd.
And we lead in Gas too��.
Guy I can smell something very good coming into Igboland very soon��.
God bless IMO State.
Good bless the ever beautiful Ala Owerri.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by ScotMisile: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I thought you have left nairaland.

Lol
I got my hand full of responsibilities... Nairaland is just someone's initiative... Why should it take my time
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2021
ScotMisile:

I got my hand full of responsibilities... Nairaland is just someone's initiative... Why should it take my time

Lol

Alright, since today we are celebrating you guys.

Jisienu Ike
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Hunchogee:
Funny how IGBOS suddenly celebrate the down turn of Rivers .. Tomorrow they will be saying south south is BIAFRA . Well let it happen this way so south south will know igbos are only interested in your oil and sea access not you people . Finally I keep telling rivers nairalanders that you guys are living on past glory after bayelsa and Abia state are done with you guys , you be begging Akwa Ibom for money grin

See you see past glory. Because of this beer parlour journalism with no facts to backup, you have started giving thanksgiving hoping for the downfall of Rivers state. I dey laff you. Akwa Ibom is and will forever remain in our shadow. I hope you know you are no longer the largest producer of crude oil. But Rivers Igr keeps rising. Choke on it, dog eater!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Abujason: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Animal.
See accomplishments.
Illiterate almajjiri.
Soon e go clear una for eye
The terrorist in chief won’t remain there forever

Almaigaa:

Yet, the North hold you by the Balls,
Yet, the North is your master.
Yet, all the 5 EASTERN Governors were installed by the North.
Yet, the Northern Galant security men do Target practice with youths in your region.
Yet, over 95% of all Federal Government workers in the EAST are from North.
Yet, the North will still install another stooge in Anambra, as Governor.
Yet, Igbo's don't have a say in the EAST and beyond.
Yet, BIAFRAN Region is the most backward.
Yet, the North has succeeded in ISLAMIZING over 60% of IGBOS in the EAST.
Yet, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, Chained and dragged like a comon Thief.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by ALTERNATEID: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

It has to do with courts and boundary commission.
Stop giving too much credit to Buhari that he doesn't deserve.tell him to secure his state katsina so that people can go to farm and travel to do their business.the last time I checked, recovering of oil wells is not in his manifesto.

You are just beating around the bush because you don't want to give credit to those that deserve credit. Provide a link to the court judgement that ceded the oil wells to Imo state if you truly know what you are talking about.
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
post=103412332:
Imo now 4th largest oil producing state

Your own is to wake up from sleep and type any nonsense that enters your mind.

What are the production figures for each oil well ceded to warrant Imo state being considered as 4th largest.

After smoking Indian hemp, u start to hallucinate.

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by chi4ik4(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2021
donmixc:
Lol, doesn't change the fact that southern states are underdeveloped grin cheesy
we are far developed than the entire North.

1 Like

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by ScotMisile: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Alright, since today we are celebrating you guys.

Jisienu Ike
Where's the pistol you kept for us?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by tutudesz: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Dymaco:

No sir, they are old northern region. Just free me. No mention me again

Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Kagd10: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Idiko1:

Ode, honestly you do not belong to this discussion. When WWI ended in 1919, Shell D'Arcy had not entered the Southern Protectorate. I suggest you spend more time on the real books than fooling around on Interent and reading craps posted by brains in the same caliber as you, dirty abobaku. How did OSU find its way into this discussion?

Osu liar, the whites were in Nigeria as at 1914. Heck, amalgamation of Nigeria was in 1914. I already backed my point with facts! Go and knack your osu head on a rock if you're that pained!
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Good, God bless Imo state and Ndi Imo. All the oil wells should even go to Imo state, so Niger Deltans can have focus in their lives. That oil is doing them a major disservice so it is a welcome development
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Elliotwaveforec: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2021
I remember when Akwa Ibom took almost all the oil wells from Cross Rivers State. What has Akwa ibom state been doing with all the allocation despite the small population?
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Blue3k:
Lol I wonder if Rivers will cry like Cross River has over the last decade. This is going to fun to watch.
Let them cry
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
chukshigh:
Uzodinma on the beat. Imolites give this man a chance biko, he be like he fit perform
Oga, he no dey work anything. Imo state now has a lot of bad roads and since he entered office he never build one single road
Re: Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers by Easternblood: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Gotze1:
Says who?
Says statistics on ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.