Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples (28121 Views)

4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Generally, no one loves to see a good thing go bad. We all like happy endings where there is a win win situations for all parties involved. Having the positive hormones trickle down our systems can be ecstatic which is why most people go on wild, desperate chases hoping to catch up with happiness from one direction to another.

In all honesty, life is rarely all rosy and fun as we would have wanted it to be. This is reality. It is not all the fancy things that turn out well. It is not all the amazing couples that end up together. It is not all wishes that turn out real. Though we may try to conceal the truth, the fact is that a good number of persons who go into relationships do not settle together.

The statistics of break ups in recent times is mind blowing. Further analysis, we can conclude that it is better to breakup than to get divorced later, hence the saying, a broken Relationship is better than a broken marriage.

What Is Breakup?

I initially thought of skipping this part because the rate at which people including children get into relationships is rather very high. Still, so we can still do justice, we are going to try to explain this term in the simplest possible way.

Breakup is a situation whereby two individuals who were initially together in any kind of relationship cease from being in such a relationship any more thereby parting and going separate ways.

How Does Break Up Happen?

Break up do occur when the parties in a relationship no longer feel the need to be together anymore. Sometimes it starts with some form of distancing of self from the other physically and emotionally. Other times, there can be an outright expression of frustration and a desire to quit by a partner.

However, the tone and manner in which this is done is solely dependent in the level of maturity and self control of the individuals. A break up scene can be such a rowdy affair while in some other instances, it can be a simple, cordial and civil display.

What Are Those Things That Lead To Breakup?

Break up does not just happen. There are triggers and facilitators that increase the probability of a relationship ending. Join me as we consider some of them below.

1. Incompatibility

You may want to ask if they did not consider this before they got together. Well, I am in no position to give a satisfactory answer to this. However, there are many couples who started so well only to discover subsequently that what they thought was a perfect fit was a mere fiction. Were so much ground of disparity exists between the parties, it is almost given that such a union will eventually be dissolved.

2. Insincerity

Nothing much can be achieved in an atmosphere of lies and distrust. Having to continuously look over your shoulder and watch your back is not a position any one would want to be put in. If this is what is prevailing in a relationship, then the end is near. If you continually find out what your partner said to you was far from the truth and was an attempt at deception, your mind can be totally turn off from such a person.

3. Insensitivity

If everything seem forced, the emotions are not free flowing and the communication is being stifled, there is a serious problem. If the partner become insensitive and unresponsive towards one another, a huge vacuum will be created, emotionally and otherwise. This vacuum if not immediately addressed will expand into a great divide that will gradually yet efficient sever the bonds between the partners till everything goes away finally.

4. Disloyalty

Regard, respect, commitment and love are key indices of loyalty. These are not supposed to be lacking in any significant way. The necessity of these ingredients of loyalty is just to pronounced. As such, if there is a breach in the existence of loyalty in a relationship, doom is fast approaching. Sooner or later such a union will collapse.

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/30/4-things-that-could-trigger-breakup-amongst-couples/

7 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Hathor5(f): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2021
binarymachine:

What Is Breakup?

I initially thought of skipping this part because the rate at which people including children get into relationships is rather very high. Still, so we can still do justice, we are going to try to explain this term in the simplest possible way.

Breakup is a situation whereby two individuals who were initially together in any kind of relationship cease from being in such a relationship any more thereby parting and going separate ways.

How was this explanation necessary? grin

22 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by kinzation(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Lastly

If better fvck no dey

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by ChiefSosa(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Money!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by mbahdi(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2021
I tink dis are for married people.i hail those marrying at dis critical time.am 29yrs.out of my 1001 problem marriage is not among it in the next 10yrs.cos I never see who marriage help.abi una dun see

26 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by superlanny(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2021
I agree with all these your points, but the fastest way to break up is just doing mistake and going broke, either your fault or not, it is the fastest way to heartbreak.

When there is money, all those compatibility and the remaining grammer you dey talk na wash.

Money has been known to do wonders, in anything you do, focus on that and the rest will flow, especially pussy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by alizma: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Buhari will do what Obasanjo did in 2011. Nigeria will not break.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by NwaNimo1(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021

7 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Romanoff(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Money!

Thank you.

This is the number one cause, infidelity is number two.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by design110: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy

Lemme Summarize everything for you in 1 word
**Money**

4 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Cheating!!

4 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by wunmi590(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
cool

Where do you put almighty money? undecided
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by FashionCookie(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Feminism and Alpa male wahala. Everybody wants to overdo...

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by meobizy(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Marriages don’t last forever talk less of relationships.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Seniorwriter(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/30/4-things-that-could-trigger-breakup-amongst-couples/
@OP the number one thing that you failed to mention is Emotional Intelligence.

If there is an imbalance in the aforementioned then the likelihood of a breakup will be very high.
Pinkyposh:
Story of my life
Why not share your experiences to a large crowd(1k peeps) and also get paid for it.
Reach out if interested or tell me how to reach you for this deal.
Your experiences shared might save a youngling from sharp heartbreak.

Deep Quote
Love isn't enough to make a loved one reciprocate appropriately.
Crixus12:
Much much more to that list

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Are you on facebook?

EXLOVER:
POVERTY should top that list.

I lost $300 this morning, i just blocked 2 sweetgirls that keeps messaging my life.

Man wey nor get money na small thing dey vex am.
Digital trades? Your moniker though......are you always an Ex to all your ladies?

kinzation:
Lastly

If better fvck no dey
Gbamsolutely....most ladies can cause a WAR for not been dutiful @it.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Pinkyposh(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Story of my life
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by EXLOVER(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
POVERTY should top that list.

I lost $300 this morning, i just blocked 2 sweetgirls that keeps messaging my life.

Man wey nor get money na small thing dey vex am.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by realstars: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Nudber 4 Is A Most.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Lanretoye(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Economy,cost of one bag of rice before can only buy one paint rubber. grin
5k wey we dey manage for 3days now just 1day.
Cost of living o ti high,standard of living o ti low...then the husband doesnt smile back home,the wife feels the heat and breakup is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Tonero231: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Buhari policies and failed promises

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Crixus12: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Much much more to that list

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by MANDIPUTIN: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Finance & lack of money is number 1 & the major reasons for breakups in Nigeria.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by neonly: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
superlanny:
I agree with all these your points, but the fastest way to break up is just doing mistake and going broke, either your fault or not, it is the fastest way to heartbreak.

When there is money, all those compatibility and the remaining grammer you dey talk na wash.

Money has been known to do wonders, in anything you do, focus on that and the rest will flow, especially pussy.

Sometimes too religion can contribute

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
You only shared 4...

I know more than 20.

Those who know more than 30 are suffering from broken relationships.

People no go ever learn.

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Cokahot: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Those are foreign points for abroad ppl,
Major ish ma money here for naija.
Money money money.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by DriveByKiller: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Hathor5:

How was this explanation necessary? grin
he feels he's talking to kindergarten.

The boldness of every idiot who finds the opportunity to use social media to launch mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by KingAzari: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
/..
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Divoc19(f): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Not enough reason.
Some couples still make it work with all these list.
Commitment is the ultimate binder in relationships.

binarymachine:

Source:
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by IgweOfNnewi: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Break up is usually triggered by bad experience which comes from fornication, when you already have the perception that men cannot be trusted or faithful, you as a female have also slept with someone before marriage, you are placing your marriage in doom.

marry a virgin and live a happy life, I talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Samfloxin(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
mbahdi:
I tink dis are for married people.i hail those marrying at dis critical time.am 29yrs.out of my 1001 problem marriage is not among it in the next 10yrs.cos I never see who marriage help.abi una dun see
It helps me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.