Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples (28152 Views)

4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Romanoff(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akalia:
Money is not.

Okay.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Akalia(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Okay.
yap
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by IamCookie(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
mbahdi:
I tink dis are for married people.i hail those marrying at dis critical time.am 29yrs.out of my 1001 problem marriage is not among it in the next 10yrs.cos I never see who marriage help.abi una dun see

What if that 1001 problems faces a solution that reduces it to about 101 problems(based on the fact that problem no dey finish) , would you still set the "next10 years" target for marriage ?

Sir, do what you have to do , when it is less stressful cos by your standard , you'll be in your 50s and still be buying baby food when your mates are saving conveniently for retirement. My one cent sir kiss
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Tundex911: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Some cases na Money �

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Kaybae(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sometimes it's not money money money, infidelity also take a huge part, as an individual you won't like seeing your spouse cheat on you and once it becomes always you get pissed off but with the grace of God you can just be ignoring...........

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Roman7(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
EXLOVER:
POVERTY should top that list.

I lost $300 this morning, i just blocked 2 sweetgirls that keeps messaging my life.

Man wey nor get money na small thing dey vex am.

Where u dey see money....I dey find 200k like dis
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by razible5384(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
mbahdi:
I tink dis are for married people.i hail those marrying at dis critical time.am 29yrs.out of my 1001 problem marriage is not among it in the next 10yrs.cos I never see who marriage help.abi una dun see
i used to think this way bro... But trust me, there's a girl you will meet, and she becomes the perfect deal, you do everything possible to keep her permanently including doubling your hustle

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by SeunOshewaWife(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akalia:
Money is not.

It is.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Bimpe29: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Well thought out
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Gfskw: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sex and finances nagging disrespectfulness among others are major reasons
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
The first three points exist to some extent in every relationship and can be worked on by both parties. The last one is a deal breaker for most people but it depends on the discipline, maturity and capacity for forgiveness of the people involved.

You're the only one right here. Everyone's just saying money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.