Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup (22882 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Kondomatic(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?
2 weeks later?
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by UrbanExotica(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
If he wants it back he can have it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by kuntash: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
it is only a foolish guy that will buy a car for his girlfriend

May the plague and logs of poverty depart from your reasoning ..

pls let me hear u say Amen ...

4 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by raury28: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this..
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Michealscofield(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Look at you cry
Give kor give ni

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by BetExpert: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?
Girlfriend that only bring her pussy when she came will only take her pussy when she's going. She must return all my property in her possession.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
I dey find girl wey go buy me car

I swear i won't leave u
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by praiseneo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
If my gf buy me car ma drop

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by seyz91(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

Wise decision.

I will keep this in mind

E no go help you oh. No be good idea. Maybe na the car for kill the receiver !!
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

Without the person asking, sef!

There's such a thing as self respect, you know.

If an ex can be so petty as to ask for stuff back on breakup, it's better to respect yourself and return them o, because na roforofo fight de pessin wan fight you so.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by seyz91(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Naija girlfriend can hardly buy you a car

Na burden plenty pass among them so the imagination is not needed
obembet:
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Illuminatiship(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:
I'll gladly return it to him and thank him. I can't because of that collect what I bought for him, no! We move cool cool
na so una dey talk una when dey find people own even steal.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Tomilola360: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
why will I buy a gf or bf a car?
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by seyz91(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
MJBOLT:
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by nnadychuks(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..
I like this guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by seyz91(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
SimplyFacts:
I give you car make you use take tour,
But you decide to dey do fake love,
Wait, so you get somebody eh,
You be somebo, somebo,
Somebody baby oh-eh,,,,

If such is the case, I'm gonna take it back. I don't care if you say I belong to,,,

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by KazikageSama: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Depends on whose name is on the papers. If it's mine then it's mine, if it's hers then it's hers. No story
But If I bought the car and gave it to her then I have no intent collecting it back.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Ayo2004: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
The car is for the office of the girlfriend,onnce she leaves,dem no born her papa well carry am grin

I wan talk say I no fit buy car for babe for my life but make I keep kwayet
It fit be say na because I never blow yet
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by uthlaw: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
I cannot use my money to buy car for any Girlfriend even if na 1billion I get!
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Ponytail22: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by qtguru(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

The car will be in my name, so that Police will collect it for me instead grin
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by kenzysmith: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Illuminatiship:
If na me buy for my girlfriend I go collect am but if na she buy for me them nor born am well

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by sammirano: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"

Is this what love has been reduced to? Shame
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Zenithpeak(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you[b],be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. [/b]"Just Be Smart"

E fe ri were!... You want to see craze!

I buy you a car and because you are very smart in your own wise and immediately resell it... "With flimsy excuse" ....
I COMMENT MY RESERVE.... cool
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by CELEBRITIZ(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
I got my girl one does that make me foolish
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by CasNova: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Make up with him/her, use style to take your car back and then break up with him/her again.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by uthlaw: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ponytail22:
God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!
what did he gained from you(sex is excluded,you both enjoy it)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.