Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup (22883 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by newdawnlive: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
why will you buy your girl/boy friend a car in the first place. if you have money like. that then first Marry each other then you can buy him/her a jet
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by uthlaw: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:
I got my girl one does that make me foolish
yes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by uthlaw: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
kuntash:

May the plague and logs of poverty depart from your reasoning ..

pls let me hear u say Amen ...
is not poverty issue,why on Earth you buy a car for someone who only offer you pussy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Oyin2212(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
it is only a foolish guy that will buy a car for his girlfriend
OG
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Antoeni(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
The lady should also ask for all her fork back
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by obinna58(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Las las her new boyfriend go dey fvck and drive her around with the same car you bought.

And your sister go dey trek.
Jesus Christ
No matter how rich you are buy car for your wife not girlfriend. Hell no
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by obembet(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ponytail22:
God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!

I love this... grin

I won't return anything
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Dianeetdiana(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"

lol. Smart one

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by brandsoncharlie: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

Wise decision.

I will keep this in mind
If u like follow such advice when you see ur self in jail you will know that nothing is free in this life.. The court of law will ask you to return it since it was under a condition you loved him or it wasn't written in your name.
Be careful you don't put yourself into problems.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by seanwilliam(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol I can’t buy my girlfriend a car no matter the amount of love I have for her.

Let’s assume I buy it for her , provided it’s a gift , I don’t need to collect am back.. i give people gift from the depth-of my heart ..and I’ve never for once had the thought of collecting it back from them .. if I buy you gift, be rest assure I worth times 100 of that thing . Lol

But I can buy my girlfriend a car not on the ground of love , but it will be on the ground of her valuable contribution to my success ..
I don’t appreciate love with gift.. I reciprocate with whatever you’re contributing !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Donzik90: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?
na ur papa buy u d car
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by brandsoncharlie: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAir:
grin lol ironic enough,na this morning I go pack everything I gave the bittch to help herself. We broke up some days ago. I chose to leave everything but the dirty biitch got another number to WhatsApp me talking shitt and calling me names. So yeah,if the ex doesn't go quietly,I'll collect everything back from her including a car. I get sister wey I fit give smh

On a normal case based on personality,I no go collect anything back. Just go in peace or face my wrath. I'm dragging the biitch to court next week for some refunds. She gats suffer for not going in peace
The court of law is the best place to handle such issues. you are very correct.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Whoever’s name the car was registered in is the legal owner. That’s why people should think hard before buying such expensive gifts for a romantic partner. Don’t ever let “love” shak your brain to that extent. Because Anyone who asks for a gift to be returned is admitting they could never afford not to begin with.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by thaprofit88: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?

Why on earth will a guy buy a car for his girlfriend Am amazed

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by brandsoncharlie: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ponytail22:
God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!
Wait when you get to the court of law, you will mention what he benefited from you and he will also mention his own. U will both pay each other what you owe.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by BlueAir: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin smh did u read one Jacky with vaginna dey quote me above with " woman power and damages inside court" I just dey laugh her cos ignorant people like her no know say even tho some laws may favor women,it takes someone wey know the law to be able to bend it to his will. If there's anything I've learnt from law,conflict and experience as criminology,LAW is blind and very easy to manipulate if you know her well.so make no one person wey no read law or criminology come my front dey yarn nonsense.
brandsoncharlie:

The court of law is the best place to handle such issues. you are very correct.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Omicron007: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Quavo and Saweetie comes to mind.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by odoemenacelevian(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
I will give you the car to be making use..
The car belongs to me.. because I won't give you the documents in the first place
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by DWJOBScom(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
I will even return it myself

No issues
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by BlueAir: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin hopefully her sex benefits will come with receipts because the way they always carry that vagina and sex for head as benefits ehn? Man go just dey mute with amusement
brandsoncharlie:

Wait when you get to the court of law, you will mention what he benefited from you and he will also mention his own. U will both pay each other what you owe.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..
swears.. Nigerian girl cannot buy nigerian man car..dem no get money

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Hilena(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"

I can only give you my car for you make use of and not buy you one... So I can collect it back when you start misbehaving... because na Una small work
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by McOluOmo: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
TIMAYA comes to mind
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Bigseven(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ask timaya why hin collect the car wey hin buy from princess enjama after breakup

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by McOluOmo: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Antoeni:
The lady should also ask for all her fork back
na wa for u..... Consensual sex, who enjoyed it more?
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Tolani1122(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Rozcol post=103477811]Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"[/quote ] Pele mr ruler
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..
Reality
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Kolaboluv7(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

shocked

This one shock me ohhh

Op if them born you well make you no give me. If you survive the coma wey i go send you go make you thank God..!

You go tell me if na your papa borrow me the money wey i take buy am for you.

Nonsense
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Make i hear my gal buy me car undecided
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Laeroy(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Liposure:
Something received should not be returned. I won't becos its my property and right hence nobody can take it away from me

If he buys it in his name, you'll return every damn thing..
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
If na me break up with her, I can give her d car....but if na she break up with me, I go collect back my car
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by AfonjaConehead: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

You better hand that car back. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.