Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,279 members, 7,864,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction (365 Views)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by plenitude(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
On one Faithful day, there was this lady that came to sought for my service and it happened that I couldn’t complete the task that very day so I decided to collect her number so that I can keep in touch.
She was kinda beautiful with firm boobs so I decided to shoot my shot� she was flowing well though she told me she has a guy. But to cut the long story short,
She said she will agree to date me if I agree on no sex attached. I simply sent her this picture and ever since she is yet to write me

Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by Kosoco(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Hahahahah...... Go and listen to Phyno; High way. " Agu adi eli Agu.

1 Like

Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by plenitude(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Kosoco:
Hahahahah...... Go and listen to Phyno; High way. " Agu adi eli Agu.

���
Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
You're a wise man. You deserve this and more...

1 Like

Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by pansophist(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
No sex attached na so dem subject akpors to per week billing. Beware grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by plenitude(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
You're a wise man. You deserve this and more...

Hahaha and before she even said that, She was already asking for sub

1 Like

Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by plenitude(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
pansophist:
No sex attached na so dem subject akpors to per week billing. Beware grin
Person wen don dey kpansh steady wan dey do no sex relationship with me�
Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
plenitude:

Hahaha and before she even said that, She was already asking for sub
Ok na, she wan dey bill u like client. If only simps will stay woke like you've just done.

Just stroll enter that bar for Junction collect 2 bottles for my head,I go com pay the bills later my guy smiley
Re: A Lady’s Reply/ My Reaction by plenitude(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ok na, she wan dey bill u like client. If only simps will stay woke like you've just done.

Just stroll enter that bar for Junction collect 2 bottles for my head,I go com pay the bills later my guy smiley

Correct G grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / 8 Habits Of Healthy Relationships / Bride Dodges Husband’s Lips On Their Wedding Day, Refuses To Kiss Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.