Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South (5065 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ceenaija:
Untill we Nigerians stop deceiving ourselves thinking that we are out smarting anybody.We are complaining that power has been in the north for too long yet in the south there is a region that has been in power eg president for 8yrs, vice president for 6yrs looking forward to complete 8yrs not mentioning that they have been president and vice president during the military regime
Why can't the southern governors if they are sincere with themselves support the region that has not produce president since the inception of the 2nd republic.One is said to be wise when he or she respects the feelings of others if not such a person is smart by half.

Politics , vote for me is persuasion, u can only beg emotions, buy it costly, or use force..

Which of the above does Igbo has to bargain??

I told an Igbo friend if Igbo elders can go to Bourdillion and plead , reconcile with BAT, he LL have no choice than to launch a massive support but mba, they LL rather insult, shit on the road and start crying why u aren't helping them.

Ok Who are Igbos presidential candidates that is nationally appealing? Cox u can't bring in someone who isn't nationally appealing bro represente ur political party, that is like loosing before election.

When will u start promoting them instead of attacking others?

At least we know yorubas have Tinubu n osinbajo
Northerners have Atiku , Tambuwal
Even Yahaya Bello has been showing face and moves.

Let's be politically realistic now..

Even if u guys choose to support PDP seeding for Atiku to spice SW, pdp will still loose.. because the political Giants in the north have their stake in the next govt.. Ganduje, Zulum, kastina gov, Niger gov, kaduna gov and co...

And a denying of Southern presidency is a fast breakup for Nigeria which an average north will not want.. SW can trigger the breakup if they wish with the like of Akeredolu championing it, Tinubu support and it's down deal.. u saw how Gov. Akeredolu organized the SW senator, HORep meeting 2nd day after Southern Governor's meeting?? All gathered and place their orders and I don't think FG has any choice. If those same guys threatened breakup, it will no longer be a Sunday Igboho fight but of legal luminaries, Elite which DSS cant arrase. So SW has a bargaining power to get the presidential sit either by plead, weight, legal, and which ever way.

Osinbanjo is there, Fashola is there,

Who in SE aside Peter Obi who is in PDP? APC has already won 2023 no doubt.. does SE has any giant in APC?? No. That is political science my dear.. if that's is not resting, then why should Igbo be resting and insulting but expecting microzoniing??

Shallom bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:38am On Jul 10, 2021
lol @op no loud am oo

Some people think they're wise
let them enjoy their deciets and hypocrisy.
from the look of things the north will remain in power forever because I rather vote for something worse than buhari than anything from SW especially Tinubu.

what any reasonable southerner should be clamouring is least restructuring because the current system is designed to keep the north in Power forever. even if there will be a southern candidate, be it igbo or yoruba, the person will be a puppet and that'll be of no use

come 2023 anything other than restructuring, the north continues to rule forever till we get sense.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Mfetenang: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Ceenaija:
Untill we Nigerians stop deceiving ourselves thinking that we are out smarting anybody.We are complaining that power has been in the north for too long yet in the south there is a region that has been in power eg president for 8yrs, vice president for 6yrs looking forward to complete 8yrs not mentioning that they have been president and vice president during the military regime
Why can't the southern governors if they are sincere with themselves support the region that has not produce president since the inception of the 2nd republic.One is said to be wise when he or she respects the feelings of others if not such a person is smart by half.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Mfetenang: 5:15am On Jul 10, 2021
It's usually zoned to South or North then everyone in the South will contest for it.
One thing is for sure,it's not going to go to people who are not Nigerians.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by QuotaSystem: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2021
somito121:
It's better to zone it to the southeast for equity and fairness. Then it also depends on the political parties as well to have a proper zoning formula for major political seats within the party and election at large.

That is not how politics works.

Nobody gives you power on a silver plate.

You earn it by winning votes which is impossible through politics of hatred, insults, blackmail and grandstanding.

Therefore the answer is the SW or SS if the SE doesn't change its approach to politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Ceenaija:

People that live by deceit, tell me other tribes you have ever supported.If you not in control of everything you begin to cry foul and start looking for two heads you will jam together.
During the time of Goodluck,you call him all sort of names.Today the world is celebrating Good luck.

SW supported GEJ from SS in 2011.. Were you out of the country then?

2 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2021
South west.

2 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Realtalk20: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

Pls ignore that one.

If you notice, he resides in my mention.

Perhaps he was told the solutions to his condition is in my mention, so I have allowed him to search for it till eternity. Na me go come dey respond to that one then he starts feeling I'm in convo with him? God forbid. angry

I have better fish to fry, where do I have time for small fries? I handle his types very well, sometimes they even begin to doubt their existence. Small fries are just like snacks to me. cheesy
[/s]
I was shocked yesterday to discover you are a Yoruba man. Why have you been pretending to be an Hausa man on this forum ?

Talkative

Now you are chatting with your own alternate account?!!! grin

Your condition is very serious
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Simplyleo: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You earn it by winning votes which is impossible through politics of hatred, insults, blackmail and grandstanding.

Therefore the answer is the SW or SS. [s]if the SE doesn't change its approach to politics.[/s]
Sir, if the SE change its approach, Nigeria may consider them for vice president in 2074.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by ThatFairGuy1: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2021
The region the cap fits tongue

South West

3 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by ThatFairGuy1: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Una Sha wan pour San San for our garri grin grin
AchalugoNwa:
lol @op no loud am oo

from the look of things the north will remain in power forever because I rather vote for something worse than buhari than anything from SW especially Tinubu.

what any reasonable southerner should be clamouring is least restructuring because the current system is designed to keep the north in Power forever. even if there will be a southern candidate, be it igbo or yoruba, the person will be a puppet and that'll be of no use

come 2023 anything other than restructuring, the north continues to rule forever till we get sense.

2 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Realtalk20: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Sir, if the SE change its approach, Nigeria may consider them for vice president in 2074.

This talkative is a yoruba man that is why he is always attacking you Iboe people but for long he was pretending to be Hausa grin we just discovered recently.

Well I don't have issues with how he uses his time to troll a forum derailing threads but it's his propensity for talking excessively in pointless immature rubbish that gets me tired grin

Please someone post Npower form link for him grin

E dey pain am well my tackling grin
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol @op no loud am oo

Should you be putting mouth in politics matter?

What do you know about politics?

Have any of things you have been supporting /saying regarding politics ever close to the reality?

When people are talking politics, you should stand behind and learn...

3 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

This talkative is a yoruba man that is why he is always attacking you Iboe people but for long he was pretending to be Hausa grin we just discovered recently.

Well I don't have issues with how he uses his time to troll a forum derailing threads but it's his propensity for talking excessively in pointless immature rubbish that gets me tired grin

Please someone post Npower form link for him grin

E dey pain am well my tackling grin

Exactly, what I was complaining about you.

You really need to remove that logs quickly before things get worse

2 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Realtalk20: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Exactly, what I was complaining about you.

You really need to remove that logs quickly before things get worse

You keep switching between your accounts to mention me grin

E pain am. Look for you information I am a full royal blooded Bini man!! You can't beguile me with nonsense.

Go and get a job young man, use your time properly
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

You keep switching between your accounts to mention me grin

E pain am. Look for you information I am a full royal blooded Bini man!! You can't beguile me with nonsense.

Go and get a job young man, use your time properly

Exactly, do justification to that.

Infact, it's a matter of emergency..

And you tagging me as op means you are a noob on NL
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Realtalk20: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Exactly, do justification to that.

Infact, it's a matter of emergency..

And you tagging me as op means you are a noob on NL

Men you are a talkative o. Your traits betray you totally grin

Kai.. what a way for a man , a full grown man, son of a man, to choose to live this way? . Kai

What a shame grin
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

Men you are a talkative o. Your traits betray you totally grin

Kai.. what a way for a man , a full grown man, son of a man to choose to live . Kai

What a shame grin

I just love the way you give full details and meaning about yourself on this thread.

A fully grown man like you that can't mind his business apart from doing cho cho upadan.

Thanks for validating my earlier points

2 Likes

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Ceenaija(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2021
You people are the architect of Nigeria problems since independent .Beating drum in the bush and running out to ask who is beating the drum.You people are hiding behind to give Buhari administration trouble and you think the government doesn't know .SETTLE SCORES WITH IGBO MAN IT IS SETTLED BUT YOU PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED.
Thank God for the internet,let the truth prevail .Everything is not propaganda and falsehood.By the grace of God this light you people and your likes have been trying to quench will one day become unquenchable and give light to this nation if God still want this nation to be one.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2021
danilmo:

Politics , vote for me is persuasion, u can only beg emotions, buy it costly, or use force..

Which of the above does Igbo has to bargain??

I told an Igbo friend if Igbo elders can go to Bourdillion and plead , reconcile with BAT, he LL have no choice than to launch a massive support but mba, they LL rather insult, shit on the road and start crying why u aren't helping them.

Ok Who are Igbos presidential candidates that is nationally appealing? Cox u can't bring in someone who isn't nationally appealing bro represente ur political party, that is like loosing before election.

When will u start promoting them instead of attacking others?

At least we know yorubas have Tinubu n osinbajo
Northerners have Atiku , Tambuwal
Even Yahaya Bello has been showing face and moves.

Let's be politically realistic now..

Even if u guys choose to support PDP seeding for Atiku to spice SW, pdp will still loose.. because the political Giants in the north have their stake in the next govt.. Ganduje, Zulum, kastina gov, Niger gov, kaduna gov and co...

And a denying of Southern presidency is a fast breakup for Nigeria which an average north will not want.. SW can trigger the breakup if they wish with the like of Akeredolu championing it, Tinubu support and it's down deal.. u saw how Gov. Akeredolu organized the SW senator, HORep meeting 2nd day after Southern Governor's meeting?? All gathered and place their orders and I don't think FG has any choice. If those same guys threatened breakup, it will no longer be a Sunday Igboho fight but of legal luminaries, Elite which DSS cant arrase. So SW has a bargaining power to get the presidential sit either by plead, weight, legal, and which ever way.

Osinbanjo is there, Fashola is there,

Who in SE aside Peter Obi who is in PDP? APC has already won 2023 no doubt.. does SE has any giant in APC?? No. That is political science my dear.. if that's is not resting, then why should Igbo be resting and insulting but expecting microzoniing??

Shallom bro.
Oga SW will be denied the presidency in 2023 and nothing will happen.You people are bloody hypocrites.You are just as power greedy as the North if not more.

It is because of your region that power will remain in the North in 2023.

So in your mind Tinubu has National appeal?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Mfetenang:
It's usually zoned to South or North then everyone in the South will contest for it.
One thing is for sure,it's not going to go to people who are not Nigerians.
Power was only zoned once in the history of Nigeria in 1999.Either or both of the major political parties will field a Northerner in 2023
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Realtalk20: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

I just love the way you give full details and meaning about yourself on this thread.

A fully grown man like you that can't mind his business apart from doing cho cho upadan.

Thanks for validating my earlier points
[/s]

Kai

See talkative Kai

Whoever did this thing to you won't go free and it won't be well with him it her

Kai

Radio Mouth o, learn to keep shut talkative grin
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by FreedomArmy: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Therefore the answer is the SW or SS if the SE doesn't change its approach to politics.
why are you excluding NE NW and NC from your list? We all know that zoning presidential ticket is not part of Nigeria constitution.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga SW will be denied the presidency in 2023 and nothing will happen.You people are bloody hypocrites.You are just as power greedy as the North if not more.

It is because of your region that power will remain in the North in 2023.

So in your mind Tinubu has National appeal?

Ur minute Emotions/ opinion don't count in voting bro. Bargaining power does.

What's ur bargaining power... ORDINARY Aketi alone is enough to cause confusion for both party couple with the secession threat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Why Did Buhari Give Amechi Extra Security Details ? (Pix) / List Of Busted Buhari Propaganda / INEC May Cancel Rivers, Abia Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.