Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South (5088 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Realtalk20: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Sir, if the SE change its approach, Nigeria may consider them for vice president in 2074.

The talkative is loose again grin
You have gone back to chatting with back and forth with yourself using your multiple accounts? grin

What a person grin
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Power was only zoned once in the history of Nigeria in 1999.Either or both of the major political parties will field a Northerner in 2023

Even hr power Lord wike gave up his VP ambition with Tambuwal and agreed power should come down to South.. any compromise will politically backfire on PDP.. APC is sure for South.. or who is in North wants to take the APC slot?? None .

If it's by Emotions PMB won't enter 2019 , is it that we aren't suffering the hardship? No Nigerians does but the electoral reality overides.

This is not local government election but national of different regions with different ideologies with different voting strength.

Leave emotion for once and reason realisty.. then u LL start winning election.. have u not noticed the best candidate doesn't win election?? Lagos is only furtunate because they only install and not vote their governor's.

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Gireiboy(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Sir, if the SE change its approach, Nigeria may consider them for vice president in 2074.

grin cheesy grin

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by QuotaSystem: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2021
FreedomArmy:
why are you excluding NE NW and NC from your list? We all know that zoning presidential ticket is not part of Nigeria constitution.

My comment was within the unconstitutional and unpatriotic context of a strictly southern candidature as postulated by the Southern Governors Forum.

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2021
danilmo:

Even hr power Lord wike gave up his VP ambition with Tambuwal and agreed power should come down to South.. any compromise will politically backfire on PDP.. APC is sure for South.. or who is in North wants to take the APC slot?? None .

If it's by Emotions PMB won't enter 2019 , is it that we aren't suffering the hardship? No Nigerians does but the electoral reality overides.

This is not local government election but national of different regions with different ideologies with different voting strength.

Leave emotion for once and reason realisty.. then u LL start winning election.. have u not noticed the best candidate doesn't win election?? Lagos is only furtunate because they only install and not vote their governor's.
Oga let's then throw the race open to everyone.What is the basis for asking someone from the NE/NC not to contest when SW from the SW is contesting after 8 years of Obasanjo as president? What is the justice in that?

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2021
danilmo:

Ur minute Emotions/ opinion don't count in voting bro. Bargaining power does.

What's ur bargaining power... ORDINARY Aketi alone is enough to cause confusion for both party couple with the secession threat..
Oga the rest of the south won't fight your political battles.The SE/SS will rather vote in a Northerner than another SWner.We are not fools

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by 1097svnn: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

That is not how politics works.

Nobody gives you power on a silver plate.

You earn it by winning votes which is impossible through politics of hatred, insults, blackmail and grandstanding.

Therefore the answer is the SW or SS if the SE doesn't change its approach to politics.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2021
danilmo:

Ur minute Emotions/ opinion don't count in voting bro. Bargaining power does.

What's ur bargaining power... ORDINARY Aketi alone is enough to cause confusion for both party couple with the secession threat..
Oga it is emotions and opinions that translates into choice of candidates to vote for.

The SW is trying to deceive the rest of the south to fight the North to give the SW the presidency.We are too smart for that.

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga it is emotions and opinions that translates into choice of candidates to vote for.

The SW is trying to deceive the rest of the south to fight the North to give the SW the presidency.We are too smart for that.

Emotion is just 1 part of politics and its totally different from multireligion, multi ideology country..

How come nobody is sympathising with SE to hand them Presidency?? Because emotion isn't too of consideration.. wen it comes to national, bargaining strength does..

Why do u think All Southern Governor's agreed power coming to south despite Wike VP ambition?? Because bargaining power reigns supremacy right now..

One of it is SW, SS is the only thing holding the country together, they have all he arsenal to seccede , SW has more with their political giant in the likes of Tinubu, Osinbanjo, Fashola who are appealing to Nationals..

SW hold APC in good grip with their fasion and if they back out , APC will loose woefully.

North APC allies political future is at stake , hence the likes of Ganduje, El Rufai, Zulum who LL most likely join PDP will b buried if APC loose power, hence fight to finish reinstalling APC come 2023.

So I still don't know the magic PDP want to do in 2023.. I'm telling nu realistic politics not ur emotional talk..

U talk as if uve never won election before. grin calm down bro.. even GEJ was tempted to join APC if no b say eye dey on am, he was bodily for APC in the last guber election na. Lol.

Forgive and move on, make alignment, make urself relevant, u ll have bargaining power and be a firce.. that is politics, but because of GEJ lose u guys seems Yoruba as a problem and in the cause of paying them back u are running into trouble..

How do u think Tinubu last long and still standing in politics?? He forgives and move on, realign, win, loose and move on.. but mba u guys still crying over GEJ SS that has moved on..

Even GEJ self will vote Osinbanjo.. cheers..

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Ceenaija:
Untill we Nigerians stop deceiving ourselves thinking that we are out smarting anybody.We are complaining that power has been in the north for too long yet in the south there is a region that has been in power eg president for 8yrs, vice president for 6yrs looking forward to complete 8yrs not mentioning that they have been president and vice president during the military regime
Why can't the southern governors if they are sincere with themselves support the region that has not produce president since the inception of the 2nd republic.One is said to be wise when he or she respects the feelings of others if not such a person is smart by half.
Thank you, I always said that Southern solidarity is a faux and people started attacking me. Yorubas are the most hypocritical people ,even some yorubas even affirmed when I said this
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:
If Apc and Pdp are zoning their presidency to Southern Nigeria, then it's going to be opened ticket to all Southern region to battle for the primary ticket.

The region with biggest ball politically would have it
And for your mind na SW ba? Get ready to be shocked
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Easternblood:
And for your mind na SW ba? Get ready to be shocked

Did you read what I wrote with an open mind?

I doubt
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Unik3030:
yorubas aren't saying presidency should go to anywhere,they are saying let everyone have a fair chance to contest.

Because nobody is your friend doesn't mean someone can't b my friend,y are u scared?

Presidency coming to the south has always been a level playing ground for everyone to go to the field n Yoruba have never stop Igbos from contesting.

Don't forget in 1999,Alex ekweme contested against obj n he was defeated, Ogbonnaya onu contested against Olu falae n he was defeated which means everyone had a fair trial but Igbo contestants were roundly defeated
One thing with yorubas be say una think say una smart, if what you said is true then let the North also contest. You think say you wise

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Ceenaija:

People that live by deceit, tell me other tribes you have ever supported.If you not in control of everything you begin to cry foul and start looking for two heads you will jam together.
During the time of Goodluck,you call him all sort of names.Today the world is celebrating Good luck.
Don't mind them, Yoruba have never supported any other southerner since history

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Y0rubas are very dece*tful people, Either the Southern governors micro-zone it to the South East or they forget about Southern presidency . Nigerdeltans/South-South ,yorubas have never in their entire life supported any candidate outside the SW. Check historical records, do not stand with these people. We Igbos call them tra*tors fora reason
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Paretomaster1(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
theTranslator:
The part that is politically smart

Not the part that plays politics of hate

That's right... Nobody can blackmail us into taking the Presidency.....

You can't reap where you dont plant...
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
danilmo:

Politics , vote for me is persuasion, u can only beg emotions, buy it costly, or use force..

Which of the above does Igbo has to bargain??

I told an Igbo friend if Igbo elders can go to Bourdillion and plead , reconcile with BAT, he LL have no choice than to launch a massive support but mba, they LL rather insult, shit on the road and start crying why u aren't helping them.

Ok Who are Igbos presidential candidates that is nationally appealing? Cox u can't bring in someone who isn't nationally appealing bro represente ur political party, that is like loosing before election.

When will u start promoting them instead of attacking others?

At least we know yorubas have Tinubu n osinbajo
Northerners have Atiku , Tambuwal
Even Yahaya Bello has been showing face and moves.

Let's be politically realistic now..

Even if u guys choose to support PDP seeding for Atiku to spice SW, pdp will still loose.. because the political Giants in the north have their stake in the next govt.. Ganduje, Zulum, kastina gov, Niger gov, kaduna gov and co...

And a denying of Southern presidency is a fast breakup for Nigeria which an average north will not want.. SW can trigger the breakup if they wish with the like of Akeredolu championing it, Tinubu support and it's down deal.. u saw how Gov. Akeredolu organized the SW senator, HORep meeting 2nd day after Southern Governor's meeting?? All gathered and place their orders and I don't think FG has any choice. If those same guys threatened breakup, it will no longer be a Sunday Igboho fight but of legal luminaries, Elite which DSS cant arrase. So SW has a bargaining power to get the presidential sit either by plead, weight, legal, and which ever way.

Osinbanjo is there, Fashola is there,

Who in SE aside Peter Obi who is in PDP? APC has already won 2023 no doubt.. does SE has any giant in APC?? No. That is political science my dear.. if that's is not resting, then why should Igbo be resting and insulting but expecting microzoniing??

Shallom bro.
No wahala, prepare for another Fulani presidency. All d*e na d*e
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol @op no loud am oo

Some people think they're wise
let them enjoy their deciets and hypocrisy.
from the look of things the north will remain in power forever because I rather vote for something worse than buhari than anything from SW especially Tinubu.

what any reasonable southerner should be clamouring is least restructuring because the current system is designed to keep the north in Power forever. even if there will be a southern candidate, be it igbo or yoruba, the person will be a puppet and that'll be of no use

come 2023 anything other than restructuring, the north continues to rule forever till we get sense.
That's my position too

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Mfetenang:
It's usually zoned to South or North then everyone in the South will contest for it.
One thing is for sure,it's not going to go to people who are not Nigerians.
Which are which people?
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Ok, keep deceiving yourself
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Simplyleo: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Easternblood:
Ok, keep deceiving yourself
Has UK sent troops to the zoo to free lamidi cownu?

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Easternblood: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Did you read what I wrote with an open mind?

I doubt
I did
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Monogamy: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Easternblood:
I did

So where did you see me mentioning any tribe?
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2021
This shouldn't be an issue, I'm from South East, I would support anyone From south as long as he's competent enough... Likes of moghalu, sowere, they are good
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2021
danilmo:

Emotion is just 1 part of politics and its totally different from multireligion, multi ideology country..

How come nobody is sympathising with SE to hand them Presidency?? Because emotion isn't too of consideration.. wen it comes to national, bargaining strength does..

Why do u think All Southern Governor's agreed power coming to south despite Wike VP ambition?? Because bargaining power reigns supremacy right now..

One of it is SW, SS is the only thing holding the country together, they have all he arsenal to seccede , SW has more with their political giant in the likes of Tinubu, Osinbanjo, Fashola who are appealing to Nationals..

SW hold APC in good grip with their fasion and if they back out , APC will loose woefully.

North APC allies political future is at stake , hence the likes of Ganduje, El Rufai, Zulum who LL most likely join PDP will b buried if APC loose power, hence fight to finish reinstalling APC come 2023.

So I still don't know the magic PDP want to do in 2023.. I'm telling nu realistic politics not ur emotional talk..

U talk as if uve never won election before. grin calm down bro.. even GEJ was tempted to join APC if no b say eye dey on am, he was bodily for APC in the last guber election na. Lol.

Forgive and move on, make alignment, make urself relevant, u ll have bargaining power and be a firce.. that is politics, but because of GEJ lose u guys seems Yoruba as a problem and in the cause of paying them back u are running into trouble..

How do u think Tinubu last long and still standing in politics?? He forgives and move on, realign, win, loose and move on.. but mba u guys still crying over GEJ SS that has moved on..

Even GEJ self will vote Osinbanjo.. cheers..

Oga STFU!! You are a bloody hypocrite.Tinubu has lasted long because his influence has been restricted to his timid SW region.
When 2023 comes you will realise how many southern Governors will campaign for their fellow southerner.You actually expect PDP southern Governors to support Tinubu's ambition in APC? You expect Wike to work for Tinubu against Tambuwal? Are you that naive?

The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / One Vote For Two Honest Men / Patience Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - EFCC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58