Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South (5090 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by nameo: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
aribisala0:
Please name ONE just achievement of Peter Obi
I do not see him as a national figure in any way
If I am from Sokoto or Kwara what am I likely to know about him to make me vote him?

Anambra has one of the best road systems in Nigeria::::;;; partly cos of Peter Obi(Ngige also contributed).

Anambra has the best pre Tetiary school system in Nigeria::::: Peter Obi

Anambra is the most fiscally responsible state in Nigeria with very low debts::::; Peter Obi(Peter Obi himself is famously fiscally discipline. And we so need that in Nigeria)

Anambra in his time(i dont know about now) had one of the best health systems in Nigeria

Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Lagos are the only 3 states in my view that are at the crups of vertical take off if they get a disruptive leader. Whilst each of these states have got a succession of Govs who have practically continued, both the key Govs in this journey for each state are Peter Obi, Akpabio and Fashola respectively.

Etc, etc.

He is one man that i can vote for. Which is rare for the present crop of politicians in most parties.

PS: I dont know what you mean when you say he is not a national figure
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by nameo: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
aribisala0:
The very simple thing is that you have to stoop to conquer in life.
There is a time to be humble and beg . You folk are too proud to beg anyone and no one is going to gift you anything
STALEMATE!!

If Presidency is zoned to the south and you are saying "If it is not zoned to SE then it will go to the North" Do you genuinely believe that will help or hinder your cause? Even if that is what you will do is saying that a sensible way of negotiating or an own goal?

Do you people reason at all

Empty pride is what has characterized you for as long as we have known you and you continue the same attitude

Humble yourselves and start begging. You are not entitled to support by right

I cannot see how you can possibly win presidency without the SW voting for you.
You need 24 states. Do you believe you can get 13 states in the north assuming SS support you?
If you get 6 states from the SW then you only need 7 from the north which is more realistic. but not easy
You need the SW more than the SW needs you and will not get SW support in 2023 because we know how you feel about us
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
why don't you support the SS in 2023 instead of deceiving yourselves

I have read some of your comments here.

You seem to have a problem with Igbos, beyond concerns as to their political sagacity which was what i responded to previously.

Why do you have problems with Igbos as a Yoruba person which you say you are?
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by aribisala0(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
nameo:

I have read some of your comments here.

You seem to have a problem with Igbos, beyond concerns as to their political sagacity which was what i responded to previously.

Why do you have problems with Igbos as a Yoruba person which you say you are?
blablabla
Everybody hates us , victim victim victim
Tired Line

Look in the Mirror
No one has a problem with you
You are the one that has a problem with everybody
Who do you not have a problem with wherever you are?

If that were not the case a southern zone presidency should be a slam dunk
You are everywhere abusing everybody and wonder why people mistrust you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by aribisala0(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
nameo:

Anambra has one of the best road systems in Nigeria::::;;; partly cos of Peter Obi(Ngige also contributed).

Anambra has the best pre Tetiary school system in Nigeria::::: Peter Obi

Anambra is the most fiscally responsible state in Nigeria with very low debts::::; Peter Obi(Peter Obi himself is famously fiscally discipline. And we so need that in Nigeria)

Anambra in his time(i dont know about now) had one of the best health systems in Nigeria

Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Lagos are the only 3 states in my view that are at the crups of vertical take off if they get a disruptive leader. Whilst each of these states have got a succession of Govs who have practically continued, both the key Govs in this journey for each state are Peter Obi, Akpabio and Fashola respectively.

Etc, etc.

He is one man that i can vote for. Which is rare for the present crop of politicians in most parties.

PS: I dont know what you mean when you say he is not a national figure

Is it possible for you folk to talk without boasting?
Anambra has the best moinmoin the best jollof rice OK
How does that concern the voter in Oyo?
You say Anambra has one of the best road systems ..... I don't know and I doubt if
All this talk about Anambra is unknown outside Anambra and will not get votes in Gombe
Anambra people are constantly relocating to states everywhere? WHy are Nigerians not trooping into Onitsha to have a taste of the Anambra Jollof?

. If ail your claims were true are Nigerians outside of Anambra aware? Is that a selling point to the voter in Kebbi State

National figure means "profile and recognition" FOR SOMETHING

Does he have any experience at the Federal level? NO

At the Federal level Rotimi Amaechi e.g has gathered federal experience and positive performance reviews

Tambuwwal has a Federal profile havie served as Speaker HOR
Akpabio and Fashola also have federal experience(For different reasons I don't support any of those 3 and I rate them above Obi

Obi does not even have the National profile of Soludo he is virtually unknown outside Anambra/SE

Crucially Obi does not have a political structure that can guarantee success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by nameo: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
aribisala0:
blablabla
Everybody hates us , victim victim victim
Tired Line

Look in the Mirror
No one has a problem with you
You are the one that has a problem with everybody
Who do you not have a problem with wherever you are?

If that were not the case a southern zone presidency should be a slam dunk
You are everywhere abusing everybody and wonder why people mistrust you

Dont be silllly.

Am not from the southeast. So keep your hate, preferably within that "darkingly" heart of yours.

Now knowing fully the kinda person you are, i think i will pass

Good bye
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by nameo: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
aribisala0:

Is it possible for you folk to talk without boasting?
Anambra has the best moinmoin the best jollof rice OK
How does that concern the voter in Oyo?
You say Anambra has one of the best road systems ..... I don't know and I doubt if
All this talk about Anambra is unknown outside Anambra and will not get votes in Gombe
Anambra people are constantly relocating to states everywhere? WHy are Nigerians not trooping into Onitsha to have a taste of the Anambra Jollof?

. If ail your claims were true are Nigerians outside of Anambra aware? Is that a selling point to the voter in Kebbi State

National figure means "profile and recognition" FOR SOMETHING

Does he have any experience at the Federal level? NO

At the Federal level Rotimi Amaechi e.g has gathered federal experience and positive performance reviews

Tambuwwal has a Federal profile havie served as Speaker HOR
Akpabio and Fashola also have federal experience(For different reasons I don't support any of those 3 and I rate them above Obi

Obi does not even have the National profile of Soludo he is virtually unknown outside Anambra/SE

Crucially Obi does not have a political structure that can guarantee success

Like i said, i would pass.

Obviously pointless having an argument with an "indoctrinee".

My time is better used elsewhere.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Tinububalls: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
danilmo:

Emotion is just 1 part of politics and its totally different from multireligion, multi ideology country..

How come nobody is sympathising with SE to hand them Presidency?? Because emotion isn't too of consideration.. wen it comes to national, bargaining strength does..

Why do u think All Southern Governor's agreed power coming to south despite Wike VP ambition?? Because bargaining power reigns supremacy right now..

One of it is SW, SS is the only thing holding the country together, they have all he arsenal to seccede , SW has more with their political giant in the likes of Tinubu, Osinbanjo, Fashola who are appealing to Nationals..

SW hold APC in good grip with their fasion and if they back out , APC will loose woefully.

North APC allies political future is at stake , hence the likes of Ganduje, El Rufai, Zulum who LL most likely join PDP will b buried if APC loose power, hence fight to finish reinstalling APC come 2023.

So I still don't know the magic PDP want to do in 2023.. I'm telling nu realistic politics not ur emotional talk..

U talk as if uve never won election before. grin calm down bro.. even GEJ was tempted to join APC if no b say eye dey on am, he was bodily for APC in the last guber election na. Lol.

Forgive and move on, make alignment, make urself relevant, u ll have bargaining power and be a firce.. that is politics, but because of GEJ lose u guys seems Yoruba as a problem and in the cause of paying them back u are running into trouble..

How do u think Tinubu last long and still standing in politics?? He forgives and move on, realign, win, loose and move on.. but mba u guys still crying over GEJ SS that has moved on..

Even GEJ self will vote Osinbanjo.. cheers..

Don't you think the north can strike a deal with the SE?
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Tinububalls: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Unik3030:
hear it loud n clear my brother,Yorubas are saying everyone should contest,it is u igbos that are shouting micro zoning
Why are you people like this?
The yorubas are now saying it's the Igbos that are pushing for southern presidency.
Is the chairman of the southern Governors forum from SE?

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Ceenaija(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:

The yorubas are now saying it's the Igbos that are pushing for southern presidency.
Those people are liars and deceitful may be that is why they are sophisticated.
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by aribisala0(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
What does it matter who the chairman is?
Did he appoint himself
Does he speak on behalf of himself?
What an ignorant thing to say
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:

Who will be representing SE in making the deals?? They don't have a Tinubu who can do a round table for deal..

Meanwhile we've seen the unclothedness of North that no matter the deal they may be reluctant to respect their own part, and they know each other's well enough, nobody is hiding their shit again, like on what bases will the deal be standing?? What's the benefit like?? That LL make north spice SW??
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:

U seems not to get the sarcasm.. if APC throw it open , who do u think can win SW candidate in primary?? Saying throwing it open is just for the sarcasm, SW candidate will win it. Lol, so that SE won't say SW took chances, at least the excuse of throwing it open.

SW will bring Osinbanjo, SS will bring Amaexhi, North will bring , who exactly Cox EL-Rufai , Ganduje, Zulum aren't coming for it What abt SE

That can withstand the strength of Jagaban backing Osinbanjo?? Once jagaban body language is there all other aspirant will be waisting their money..

Jagaban has the highest loyalist across the nation home and away combine...

The worry SW has is PDP trying to pick AtikuObi who LL likely want to make the competition tough a little for Osinbanjo/Zulum-El rufai, and even at that, AtikuObi won't match... Major Power broker will deliver the poll for APC.... Bornu, Kano, kastina, Half of Kaduna, SW 90% , Niger, Zamfara, name it .. that's why we say the worst SE can do is to spite Southern unity and vote against southern presidency in the name of Atiku Obi mantra, so even at that, they LL b beaten black and blue...

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
danilmo:

Has anyone have such influence over a region like Tinubu does?? Not even ex presidents.

So u feel Tinubu is coming out?? Now I know ure a neonate in politics and no wonder u people always fail. Venting with weak analysis.

I'm done talking politics with u..grin

the SW can decide to be enslaved by anyone.I don't consider that an achievement.It can't happen in Igboland.There is nothing to be envious of here
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
danilmo:

U seems not to get the sarcasm.. if APC throw it open , who do u think can win SW candidate in primary?? Saying throwing it open is just for the sarcasm, SW candidate will win it. Lol, so that SE won't say SW took chances, at least the excuse of throwing it open.

SW will bring Osinbanjo, SS will bring Amaexhi, North will bring , who exactly Cox EL-Rufai , Ganduje, Zulum aren't coming for it What abt SE

That can withstand the strength of Jagaban backing Osinbanjo?? Once jagaban body language is there all other aspirant will be waisting their money..

Jagaban has the highest loyalist across the nation home and away combine...

The worry SW has is PDP trying to pick AtikuObi who LL likely want to make the competition tough a little for Osinbanjo/Zulum-El rufai, and even at that, AtikuObi won't match... Major Power broker will deliver the poll for APC.... Bornu, Kano, kastina, Half of Kaduna, SW 90% , Niger, Zamfara, name it .. that's why we say the worst SE can do is to spite Southern unity and vote against southern presidency in the name of Atiku Obi mantra, so even at that, they LL b beaten black and blue...
Oga save your noise.The 2023 elections will come and go.At the end of the day we will see for sure how relevant Tinubu really is outside the SW.Just keep your fingers crossed
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga save your noise.The 2023 elections will come and go.At the end of the day we will see for sure how relevant Tinubu really is outside the SW.Just keep your fingers crossed

Ehen, now u are talking.. The reality is what we are telling u as against the emotional noise of if it can't be SE, then it should remain in North making it as if it's a threat grin. That threat holds no water, SE routing with AtikuObi will only make it competitive but APC will surely win with SW..
APC keeps breaking PDP stronghold, before APC has no say in SE but today the bond in Ebonyi, Cross River, Bayelsa, Imo is getting penetrable while APC stronghold is getting tighter. So APC primary will likely be the determining election..

So make una no dey threat, give love and forgive whatever u feel like, I say even GEJ will vote Osinbanjo. U dont know politics ehn..

Oya now, cheers ..
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Ceenaija(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Those that really love this nation and people that have the interest of this nation at heart pray that God will make it possible for Igbo man to become the president so that the people will once again rejoice.,
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by kcnwaigbo: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
danilmo:

Ehen, now u are talking.. The reality is what we are telling u as against the emotional noise of if it can't be SE, then it should remain in North making it as if it's a threat grin. That threat holds no water, SE routing with AtikuObi will only make it competitive but APC will surely win with SW..
APC keeps breaking PDP stronghold, before APC has no say in SE but today the bond in Ebonyi, Cross River, Bayelsa, Imo is getting penetrable while APC stronghold is getting tighter. So APC primary will likely be the determining election..

So make una no dey threat, give love and forgive whatever u feel like, I say even GEJ will vote Osinbanjo. U dont know politics ehn..

Oya now, cheers ..
Oga wait fess let the SW first pick the APC ticket before you continue ranting
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga wait fess let the SW first pick the APC ticket before you continue ranting

Fess rest na.. oya mention one person that will pick it aside SW jagaban boys... Wey get the clout.. lol..
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by QuotaSystem: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tinububalls:

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ceenaija:
Those that really love this nation and people that have the interest of this nation at heart pray that God will make it possible for Igbo man to become the president so that the people will once again rejoice.,

God doesn't hand over things like rulership to those who can't forgive , think ahead, embrace peace with others..

In the bit of paying back 2015, u guys keep putting urself into trouble.. hoping for miracle . Lol..

Even the daring of FG with constitutional amendment, only SW has and probably can make the bold move.. not making noise is not cowardice, tactics is bravery here.. now who is the coward between SE politician and SW?? Ordinary Regional security is a numb,

I taught SS too are that bravery before not until wen SW passed antigrazing bill, Demand Amendment of Constitution the next day by their Senators, Governor's and SS , SE kept mute.. lol. Even almighty Wike, This is the bravery we are talking abt. Not killing security officer in joint and shooting guns in bush grin.

I still maintain it if SW is ready to leave this country, nobody can hold them down..

Jagaban only need to give the signal, The legal and academic luminaries are their to officiate it asap.. Sowore alone dealth with FG and he was released asap.. that is how to do things.

U don't do force for force all the time, not with PMB that can kill u and its over, u handle him in the balls..

SW isn't begging Presidency, that is cowardice, we are demanding it.. if SE like them join the southern unity terrain or not..

But it's for the benefit of the show region.. join the train and don't make unnecessary fruitless competition ..

Shallom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by QuotaSystem: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Aribisala0 giving them the spicy truth hot hot cool.

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by lovegeneration(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ceenaija:
Untill we Nigerians stop deceiving ourselves thinking that we are out smarting anybody.We are complaining that power has been in the north for too long yet in the south there is a region that has been in power eg president for 8yrs, vice president for 6yrs looking forward to complete 8yrs not mentioning that they have been president and vice president during the military regime
Why can't the southern governors if they are sincere with themselves support the region that has not produce president since the inception of the 2nd republic.One is said to be wise when he or she respects the feelings of others if not such a person is smart by half.
Why can't we do away with the clamoring that the president must come from one region and focus on the most qualified candidate that can fix the country to the level we all desire ..

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Ceenaija(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2021
danilmo:

God doesn't hand over things like rulership to those who can't forgive , think ahead, embrace peace with others..

In the bit of paying back 2015, u guys keep putting urself into trouble.. hoping for miracle . Lol..

Even the daring of FG with constitutional amendment, only SW has and probably can make the bold move.. not making noise is not cowardice, tactics is bravery here.. now who is the coward between SE politician and SW?? Ordinary Regional security is a numb,

I taught SS too are that bravery before not until wen SW passed antigrazing bill, Demand Amendment of Constitution the next day by their Senators, Governor's and SS , SE kept mute.. lol. Even almighty Wike, This is the bravery we are talking abt. Not killing security officer in joint and shooting guns in bush grin.

I still maintain it if SW is ready to leave this country, nobody can hold them down..

Jagaban only need to give the signal, The legal and academic luminaries are their to officiate it asap.. Sowore alone dealth with FG and he was released asap.. that is how to do things.

U don't do force for force all the time, not with PMB that can kill u and its over, u handle him in the balls..

SW isn't begging Presidency, that is cowardice, we are demanding it.. if SE like them join the southern unity terrain or not..

But it's for the benefit of the show region.. join the train and don't make unnecessary fruitless competition ..

Shallom

If not Jagaban then Osibanjo,they are the best for president. Are they the onlyl politician in the south yet you said that you are promoting southern unity but it is not true rather you are looking for somebody to climb on his back to ascend.Tribalism is like a blanket that makes a man see from one direction ,anything he sees in that direction is the only good thing that exists.
Thank God for the internet for the truth can be told from anywhere.

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by danilmo: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=Ceenaija post=103620056][/quote]

Tinubu isn't coming out, na cruise talk, and even if he does, ehn..

Abt the candidate, yes Tinubu/Osinbanjo isn't the only candidate..

Ok who is the candidate in South?? Only Amaexhi can have a plea for SS at least that is nationally carried, ok now to SE, who ?? Ikpeazu?? Or who
(Umahi is still a young nigga in Federal political sphere)..

Ok let's go to PDP side, SW has none, SS has Wike, SE has Peter Obi, soludo..

So the possibility of having SE base Presidency is only likely possible with PDP, not in APC that has national powers like BAT and his big boys on ground..

Look for food where it is possible, nobody dodash power, they earn it.

But the problem there is even if PDP field Peter Obi, he can't stand a Osinbanjo on ballot..

Having knowing bthe obvious is the reason why many Igbo are saying if it can't be SE then let it remain in North ,that talk makes people laugh and shake head,

Align with SW, forgive and move on from past grievance, how can u be hating on SW, North at the same time?? And want magic in name of micro zoning?? That's ridiculous now..

Assuming SE has a good rapport with SW and Tinubu, it doesn't cost Peter Obi(who is a n old known politician, not Umahi) anything to decamp to APC, form alliance with BAT boys, gain his ground ,
Move around with BAT, where he LL be taking across board with some BAT northern
Associate,

The possibility then will be justified..

Not wen no viable SE is there in APC, insult athe 2 most electoral powerful region, only to be talking Micro zone. That's not realistic politics bro.z

Sheers

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by omoharry(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Ceenaija:
Untill we Nigerians stop deceiving ourselves thinking that we are out smarting anybody.We are complaining that power has been in the north for too long yet in the south there is a region that has been in power eg president for 8yrs, vice president for 6yrs looking forward to complete 8yrs not mentioning that they have been president and vice president during the military regime
Why can't the southern governors if they are sincere with themselves support the region that has not produce president since the inception of the 2nd republic.One is said to be wise when he or she respects the feelings of others if not such a person is smart by half.
Its better the battle is within the south . Apc can field in someone from South West while Pdp can bring Someone from South East . It better than anyone fielding in a northerner knowing that they have ruled for 8yrs with so much pain and misery in our land . A breath of fresh air is needed from the south .
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by omoharry(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2021
lovegeneration:

Why can't we do away with the clamoring that the president must come from one region and focus on the most qualified candidate that can fix the country to the level we all desire ..
Right now we need it . The north does not understand what it means to be liberal . At this point In time in our lives, we need to shift direction from the madness of the north thinking that they own Nigeria and therefore have the right to rape ,kill and maim people as they wish just for their cows to feed .
Let a southerner rule for fairness and equity just had it has always been since 1999..
We can only start talking about not caring where our president come from after we have restructured Nigeria . Right now , Nigerians are paranoid and there is so much distrust and anger in the land . Liberalism cannot play any role under this sick unitary system of government with a faulty 1999 constitution .
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Lionofthedesert: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Seriously why are the IGBOS ranting ? they never have any political relevance and allies yet they are making demands UPANDAN.....
all they know is making political enemies, and yet asking for appointments, and position arrogantly.......

The Yorubas, and Northerners can win any elections without the SE, but the SE cannot, yet ,they are the ones acting like Lords.

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by Ceenaija(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2021
If not Jagaban then Osibanjo and it must be a Yoruba person.South East and South South have no capable person for the presidential seat.
Tribalism is like a tick blanket that covers human brain that makes him to see only only self
Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by 9jakool: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ceenaija:
If not Jagaban then Osibanjo and it must be a Yoruba person.South East and South South have no capable person for the presidential seat.
Tribalism is like a tick blanket that covers human brain that makes him to see only only self

The shameless jagaban transporting cash in bullion vans is the best Yoruba people have to offer? How is corrupt Tinubu going to help ordinary people? He is running for his own personal agenda.

1 Like

Re: The South Must Produce Next President But From Where In D South by ogbuefi677(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Then why did you create this thread in the first place?
That is afonja for you.
Always trying to be clever by half

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True Ijaw People / "I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde / Attending College In Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.