Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

When She Is On Her Way To Your House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is On Her Way To Your House (7402 Views)

Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Stephen2324(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
When She Is On Her Way To Your House,
What Are The Things You Do Before She Arrives
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by MasterShifu010(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Clean the house, but wouldn’t make it obvious that it was just cleaned

12 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by lazkizz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re-Brush your teeth, put the condom under the pillow.. where hand go quick reach and make sure the Drinks are sweaty Cold grin

Separate her transport money 4rm the rest money, if not you will End up giving her Grant instead of Transport fare

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Kosoco(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wait for her to enter house before I go to bath so as to send a strong message.... Also stock up the fridge so no excuses to go buy things we die there DAT day. But as soon as arrive she will disgust me and I will help her plan her way back to her place..... because I will be upset throughout after all my expenses inviting her.

7 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lazkizz
Re-Brush your teeth,put the condom under the pillow and make sure the Drinks are sweaty Cold grin

Separate her transport money 4rm the rest money, if not you will End giving her Grant instead of Transport fare

Bolded...
I swear una don ment for this forum grin
Small weed wey i say mk i smoke now reason my life una don carry laughter change am for me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by ouzo1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
lazkizz:
Re-Brush your teeth, put the condom under the pillow and make sure the Drinks are sweaty Cold grin

Separate her transport money 4rm the rest money, if not you will End giving her Grant instead of Transport fare

Wisdom no go kill you.

8 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by chatinent: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by doubleZ88(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
make sure d coast is clear, don't take any fizzy drink (coke etc) and don't put ur mind towards sex. dat will dissappoint u as u won't meet up to expectation.

happened to me with one yoruba big nyash. went three rounds but didn't last up to a minute on each round after taking a bottle of coke dat dat and had her on my head prior to d moment.
babe got pissed and applied for a rematch of which she was impressed and longed for another match.

5 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Freddykrueger: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:
Re-Brush your teeth, put the condom under the pillow.. where hand go quick reach and make sure the Drinks are sweaty Cold grin

Separate her transport money 4rm the rest money, if not you will End up giving her Grant instead of Transport fare

U dey game guy

3 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by estheI(f): 4:41am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by estheI(f): 4:41am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

but wait na who come spoil you like this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by SmartPunter(m): 4:53am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

You're a real niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by seanwilliam(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

lol

1 Like

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Generalwoodz(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2021
This post deserve front-page

2 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by wumi2017(f): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

I swear you are not serious grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Coldie(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Smoke weed

1 Like

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by gregyboy(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Masturbate first incase she no gree offer d kontos, and wen she offer am she b impressed

8 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by lazkizz(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2021
gregyboy:
Masturbate first incase she no gree offer d kontos, and wen she offer am she b impressed
I Don't think that's a Good idea
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by vivalavida(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

Baba u sabi the game well well.

3 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by malikombi(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2021
This remind me of my guy seedorf. Woman go dy find him come nd my guy go enter viewing center watch full 90mins + extra time b4 coming to attend to the lady and dude wouldnt drop key thereby leaving her wandering. Suprisingly, the lady go still come bk the following weekend. He doesnt arrange the house or food prior to their arrival. I dy envy that guy ehn

11 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Luizkid(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Iazkizz has said it all, but also check that your toilet n bathroom is in order, you can also have some mints handy where she can pick from if she wants.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by EmmanuelBanks: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

correct joor my guy...if I invite a girl to my place...before she comes over I quickly brush to keep the mouth fresh. even though I had taken my bath that day, I would still bath in her presence when she comes. so she can can be comfortable with the mouth actions when the need be.

but there is this particular girl, anytime she comes her mouth is always oozing, kai I don't use to enjoy sex with her at all...cos even during the sex, she keeps opening her mouth...and that stuff will turn me off sometimes. that girl no deyy even use roll on..

omo I tire...some girls just like being dirty..many of them enjoys happiness in dirt. there was one I was advising about keeping her mouth clean, na vex she vex for me oo. If you tell ladies the truth den go vex, omo I just weak.

10 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by fineboynl(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
If it's the first impression. Otherwise I do not take or prepare anything.

You should have Sweets and chewing gums at your table, spray air freshener and blast your air conditioner. Open a big bottle MC Dowell and fried 1kg chicken breast.

When the air conditioner is making her catching cold. I will know as she is covering with a blanket while me is wearing only boxers because I'm used to the air conditioner and the mc dowells is working.

That when I will reach out for her with killer touch. She will lose control as the cold is killing her. Once the kisses start the rest is history.

1 hour banging with no drop of sweat and that why I can't bang without air conditioner. Except the weather is cold.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by KingDash: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
I buy condoms keep... that way always sure when babes dey come visit.
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by EXLOVER(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
As a guy man cleaning of house is normal thing, if you're hairy down there, shave a little so it shouldn't be obvious, make some soup, if you're a smoker, some joint to make your eyes look very seductive (that will turn her on easily), make yourself very neat, brush your tooth.

After everything, just relax yourself and feel free at your home. The atmosphere should be sexualize, she's not your sister and you guys are not business associate, be ready to take off her sexy undies.

You should have banana, milk, hollandia, alomo bitters, tissue etc

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by fineberry(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

correct joor my guy...if I invite a girl to my place...before she comes over I quickly brush to keep the mouth fresh. even though I had taken my bath that day, I would still bath in her presence when she comes. so she can can be comfortable with the mouth actions when the need be.

but there is this particular girl, anytime she comes her mouth is always oozing, kai I don't use to enjoy sex with her at all...cos even during the sex, she keeps opening her mouth...and that stuff will turn me off sometimes. that girl no deyy even use roll on..

omo I tire...some girls just like being dirty..many of them enjoys happiness in dirt. there was one I was advising about keeping her mouth clean, na vex she vex for me oo. If you tell ladies the truth den go vex, omo I just weak.
And after all this, she did not come. Premium tears.

7 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
As a virgin, I have no idea in what you people are talking about. You guys should stop corrupting us that are virgins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
lazkizz:

Is she baking cake

1 Like

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by dingbang(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Put off the cable.., remove sim that has data.
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by RSVP: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
spread the bed, Check the fuel if e go last small, snacks is very important and make sure you form one or two activity before she comes so it doesn't look like you're anxious... Play an interesting movie to distract her then your hand go began they go where it belong.

The rest nah to fire down!

3 Likes

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Make i dey go,i no understand wetin you dey discuss

1 Like

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Micval: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=lazkizz post=103576673]Re-Brush your teeth, put the condom under the pillow.. where hand go quick reach and make sure the Drinks are sweaty Cold grin

[/quote

Legend,I sight you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humiliated By A Guy / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k / Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.