Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

When She Is On Her Way To Your House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is On Her Way To Your House (7416 Views)

Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lookat them....

Bunch of pussy ass niggers..
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Elxandre(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eddodoh:
How do u do with dis parole? There's dis gal that u have had enough chats, whined her & engaged her in sex chats. U invite her to your crib but she tell u that she's not gonna be available till on Sundays.

Sunday reach, u invite her but she still said that she will be going out. The girl will still wanna chat but I am getting pissed off at d moment. I no longer chat wit her.

Any format?
You're already acting desperate by refusing to chat with her.
Psychology says, the more you show desperation, the less attractive you are. grin
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Eddodoh(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Elxandre:

You're already acting desperate by refusing to chat with her.
Psychology says, the more you show desperation, the less attractive you are. grin
Desperate?
I think one need to let this gals know what he is up from d onset in order not to waste time & also know d one is game or interested.
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Elxandre(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Eddodoh:

Desperate?
I think one need to let this gals know what he is up from d onset in order not to waste time & also know d one is game or interested.
Yeah, you don't need to completely ignore her. Just reduce your interactions.
Shutting her off completely shows you're too affected by whatever she does.
Re: When She Is On Her Way To Your House by Eddodoh(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Elxandre:

Yeah, you don't need to completely ignore her. Just reduce your interactions.
Shutting her off completely shows you're too affected by whatever she does.
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / Ladies Do U Prefer A Rich Boy Or Handsome Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.