Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (6443 Views)

+18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by CheedyJ(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ordinary 10k, mtchew.. take jor, kkkkkkkkkkk, that’s 11k, epp me manage am abeg
Re: Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
iLegendd:
So, yesterday, I was watching football and this female friend of mine came in with a short dress, but no panties or bra.

Since she's a troublemaker and doesn't like football, she started operating her phone. Two minutes into the game, England scored and I confidently told her England will win.

She looked up and asked, "England and which country is playing?" And I replied, "Italy."

She smiled and told me Italy will win at the end. We started debating it, but finally settled with a challenge.

If Italy wins, I'll take her out, buy her sharwama, ice cream, and co. If England wins, she'll do this and that.

Unfortunately, Italy won and I'm not happy. As someone who hates to fail promises, I just have to do it, but I don't want to use my money.

Who will dash me 10k to take her out? God will replenish your pocket. England is a sh!thole country.

Ilegend bust me small tin na make I use take trade online
Re: Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Feskyles: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Boss,I bought one of ur books and forgotten the password,pls let me send a dm for u help me to removing d password
Re: Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Send a message via the number, email, or medium you used to make your purchase. Though, we don't remove password, but if we still have your details, we'll give you the email that was used as your password.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimzy Ivyy I Told You Ladies Wont Win / This Guy Posted After Sex Selfie On Fb (unclad) / See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.