Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap (4236 Views)

How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Candidlady: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
She likes sex.... Easily aroused...
She's not after your money...
She's not after your height.. your dvck length .. she doesn't care if you are timid or rigid sexually just satisfy her...

Is being a nyphm a curse ?

5 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Lamas2012(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Its not a curse but whats the cause because from experience ladies who end up a nymph could be cause of past trauma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Johndevmark: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Nah it ain't

Really love such ladies
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Candidlady: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Lamas2012:
Its not a curse but whats the cause because from experience ladies who end up a nymph could be cause of past trauma

The exact cause of nymphomania is not known. Nymphomania is a type of compulsive disorder marked by mental and emotional imbalance. It is thought that certain life events may trigger people who are predisposed to nymphomania (for hereditary or environmental reasons) to engage in compulsive sexual behavior.

Yeah along the line I know something went wrong but I adapted and am happy with who I am now ...

No strings attached to whosoever

6 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Candidlady: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Johndevmark:
Nah it ain't

Really love such ladies

One truthful soul spotted kiss
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by illicit(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2021
I am a nympho

1 Like

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Teeboy15(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

The exact cause of nymphomania is not known. Nymphomania is a type of compulsive disorder marked by mental and emotional imbalance. It is thought that certain life events may trigger people who are predisposed to nymphomania (for hereditary or environmental reasons) to engage in compulsive sexual behavior.

Yeah along the line I know something went wrong but I adapted and am happy with who I am now ...

How fa, you fit give me your number?
I wan confirm something
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Candidlady: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Teeboy15:

How fa, you fit give me your number?
I wan confirm something

Do you work with ncc

3 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Teeboy15(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Do you work with ncc

Am I a terrorist? What's my business with Pantami?

Oya send the number
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by TJaguar(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
She's not after your height.. your dvck length .. she doesn't care if you are timid or rigid sexually just satisfy her...

Make we link up.
Shey na sex you want. I will satisfy you well.
I just sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by RENOWNED2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fools don dey ask for number.

I might be the only sane person remaining in Nigeria.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by talk2hb1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Fools don dey ask for number.

I might be the only sane person remaining in Nigeria.
The Thing Tired Me Ooo, don't mind the young boys most of them can't last 5minutes without drug.

1 Like

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by nymphomaniac(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

you Sha have to mention me. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Sanchez01: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:

A curse? No. A disorder? Yes. I'd like to add that sexual addiction can be responsible. As a matter of fact, there is no line between nymphomania and a female that is sexually addicted. There is also the case of girls being exposed at a tender age either through abuse or pressure. I have seen cases of girls who got violated growing up and couldn't keep themselves. Why, I can never tell.

I believe SOME nymphomaniacs tend to be the way they are because of their make up; POSSIBLY a mammoth-sized oxytocin and neuro-transmitters on overdrive.

I don't necessarily align with the psychological part of it.

2 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by zexy2030(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Being yourself is fine but the consequences could be disastrous, like catching an std or a deadly diseases or may become peadophiles when u get older. I'm a guy a nympho too, ladies don't stay because of too much sex, now I have control, maybe I'm growing older but to be honest I was tempted to be a peadophiles. I hate to hear no whenever I need it.

3 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Candidlady:

I like how you hate men but still submit to your desires to have them have you...

3 Likes

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by AceRoyal: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Candidlady:

Do you work with ncc
Hi,
I read your thread on your drug and alcohol addiction, I think I can help out cuz at some point in my life I was down that road.
You can whatsapp me on 07053331484.
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Kingcalls: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
illicit:
I am a nympho

Men can't be nymphos ...its attached to females...men are rather called studs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Kingcalls: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
TJaguar:

Make we link up.
Shey na sex you want. I will satisfy you well.
I just sent you a mail

Look at how u just displayed ur weakness
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at how u just displayed ur weakness
But leave am na werun concern u
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Candidlady:

U meant to say u circumcised? That's a corrective
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Prismandaaa(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Candidlady:

Okay o

1 Like

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by zeusdgrt(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2021
If u feel u are k then is fine,but if u need help on this let me know.
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Goldbw122(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Hh
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Candidlady:

My fear for any nymphos, is the tragedy of getting infected or catching diseases at some point of not being selective of whom they need in bed, provided he/she is sexually attractive, medical history of that person is of less concern to him/her just sex and be satisfied. That's dangerous. I've been a stud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Luck98: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Onyenna(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ike gwuru.....
Re: A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap by Truvelisback(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Candidlady:

It's not a curse. Such nyphm are very few and very rare to find. Are u a nyphm?

(1) (Reply)

+18: How Do I Get This Thing Back? Small Pen*s — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / Try This Combination Before The Arrival Of Your Babe And See Wonders (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.