Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) (8482 Views)

How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by robosky02(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Where are the ladies

At least if yours is high libido how do you handle it
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Rickmann: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=103657952]A man who run from a lady who's a nymph is not fit to be a man. I am thankfully for my man, who try always to satisfied my high sexual urge.

I am not ashamed to say that i am a nympho because that's what i have seen nature graciously blessed me with high sex drive, so why should i kill myself. Nature also blessed me with the best man that have the stamina to drive me insanely Everytime.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Rickmann: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
A man who run from a lady who's a nymph is not fit to be a man. I am thankfully for my man, who try always to satisfied my high sexual urge.

I am not ashamed to say that i am a nympho because that's what i have seen nature graciously blessed me with high sex drive, so why should i kill myself. Nature also blessed me with the best man that have the stamina to drive me insanely Everytime.

Madam, Is sex all there is to life?
So you measure a man's prowess with sex?
Glad you said nature graciously blessed you..So pls erase that school of though saying a man who may not be satisfy his woman's high sexual drive every moment she wants it, is not man enough..thats not even a yardstick at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Afostev11:
I like your bluntness
He's a man,not lady,it seems you are new here,that's how they do,the moniker is a man's own.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by sunnx(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2021
These man battery alternator no go dey charge well again because the engine pussy has wreak it.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by AlphaMajestic: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2021
omo that girl name na ogechi...enugu girl..

blood of jesus...am certain i was a killer when it comes to sex and sometimes i take hard drugs b4 sex, baba any girl i jam will always beg me to stop evertime...until dis very girl pack come my house, bro after 2 months i hated sex , not that i couldn't deny her the sex but pride o..after 2 months my strength to continue finish...men i was dead..i was banging this babe more than 7 times every blessed day..morning afternoon and night...even if there was no food she must ask u to come and fyck....it got to a point we started fighting because of my refusal to climb toto...my God i will never 4gt those two months of my life...lol

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Judybash93(m): 1:19am On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:
A man who run from a lady who's a nymph is not fit to be a man. I am thankfully for my man, who try always to satisfied my high sexual urge.

Oh STFU!!! Who are you too know what a man is like? Have you ever had a penis?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by dingbang(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2021
AlphaMajestic:
omo that girl name na ogechi...enugu girl..

blood of jesus...am certain i was a killer when it comes to sex and sometimes i take hard drugs b4 sex, baba any girl i jam will always beg me to stop evertime...until dis very girl pack come my house, bro after 2 months i hated sex , not that i couldn't deny her the sex but pride o..after 2 months my strength to continue finish...men i was dead..i was banging this babe more than 7 times every blessed day..morning afternoon and night...even if there was no food she must ask u to come and fyck....it got to a point we started fighting because of my refusal to climb toto...my God i will never 4gt those two months of my life...lol
ma nigga. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by dingbang(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2021
You see these demonesses saying a man is weak if he runs away from sex. Empty words bro.

Bro, dont take a woman's word to heart.

Bleep, rest and continue another time.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by BigYash: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2021
BaddieFreak:
The man is a weakling. He should leave the innocent girl alone.
If you were to be a guy that dated one,only then I would have taken your comment serious. Marry nyph make ur eyes clear na.. Truth is even in marriage,you can't be the only one fvking her. Travel for a week first na.. Guys let nobody deceive you into marrying such wahala.. Peace of mind is very important in this life..

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:26am On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:

This account is a male account, it belongs to an infamous troll called Ebenezer triumph, you all should better be careful

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bro, I only pity those horrny bastards who thinks you're a lady.
That account belongs to an infamous troll here called Ebenezer triumph, that jobless akwa ibom boy has over 100 alternate accounts on this forum, including female accounts that he use for scamming, he frequent the ashawo and politics section mostly, the boy is also notorious for cloning people's accounts here, especially females that rejected his PM, I've been looking for ways to trace that boy and have him arrested, tortured and jailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2021
dingbang:
You see these demonesses saying a man is weak if he runs away from sex. Empty words bro.

Bro, dont take a woman's word to heart.

Bleep, rest and continue another time.
Hahahaha me that I can't kill myself on sex, at least 15 minutes I done finish. I don't want to die now because of pussy when I still have alot to accomplish.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Hahahaha me that I can't kill myself on sex, at least 15 minutes I done finish. I don't want to die now because of pussy when I still have alot to accomplish.
the wisdom of God is upon you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by CruseMaster1: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2021
TurtleNeck Available for sales

Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by debbydams(f): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by hAlexandro(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2021
grin ;Di seee e Male with females moniker being bashed
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That account belongs to an infamous troll here called Ebenezer triumph, that jobless akwa ibom boy has over 100 alternate accounts on this forum, including female accounts that he use for scamming, he frequent the ashawo and politics section mostly, the boy is also notorious for cloning people's accounts here, especially females that rejected his PM, I'm be looking for ways to trace that boy and have him arrested, tortured and jailed.
Do you know that despite our warnings, some sex-starved monkeys will still dive into her DM begging for phone number?

That's how some horrny bastards behavior when they see any moniker with the (f) tag.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Do you know that despite our warnings, some sex-starved monkeys will still dive into her DM begging for phone number?

That's how some horrny bastards behavior when they see any moniker with the (f) tag.
Honestly speaking some guys here are sex starved and extremely foolish, I wonder if those he-goats don't see girls where they stay or females are scarce in their vicinity, it's just so pathetic bro.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Honestly speaking some guys here are sex starved and extremely foolish, I wonder if those he-goats don't see girls where they stay or females are scarce in their vicinity, it's just so pathetic bro.

Myself and Kriss216 will keep exposing those fools and the irredeemable horrny bastards who have sworn to remain foolish.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2021
My girlfriend used to be like that until she met her match, 2 to 3hrs of uninterrupted sex did the job. Na she dey run now.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Kriss216: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Myself and Kriss216 will keep exposing those fools and the irredeemable horrny bastards who have sworn to remain foolish.
Bro, the truth remains, no matter how we try, some men are born foolish. Sometimes I wonder how they breathe cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Bro, the truth remains, no matter how we try, some men are born foolish. Sometimes I wonder how they breathe cool
There's one notorious old SIMP I am trying to get his moniker, he is always good at SIMPING around anything with the (f) tag.... I will be right back.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by SocialJustice: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Buy a double penetration vibrator before you kill yourself for nothing while wasting time that should be used in making money.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Here's one of the notorious SIMP.

https://www.nairaland.com/jonsyn7154

Cc; ikillbrokehoes, please becareful of this Josyn guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by JONSYN7154: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I don die for your hand. Wetin o do? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Afostev11(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
okoroemeka:
they apply Robb ,mentholatum or essential balm to their pvssy to quench the burning fire,no amount of masturbation can help,only those things help to fire the pvssy and numb the clits to drive away the feeling.i have endured a hardcore nypho and survived,most times I even help to apply Robb lavishly on the clits so I can rest,
alright...
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Lol at notorious SIMP!

but truly the guy is an irredeemable Simp, 98% of his followers are females.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol at notorious SIMP!

but truly the guy is an irredeemable Simp, 98% of his followers are females.
cheesy
I am being honest here, that guy is in his late 40s and can lick the ass of any FEMALE in this forum...

Nor be today I know the North Central SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I am being honest here, that guy is in his late 40s and can lick the ass of any FEMALE in this forum...

Nor be today I know the North Central SIMP.
Hahahaha they said a fool at 40 is a fool forever, the guy really have a long way to go honestly.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by harsysky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
murphyibiam15:

That's a man you replied, are you new here?

Whether man or woman, the aim is for others to learn. The comment he/she made caught my attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell / Why Are Girls In The Club Like This / Forget Heaven If You Understand This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.