Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) (8690 Views)

If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Sick / Wtf? Male Barbie Spotted Twerking & Grinding His Ass On A Guy's Face At An Event / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Xenry: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Problems no dey ever finish. Damn! This is so funny! grin
Reddit User:
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. He’s perfect in every way….except he doesn’t wash his ass.

Sometime during our first 3 months, we were in the shower together. He made a disgusted face when I was scrubbing in between my cheeks and asked what I was doing.

I was like, “I’m washing my ass… don’t you wash your ass?”

He said “No that’s gay.”

“That’s not gay. You’re disgusting.” I told him, and he looked shocked. It was new news to him apparently. And at that point I felt like that was a dealbreaker and he was like no I’m sorry I didn’t know, and he promised to wash it from now on.

Flash forward to today, we were having sex and I was riding him. Once we were done this dude got up and there was A DAMN SHIT STAIN ON THE BED. I KID YOU NOT.

I showed it to him and he was embarrassed and told me he just did not get to shower before seeing me… but why couldn’t he have wiped

I just don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should call things off with him or what that’s just nasty ugh. It was such a turn off I couldn’t even look at him. What do I do?

TL;DR: Boyfriend promised me at the beginning of the relationship to wash his ass. Today after sex he left a big dookie stain on the bed. Don’t know I’d I should stay.

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Plomo: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Sh¡t happens!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by BaddieFreak(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Wahala
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Kingpin1000: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Babe, you know the truth. You are denying the truth.
You are not bothered about your boyfriend not washing his slack ass,but I will tell you the bitter truth and let it sink into you.
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY
Why will he attribute washing his ass being gay grin grin.
I prefer using water than tissue paper, cos I feel say small shit go still stick to my yansh if I no use water.
No water how you ride a man,him no go shit,unless him yansh dey slack.
Oya tell us, other of his suspicious traits.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by BigDan69: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol, blame the parents for not washing their kid's bum bum

2 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Men always have this shortcoming, check out the ass area of most boxers.

1) Washing the ass after wiping with tissue paper

2) shave in between the ass cheek's (area around the anus). The hair there has the habit of trapping pieces of shit and tissue paper especially for hairy guys

12 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Idiotmod: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by PrimeWatermark: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cc: smellyanus

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Kingpin1000: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
eduj:

2) shave in between the ass cheek's (area around the anus). The hair there has the habit of trapping pieces of shit and tissue paper especially for hairy guys

Can give an explanation on the lump of shit she saw after riding him. Have you been shitting yourself when been rode by your woman?

4 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by byinks(f): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm.... Oro rirun.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by SPLENDID25(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
wawu!
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abasi mmi mbok! Wich kind wahala be this...

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
wahala no fit ever finish
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Mastakija(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
D way u ppl dont take care of ur toto dats d same way some guys too dont take care of their anus

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
LMFAO grin Things dey happen o.
Well, since you're his babe... Try to educate him on the need to wipe his gadamn ass..abi iru palapala wo leleyii bayi

7 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
That motherf.ucker is Bisexual. grin

Ass leaking Gaybriel. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by timibare(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm orishirishi
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Cerebellum: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Cc: smellyanus

grin grin

Yayayhahahalalalahohohoogrin

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Some men are pigs

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
very true. More men need to learn personal hygiene.

eduj:

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Where the pictures
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
There are some things that any normal human being should know. When he was a child, wasn't his mum washing his anus after he defecates?

Judybash93:
LMFAO grin Things dey happen o.
Well, since you're his babe... Try to educate him on the need to wipe his gadamn ass..abi iru palapala wo leleyii bayi

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Gadafii: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
wahala be like leaking ass, he no dey dry grin

you sure say dem no tear ur boyfriend from behind so shocked

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Areola14(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
No case charge and bail lawyer no go tell you him fit defend...!! Habah! My sister.. I will advise you to drop that broken ass nigga.. he is damaged ass nigga... I hope you've been using condoms with him? Have you heard about .... one former Nigeria comedian? He was using pampas, he defecates on his body till he die..... Or his the guy upto 60yrs? Maybe nah old age...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Can give an explanation on the lump of shit she saw after riding him. Have you been shitting yourself when been rode by your woman?

Maybe she's exaggerating the lump of shit something, but even if it's a dot, bro it's wrong unless his anus don lose elasticity.
This is as common as mouth and body odour most of which are caused by bad hygiene.
No need to get touchy, I just gave an advice - you're free to accept or discard it- na u sabi

3 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
truly before the British came to Africa - we washed our arses after shitting, now they introduced toilet tissue which does not do a good job if you do not wet it - It is a deal breaker because that means you cannot give him a rim-job grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by phenzy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Areola14:
No case charge and bail lawyer no go tell you him fit defend...!! Habah! My sister.. I will advise you to drop that broken ass nigga.. he is damaged ass nigga... I hope you've been using condoms with him? Have you heard about ceedi John.. one former Nigeria comedian? He was using pampas, he defecates on his body till he die..... Or his the guy upto 60yrs? Maybe nah old age...

Source to this your ceedi John claim please
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hahahahaha now this is what we call OTELE NSI in Igbo...grin

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
truly before the British came to Africa - we washed our arses after shitting, now they introduced toilet tissue which does not do a good job if you do not wet it - It is a deal breaker because that means you cannot give him a rim-job grin grin grin grin
Ndi rim...cheesy

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Some men are pigs
You never see a lady pig...grin One guy ones said here, while giving his babe doggy, he saw leftover poo on her bumbum...damn!

God some people deh chop poo...Abeg where them the see all this pig abeg...

5 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Rexxyl: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dat guy na gay, dem don destroy him anus

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) / Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.