Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,875 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) (8810 Views)

If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Sick / Wtf? Male Barbie Spotted Twerking & Grinding His Ass On A Guy's Face At An Event / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plomo:
Sh¡t happens!
Lol....this comment is hilarious and creative at the same time
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
I thank God i had finished eating before seeing this. grin

Some women are pigs too.

Munzy14:

You never see a lady pig...grin One guy one said here, while giving his babe doggy, he saw leftover poo on her bumbum...damn!

God some people deh chop poo...Abeg them the see all this pig abeg...
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
angelfallz:
I thank God i had finished eating before seeing this. grin

Some women are pigs too.

Hehehehe...Really? If person like make him/her poo for my presence, If I am hungry I go eat my food o..cheesy

I just don't know how people get so comfortable with unhygienic partners...damn!

2 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
When they're told to wash that place with water, den go dey do sakara; some girls are culprits with stinking ass after using tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
He is gay. His anal sphincter muscles is dilapidated due to massive dicking angry Damn!!!
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by silibaba: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
use your mouth wipe am na grin
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Ecosystem(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Where are the pictures though?
Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Cokahot: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2021
I stopped using toilet paper 3 years ago,I stopped wearing one boxer for 2 days,I stopped having my bath after I kaka(shi.t),and last but not least I only smoke in my toilet . I can't bear the site of dirt,dust is ok,but dirt. Na na na

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 3:15am On Jul 14, 2021
I wash my ass after using number 2.
If I use public toilet, I always don’t feel comfortable with toilet rows but immediately I get home, I always use water to wash straight up.
Kingpin1000:
Babe, you know the truth. You are denying the truth.
You are not bothered about your boyfriend not washing his slack ass,but I will tell you the bitter truth and let it sink into you.
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY
Why will he attribute washing his ass being gay grin grin.
I prefer using water than tissue paper, cos I feel say small shit go still stick to my yansh if I no use water.
No water how you ride a man,him no go shit,unless him yansh dey slack.
Oya tell us, other of his suspicious traits.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2021
eduj:
Men always have this shortcoming, check out the ass area of most boxers.

1) Washing the ass after wiping with tissue paper

2) shave in between the ass cheek's (area around the anus). The hair there has the habit of trapping pieces of shit and tissue paper especially for hairy guys

Learn to use water and you are free from that epistle. Water over tissue paper anyday

1 Like

Re: 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
silibaba:
use your mouth wipe am na grin
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.