Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria (19369 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by WibusJaga: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by favour32(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
It is very obvious....when we cannot trust each other....when a tribe thinks it is superior...when there is no fair play and justice.... NOTHING ONE NIGERIA...those benefitting know.. cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by onuman: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.
Who can solve problems of Nigeria?

Buhari asks people from the south to go to the NASS if they want political restructuring.
He knows that the NASS is overpopulated by his Arewa Reps through the excess number of states created by northern soldiers in the old northern region.

No country formed by different regions ever used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many new political units in an area with larger land mass or population, except Nigeria, by Arewa soldiers.
Does Buhari think that he is the only intelligent person in Nigeria as he asks people to go to the NASS for political restructuring?

Nigeria can only be restructured satisfactorily by Reps drawn in equal numbers from the 3 regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by alhajiwada(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by puzzlegate(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
One what ? God forbid. Even boohary doesn't believe in one Nigerian. How much more me common man. Let's just be deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yeah, I don't believe in one Nigeria either

But I am willing to accept it, because the alternative is far far worse, and because those who argue against one Nigeria do so because they think they would get more pie.

Besides most African countries are, like Nigeria artificial creations. It isn't for the best, but it is better than the good old days of pre-colonialism , when big tribes attacked and ate up small tribes and in some instances forced them to assimilate or die...or sold them into slavery.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by seyz91(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Confirm!
AntiBeEmCe:
No sensible person does.

Only those benefiting from the union are clamouring for one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Sholaco: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Foolish. When you are quarter to go grin.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by meccuno: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kyase:
Who ask this one
Mitcheeew

When you dey sing
Naija biko oooo
You no believe in one Nigeria abi

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
May be Charlie boy has finally woken up
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by meccuno: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
His Mumu done do money has finished.

He is scheming for more

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by orunto27: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
With the Size and the varing level of Education, Nigeria is too big to be ruled by one despotic tribal Soldier. Please let us have a REFERENDUM to stay together or to separate.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Iykediallo: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.
f**k you

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
gidgiddy:
May be Charlie boy has finally woken up
are you more ipob than charley boy? have you contributed to biafra project like charley boy?

though i hate biafra name but i have seen charley openly support ipob like blind goat for years now....
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
DSC7:
The Unity of Nigeria is not Negotiable.....

Any unity that is not negotiable is evil

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:

The above na Nigeria's problem.

see as you begin chop the plate instead of food wey de inside ?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by onuman: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
DSC7:
The Unity of Nigeria is not Negotiable.....

Who believes in one Nigeria except people of northern sharia states whose soldiers restructured Nigeria politically and assigned them undeserving political powers through the lopsided political structure?

For about 15 years, Bola Ahmed Tinubu campaigned all over the southwest region for political restructuring of Nigeria. The political structure remains till today.

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
are you more ipob than charley boy? have you contributed to biafra project like charley boy?

though i hate biafra name but i have seen charley openly support ipob like blind goat for years now....

All those who supported one Nigeria, where is Nigeria today?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by orunto27: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Military is exploiting and looting this Country. Let us have a Referendum to separate.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by aryzgreat: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buhari has divided Nigeria beyond supergluing.

Ppl like Charly boy were championing one Nigeria with his programme then on NTA (wazobia) stuff. Today, he has lost hope cos of Buhari nepotism

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

All those who supported one Nigeria, where is Nigeria today?
charley boy support biafra more than you.... go google all charley boy news concerning biafra..... i hate biafra doesn't mean i wont say the truth.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by orunto27: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Who is Kyase to ask Charly Boy who he is?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Holyman3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by velocity25(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
oguns222:

Wise men like ohaneze, Orji Kalu, etc, right?
none of them can influence anybody in The East, unlike one I know that sold entire west region for his 2023 ambition. spit
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by SmartPolician: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:

Mr. Responsible, how's your life better than Charlie's? Who knows you and your father, anyways?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Panda7(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
ofcourse people are being too clingy about nigeria. if britain did not almalgamate the north and the south for their gain, the north would be doing just fine exploring their resource and capacity so would the south. the one nigeria is the problem of today as they donot share the same interest

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by orunto27: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
The 18 Northern States and the 18 including Benue Southern States are like the Dunces and the Dons. They can never reason alike except on a looting Venture.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by orunto27: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is gawu1 in any way better than Charly Boy? And who is judging?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by orunto27: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Agreed.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by kindlyheart: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
born in the north, grew up in the, still living in the north and I don't believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by peculiar2233: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kyase:
Who ask this one
Mitcheeew

When you dey sing
Naija biko oooo
You no believe in one Nigeria abi

Why are you pained?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
No average Ibo man does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Danjuma At Redeemer’s University Convocation Ceremony / Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics) / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.