Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria (19370 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Iwattly(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2021
No sane person believes in one Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by luluman: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:
Who ask this one
Mitcheeew

When you dey sing
Naija biko oooo
You no believe in one Nigeria abi

Cant you read and mind your business?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Kyase(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2021
luluman:
Cant you read and mind your business?
how is this not my business ode
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by luluman: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:
how is this not my business ode
Olodo your business is to read keep to yourself not distracting anybody. Better use your data to watch cartoon.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Kyase(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2021
luluman:
Olodo your business is to read keep to yourself not distracting anybody. Better use your data to watch cartoon.
Lol
Aswear you no well
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by pompeiimagnus: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Splendoor:
One Nigerian is scam, we all believe in it but in reality it's obvious the different tribes in this country really want to separate.. it's seems the Lord luggard made a mistake of amalgating us I don't know

It was a very selfish decision by the British government to force the south into a union with the North. Even the name Nigeria (Niger Area) was formed by Lugard's then girlfriend, Flora Shaw whom he later married. We for no dey this gbese if not for colonialism.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Poleski: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2021
One Nigeria is a huge scam!
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by gawu1: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2021
I understand the cries and knishes of all the vampires pigs over that my little reprimand to that old fool who has refused to grow, even at the going-down stage of his life time.
Just because I rebuked him for wasting opportunity which would have made him useful to himself and humanities, all the pigs here could deduct was that he has had a better life than me. Let me put it to these honourable idiotic pigs little minded gutter water living creatures to answer this simple question: who amongst you will allow his own child to live kind of life of that good for nothing old buffoon, should you have opportunity of being like his late well respected and responsible father, honorable justice oputa of all person?
I leave you to ponder on this.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Idiko1: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Whosoever believes in "One-Nigeria" is a drooling fool. What is actually one about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Rossinkipp: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2021
onuman:
Who can solve problems of Nigeria?

Buhari asks people from the south to go to the NASS if they want political restructuring.
He knows that the NASS is overpopulated by his Arewa Reps through the excess number of states created by northern soldiers in the old northern region.

No country formed by different regions ever used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many new political units in an area with larger land mass or population, except Nigeria, by Arewa soldiers.
Does Buhari think that he is the only intelligent person in Nigeria as he asks people to go to the NASS for political restructuring?

Nigeria can only be restructured satisfactorily by Reps drawn in equal numbers from the 3 regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

Why didn't Jonathan do it
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Rossinkipp: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Idiko1:
Whosoever believes in "One-Nigeria" is a drooling fool. What is actually one about Nigeria?

Dummy dum dum. Without One Nigeria, there would be no Nairaland for you to come and spend all your waking hours.

You hate a country yet you spend every minute on its main forum.

Why not build your small tribal country forum so that you can go there and chat with your tribesmen only?

Is that not what separation is about?

I don't know what you dumb separatists are doing chatting on a pan-Nigerian forum.

Get out from here and go set up your little tribal country forums.

Fcking dummies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars / Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians / Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech, June 12, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.