Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria (19374 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by dmbb: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
How would you even think that that useless Ipob drug lord terrorist will believe in one Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by BSsniffer: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol....how ironic.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nwaezeudo: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Same here Sir!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by DSC7: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Unity of Nigeria is not Negotiable.....
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by hakym619(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Charly for president
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Radi30: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dm me for tomorrow game, today's was won already. You only pay after the game is won. This is not mere prediction but from a reliable source. 09016055748
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.

He is not his father and he has his own life to live!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by belente(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigeria has expired

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by dex4sure: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Two countries in one place rule by one malu

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by 22o62021: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
70 years old man

They never tell you say Nigeria no be for you

You be mumu man

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nobody believes again.. All thanks to bubu..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners via Afillated marketing

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITH or WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP
Please don't come to my DM to call me a scammer after making me waste my time explaining details to you.

If you don't know how affliated marketing works please google before inboxing me because I am nothing like a scammer

Check my signature for digit.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baba has spoken. Divide the country now undecided
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by socialmediaman: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.

You cannot fix the country’s problems when the leaders don’t want to fix it. The despot in Aso Rock for example is pretending Killer herdsmen don’t exist and he’s rather providing them with cover to keep carrying out calamity against communities, how do you solve a country’s problem with such a person?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
God curse one Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by omoluka: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/charly-boy-i-do-not-believe-in-one-nigeria/
God bless you area father, saying things as it is, no time for time for boju boju.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by meobizy(f): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Him and many others.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
If you like don't believe in one Nigeria, the countries that will come out of it will still be useless.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Dopaminergic(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
The best thing you can do as a Nigerian now...

Is to work hard and smart...

Create multiple streams of passive income...

So you've enough money to run out of this country...

Just incase anything happens.

Have a plan B.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Femijohn198: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
This man mumu don do, eye done clear
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by oguns222: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
velocity25:
No sensible person does especially the Wise men from the East.

Wise men like ohaneze, Orji Kalu, etc, right?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
God bless you sir for airing your views!
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Tyranny: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
An enemy of the state! No doubt, an enemy shall suffer death!
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by onuman: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even Arewa people don’t believe in one Nigeria as they set aside the 1999 constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws, but clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
ok his own opinion here is mine I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by stepaside2: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Savage!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.
nice imagination

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Christistruth00: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
One of the best things about One Nigeria is that it was Azikiwe’s Idea and his People Supported him fully
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by fredoooooo: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baba don broke need to press some mumu buttons cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. / Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.