Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? (10913 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Gopitoto: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

See your mouth sha
hehehe babe I be the inspector wey de in charge of hole.....when I take you to our station for inspection you go know more
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Tolani1122(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Bad child
lolz
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by JOACHINpedro: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's like gambling.
1 out of 4 girls are living under standard hygiene.
It doesn't worth the risk, jareh
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by richie240: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tolani1122:
Its normal super clean pussy , odorless ones. I Suck alots , pussy is salty , the girl go dey scream , if u want finish the girl suck her finish tell her say u no dey Bleep, , try and suck pussy bro, ur Gf no like any other guy, my ex way done marry still call , omo i block her for life
Yimu!!!
More like saying "I can eat from clean, odourless WC".
Sebi na everything oyibo advice una na him una dey swallow abi?

Oyibo don say make una even dey lick anus sef; they call am "analingus".
They even say make una dey chop una partner shít sef, dey callam one fine name- ''Coprophagia".

Make una dey chop am dey go.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by richie240: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
joystick wey dey spread disease pass.
As a medical personnel urself, u know DT a man's sti can't be hidden as it (penis) serves a dual-purpose : sex object and simultaneously excretory object. Unlike females whose sex channel is different from its urinary tract.

A woman can have sti and not even know, unlike men.

Whoever wants to lick all d vaginal discharges in d guise of 'civilization' is free to do so. Na free world!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
LoveTalk:

My body don dey do gri gri oooo cheesy
Lolzzzzz........... Make I service u small na
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
letitrainnow:
Nawa for this girl, you are just looking for someone who can come over and suck you.
Come out plain.
Seriously?
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Tedassie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
NairalandProf:

Seriously?
kiss
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by superNOVAe(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
It's very safe, provided the girl is not harboring an infection down there.
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by fineberry(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Did lick pussy this week mehn....for the very first in my life, the thing no easy o. I notice it drives her crazy.

I most love you so much before I can go down there oo. ajeh

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by Teripaul(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin If the part is well sanitize and clean . . I wil lick everythin. . Av done it twice. Is good. It drives woman crazy
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by richie240: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
I'm glad u are really concerned.
Your answer iz here!
vvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/6974026/red-alert-dangers-licking-vagina#110004417
LoveTalk:
Cuties and Fellas!

Is it good and safe for men to leak we women down there during the battle.

Please let's discuss.

Give us your reasons whether you're supporting or opposing.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Any woman that even bears d thought of giving his man 'plate to lick' is his no.2 enemy (after satan) talkless of carrying it out!
cool
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by richie240: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Liposure:
No, the mouth is for food as dick is for pussy
You have time for explanatuin o.
Its like sm1 asking if d toilet 'potty' can be used to serve food.
cool
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by richie240: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes o, carry on my gee, na d same 'love' wey Adam get for eve wey make am follow chop d forbidden fruit. See the result of where we are today by dt mumu action of his.
cool

fineberry:
Did lick pussy this week mehn....for the very first in my life, the thing no easy o. I notice it drives her crazy.

I most love you so much before I can go down there oo. ajeh
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by LoveTalk(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Mynd44
Re: Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? by DonroxyII: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
richie240:
Yes o, carry on my gee, na d same 'love' wey Adam get for eve wey make am follow chop d forbidden fruit. See the result of where we are today by dt mumu action of his.
cool

You dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.