Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / co (2182 Views)

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Why Saraki Shouldn't Be Senate President / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

co by Musiwa13: 3:14pm On May 11, 2011
g
Re: co by RoadStar: 3:38pm On May 11, 2011
@Musiwa U are sick and in need of urgent mental attention angry
Re: co by Musiwa13: 3:43pm On May 11, 2011
f
Re: co by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 11, 2011
I dont think it was easy for him
Re: co by Musiwa13: 5:27pm On May 11, 2011
f
Re: co by Musiwa13: 6:37pm On May 11, 2011
nt.
Re: co by markiris: 7:28pm On May 11, 2011
this is the problem with freedom of expressions. some abuse such freedom by expressing what they feel even from their sleep. why is it David Mark's sole responsibility to stop the killings in the north? is David Mark the governor or president of the north? does it matters now if the south support him as senate president? pls let the south support whoever will stop the killing in the north.
Re: co by Musiwa13: 11:01pm On May 11, 2011
d
Re: co by Musiwa13: 12:09am On May 12, 2011
f
Re: co by Musiwa13: 4:11am On May 12, 2011
hmm
Re: co by SAKUR: 4:53am On May 12, 2011
Musiwa are you ready to lead the war?Do you have the weapons and financial muscle to prosecute a war?God bless Republic of Benin of Otunba Musiwa
Re: co by Musiwa13: 4:19pm On May 12, 2011
c
Re: co by Musiwa13: 4:51pm On May 12, 2011
v
Re: co by Musiwa13: 4:57pm On May 12, 2011
g
Re: co by Musiwa13: 5:08pm On May 12, 2011
I informed the USA army of the danger , you face in satellite pictures. some people in the united nation also knows. You have to break up nigeria. you will end up in a bloodly civil war.
Re: co by Musiwa13: 5:14pm On May 12, 2011
I i
Re: co by Mynd44: 5:46pm On May 12, 2011
This guy needs help
Re: co by Musiwa13: 5:48pm On May 12, 2011
n
Re: co by EMANY01(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2011
Wow !!!Am speechless.I just wonder if this is how you communicate in real life you know work ,school &others? You sound so {i don't know} intellectually stunted ?(forgive me couldn't think of any other way to put it).I mean what do you do in real life? Could this whole becomerichin/musiwa personality be an act as i recall someone theorise some time back ? If so then you do have DEEP talents for the ridiculous.
Re: co by Musiwa13: 8:29pm On May 12, 2011
EMANY 01, because i have a life i cant sit on the internet like you. EMANY 01 i am not telling a joke. i am telling a true story. they need to break up nigeria. the message would get there.
Re: co by Musiwa13: 11:03pm On May 12, 2011
what david mark and some people where doing is a crime. they were blackmail the people of nigeria, asking for salary increase all the times, till their salary was about obama salary. imagine people living in africa making the same salary as obama.

if we have to save your life and avoid a civil war. something most be said.
Re: co by Musiwa13: 4:04am On May 13, 2011
[qu
Re: co by Musiwa13: 4:05am On May 13, 2011
[qu
Re: co by Nobody: 11:56am On May 13, 2011
Chronic Case of Hallucinations and Dementia. . . I really pity poster. At the end of the day, you are in the peoples parliament while Mark is busy amending house rules to ensure he gets the seat, which I believe very well from experience he will get. After the amendment, Mark will be senate president now and probably get it for another 4 terms or more
Re: co by Musiwa13: 3:11pm On May 13, 2011
what Hallucinations  are you talking about.  Is 6 billion people of the world also Hallucinations  about satellite pictures.  How do I know , look  you dont make allegation that that nigeria will end up in a civil war to the USA army without them asking question.  They ask me question. the USA army is not like nigeria. So they plan for crisis in Nigeria. Look the moment i contacted the USA Army and  the AFRICOM of the USA started training Benin republic, cameroon and Niger republic on how to manage crisis.

Look , most of you may be silly, but AFRICOM commander understand what I am saying. His name is General William E. Ward , he is an engineer.  look there are many engineers in the USA army, and they have access to the satellite pictures and they know if I am telling them lies.  And if I am telling you people the truth. Nigeria has problem. You can ask google , I did contact google too about the pictures.

If you assume I am Hallucinations, you need to be in a mental hospital.  You are then a mad man. How can you want to trust your lifes to liar like david mark, look david mark in 2008 told you , he is going to create state. this is 2011. Does that look like david mark is a credible mad before you., then you are sick.
Re: co by Rhino5dm: 3:19pm On May 13, 2011
Musiwa. The yorubas in Nigeria don't want to go to Benin .

Musiwa. The yurobas in Nigeria don't want to go to Benin.

We are not part of Benin. We are not part of Benin.

We can't be happy in Benin. We can't be happy in Benin.
Re: co by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: co by T9ksy(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2011
@ Musiwa, the yorubas have spoken through their endorsement  of ACN in the last regional election.We do not care about the central govt. rather we are focusing on developing our region.

However, if you are really resolute about the Senate President post going west then I suggest you start the war and lead it too.
Re: co by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 13, 2011
Such a waste of time and bandwidth

(1) (Reply)

APC Wins First Election In Kwara State!!! PDP declared instead!! / Senator Annie Okonkwo Pulls Out 10,000 Apc Supporters For Comrade Tony Nwoye.... / Why Is Black Color Associated With Evil And White Color Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.