Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) (18997 Views)

Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by mytime24(f): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Who to blive
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
I rejected simple , Wetin concern with how ?
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by kovic7(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Damage control. Government you were frolicking with few years ago.

Stupid prophet, believe this drunkard at your own peril.

I think there should be a law that allows government certify who will be mounting pulpits and delivering sermons in ALL religions.

To avoid this kind of indoctrinated challatans.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Mbaka too dey lie
Person wey dey beg for government contract
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by tamonokare: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Scamner.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2021
veeceesynergy:
we need proof, slots for wat pls?
for contract, employment or appointment.
The last time I checked, Fr Mbaka isn't a threat to Buhari's govt, I wonder why they'll offer him slot for anything.
When the story doesn't favour you, you demand for proof but when it does favour you, you don't need proof and it becomes automatic truth. Na una double standard go kill all of una.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by penearth(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Well said Fr.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by hamidlawyer: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Misdemeanors are lesser crimes, compared to felonies, which are more serious crimes that carry stiffer penalties<a href="https://www.getlegal.com/legal-info-center/criminal-law/misdemeanor-crimes/">most common misdemeanors </a>
https://www.getlegal.com/legal-info-center/criminal-law/misdemeanor-crimes
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Draslo(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

All these pussy ass god of men
I swear G. A fuc*ing Catholic priest for that matter!
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by uchennamani(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2021
dignity33:
Mbaka on his Adoration ministry told his congregation that Federal government came to him wanted to offer him two slots but he refuse and requested for his own slots, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJu6GIMTB8

A stupid, clueless and idiotic priest. In fact, a con man. Just shut up, ewu.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by NacoAba: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2021
You are greatly blessed Father Mbaka.

dignity33:
Mbaka on his Adoration ministry told his congregation that Federal government came to him wanted to offer him two slots but he refuse and requested for his own slots, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJu6GIMTB8
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by hardywaltz(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Mbaka lie lie
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Oga, no contract for you. Even Bubu offered to give you VP and sack Osinbanjo, but you turned it down and demanded the Presidency.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Contractor, please rest and stop being a nuisance!
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by CasNova: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2021
The way this man goes about making political statements, it is better he drops the cassock and becomes a politician.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Is he trying to redeem his image amongst sensible Igbos for supporting a never-do-well by this recent clamour for Nnamdi Kanu release?...Its too late,but its good you are becoming human a bit.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by cmecproblem(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2021
It's normal...it's politics.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Christistruth00: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2021
moriss33:
Who do this man like this ?
So all the vigorous campaigns 4 Buhari & how he was the best thing after sliced bread was all 4 slots ??
All These Men of God....dey are no different 4rm ur typical Nigerian politicians.

Much as I am not Fr. Mbaka's fan, I need you to look at this event from a different viewpoint. A priest has the right - just like every other citizen - to support a particular leader. They don't live in isolation because bad leadership affects everyone, including the clergy and Christendom.

That said, God gave us freewill, meaning that God can never dictate to us how we should do or shouldn't do certain things. If Fr. Mbaka said that Buhari was God's appointed one, it doesn't mean that Buhari cannot ruin that rare privilege because God gave him freewill. There were people who wasted God's grace in the Bible too.

If you can stop for a second and think that his support for Buhari is not reward-driven, you will understand that this could have been the case.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by barcaboi(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
punisha:
Never been his fan...but he sure does seem like a man of his words and a man who isn't easily scared.

Only a mad person will collect from this demonic government, knowing their proposed gift is given with one hand and taken back with the other hand.

If you have a voice and from the east, u are threat to them.
But he demanded for his own slot lmao
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Don't be embarrassed when the reply arrive, let it not be like that last game, that ended 1-4 against Amen.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by moriss33(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Seniorman ah don check am 4rm ur angle...if u can recall its same FG that accused mbaka of asking 4 contracts 4rm FG which mbaka debunked.
Now he confesses that he was approached with slots but he choose to demand 4 more.
Now ask urself this....why would a Man of God demand 4 slots in Goverment?
Of what purpose is that to him ?
Everyday we cry about how nepotism is destroying this country but a so called Man of God is demanding for slots for his friends & relations.
What happens to people who are more qualified for those positions ?
Now if he was granted those slots he won't dare criticize this administration but las Las na use & dump dem do am.

SmartPolician:

Much as I am not Fr. Mbaka's fan, I need you to look at this event from a different viewpoint. A priest has the right - just like every other citizen - to support a particular leader. They don't live in isolation because bad leadership affects everyone, including the clergy and Christendom.

That said, God gave us freewill, meaning that God can never dictate to us how we should do or shouldn't do certain things. If Fr. Mbaka said that Buhari was God's appointed one, it doesn't mean that Buhari cannot ruin that rare privilege because God gave him freewill. There were people who wasted God's grace in the Bible too.

If you can stop for a second and think that his support for Buhari is not reward-driven, you will understand that this could have been the case.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by seborrhic: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Contractor priest,aka,pastorpreneur.
Always about government deals,government contracts.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Stallione(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2021
moriss33:
Who do this man like this ?
So all the vigorous campaigns 4 Buhari & how he was the best thing after sliced bread was all 4 slots ??
All These Men of God....dey are no different 4rm ur typical Nigerian politicians.
Why are u like this, did u really go thru that video?
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Stallione(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

All these pussy ass god of men
Ur possessed, need a deliverance.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Stallione(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow ,please mbaka don't play into the hands of your enemies ...pride comes before downfall ...if someone had a secret meeting with you and u declined ,u don't need to put on Airs of importance ...I respect your ministry don't destroy it with your own hands..
They cnt do him anytin, heavenly soldiers are all around him.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Broveens42(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2021
uchennamani:

A stupid, clueless and idiotic priest. In fact, a con man. Just shut up, ewu.

I can borrow you some data to watch.

Highlights of some of the comments.

- I only have one slot; release kanu
-Since kanu's arrest, banditry has not stopped in the North
-Your politicians have not stopped looting money
-Unemployment keep rising

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London APC Blasts David Cameron / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.