Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) (18995 Views)

Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
God bless MNK

GOD BLESS MBAKA
You are alone on this one. Be wise Brother
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by moriss33(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2021
E b like u new to this forum....wia were you when both FG & mbaka were mud slinging at each other about how mbaka wanted contracts 4rm FG & how he was denied those contracts now he comes out to confess about how he was approached with slots which he rejected.
E sure me say u be one of his asslickers...abeg all dis na damage control.
Why is he criticizing the much touted messiah ?
Cuz of MNK whom him no dey support b4 Or cuz he was used & dumped by Apc.
You wey watch the video....what do you think ?
Stallione:
Why are u like this, did u really go thru that video?
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by vanvino(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2021
When someone ask about my relationship with God my respond is; that's not your business, you should ask what's my relationship with you cus it is you that will make me offend God. it's the people playing drum and singing for the masquerade that constitut its strenght. Let us continue to fool ourselves with todays Religeous leaders and Audio christianity. Christianity is for people with conscience, that's why the Bible talk about a broken heart and a contrite spirit. People did't called Jesus disciple christians because of talk talk but what they did, their characters was christ like. Noah did't just talk about the flood, his Ark building show that he was sure of what he was talking about, the people own was just enter, whether you are good or bad. Let your light shine before men that they may see your good work and give glory to God. Todays youth has a long way to go. My people say that a log of wood may stay long in a river but that does not make it a crocodile.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Broveens42(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2021
barcaboi:

But he demanded for his own slot lmao

Watch the video and know what slot he told them..lol
The joke is on you
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Ojiofor: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2021
jlinkd78:
Free Nnamdi Kanu. That's boldness at it's peak. @ op Mbaka didn't request for his own slots but requested for a slot, no (s) and that singular request is. " FREE NNAMDI KANU ". That's to show you that MNK is a living Colossus and an Enigma who truly is d true winner of any street credibility contest down here I'd East

Mbaka that campaigned for Buhari is not any better than Buhari.He want to use Kanu and IPOB to remain relevant because he understands the mumu button of an average IPOBian just like Abaribe,Dele Momodu,FFK etc...
I am not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Osheeey Minister of Prophesy cheesy

dignity33:
Mbaka on his Adoration ministry told his congregation that Federal government came to him wanted to offer him two slots but he refuse and requested for his own slots, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJu6GIMTB8
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by GraduatesGrant(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Ok sir

Are you a prospective US GRADUATE students and preparing for your GRE? I have good news for you. Check my signature NOW!
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by StreetFight: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2021
jlinkd78:
Free Nnamdi Kanu. That's boldness at it's peak. @ op Mbaka didn't request for his own slots but requested for a slot, no (s) and that singular request is. " FREE NNAMDI KANU ". That's to show you that MNK is a living Colossus and an Enigma who truly is d true winner of any street credibility contest down here I'd East

Several fraudsters on the pupil who called themselves "men of God" predicted that Goatluck and later Atikuchukwu will win the election. Only Fr Mbaka said that God told him Buhari will win. Despite all the abuses here and there, Fr Mbaka stood his ground and said he (Fr Mbaka) was not campaigning for anyone but was just saying what God told him. At the end of the day, Buhari won the two elections shaming all the hundreds of fraudsters on the pupil. Isn't clear whom God actually spoke to?

It is however, unfortunate that the winner of the controversial elections has turned into a heartless terrorist supporting his blood-sucking brothers to kill, steal and destroy.

When the winner of the elections turned to a dangerous breathing mannequin and causing harm everywhere, Fr Mbaka stood up to him (the mannequin) and told him to his face that the God of Heaven and Earth has left him (the mannequin living inside the Rock) and that he (the mannequin) should pack and go to hell. That is what you call a MAN of GOD.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by focus7: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Father Mbaka lied
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by endy69: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2021
veeceesynergy:
we need proof, slots for wat pls?
for contract, employment or appointment.
The last time I checked, Fr Mbaka isn't a threat to Buhari's govt, I wonder why they'll offer him slot for anything.

He's a threat to the system and the buhari's govt is a product of this system. Watch the video
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by focus7: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
jlinkd78:

Why do you people like lies, why can't you figure out someone who is taking advantage of a situation to gain relevance?

Reason it out, recently Mbaka and the government engaged in open accusations and counter accusations for which Mbaka acknowledged parts of accusations against him and denied, this happened just few months back, a situation that suddenly turned the outspoken priest who is known to be a stunch supporter of Buhari before to his open enemy. Now you think that the government will go to Mbaka just after Kanu rearrest to offer him slots that warrant him asking for the release of Kanu for a slot in replacement for the ones offered?

Igbos should start using their senses to reason to stop them absorbing all kinds of propagandas and fallacies that causes misleading.
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by victorazy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
mightyhaze:
So what about all those prophesies about buyari being the Messiah?

Sometimes God do things in mysterious ways.

Can't you see that Nigeria is under disarray since Buhari?

Disintegration has never been this strong since 1967.

Average Nigerian wish Nigeria split and Buhari is actualizing it for them, isn't he a Messiah?
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by philchudi: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
moriss33:
Who do this man like this ?
So all the vigorous campaigns 4 Buhari & how he was the best thing after sliced bread was all 4 slots ??
All These Men of God....dey are no different 4rm ur typical Nigerian politicians.

Mumu, did u listen to what he said, or u just followed what your mumu mate Opi typed up there?
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by drnoel: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
dignity33:
Mbaka on his Adoration ministry told his congregation that Federal government came to him wanted to offer him two slots but he refuse and requested for his own slots, watch the video.

Doubt anyone cares
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by blackpanda: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
veeceesynergy:
we need proof, slots for wat pls?
for contract, employment or appointment.
The last time I checked, Fr Mbaka isn't a threat to Buhari's govt, I wonder why they'll offer him slot for anything.

Mbaka has disappointed me aswear
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by ultiabaz36(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Only God knows who will enter heaven.

dignity33:

Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by omoakin22: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
mbaka i no trust lie muhammed junior brother
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
E dn tey wey dis Fool lost my respect..
Abegh gettoutt..
This asshole told gullible people that Buhari is the Messiah.. Onye Ara..
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Crunchyg2: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello trojan8 you sent me an email here based on the post I made about POS. Please you can chat me up on this number 0:7:0:6:1:6:2:4:4:0:2 as I cant access the email. Thanks
Re: Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) by Crunchyg2: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello Trojan8 you sent me an email here based on the post I made about POS. Please you can chat me up on this number 0:7:0:6:1:6:2:4:4:0:2 as I cant access the email. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / NAF Signs MOU With Portugal For Production Of Aerial Vehicles In Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.