Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,521 members, 7,847,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists (23846 Views)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / Shocker APC Caught Sharing Money/envelop To Obas / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by PlayMaker14: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
duro4chang:
The topic initially was not like this. The topic has been changed. There was nothing like human sacrifice in the initial caption. It mainly about traditional practice.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Lekison(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nkitara:
Yorubas are funny grin, are this the traditional rulers who ran away the day during protest grin grin
you mean just like Kanu and Ojukwu ran away when things got tough?? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

For humans lives and for your brothers being aimed for so-called sacrifice, then that culture has to be stopped. grin

Are the people being aimed for sacrifice complaining? Are the people practicing it complaining to you? If no,you better stfu and mind your business.
Culture/tradition must be respected,we shouldn't throw away our African values because of westernisation. cheesy
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by duro4chang(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

So they should continue to kill human beings to bury dead people and kill people to install their so called kings? ,
Or didn't you understand the thread?
The original topic has nothing to do with human sacrifice. It has been changed. The initial caption was just traditional practice.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by isaacprinz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
They should use you for the rituals since you surport them so much.
PlayMaker14:
Trying to infringe on their Ancestral veneration as traditional worshippers is a silly thing to do.

This social intercourse among the worshippers and diety which the Ogun State Government considers fetish is also practiced by Celestial Church of Christ Members were most of the government officials do go for spiritual fortification.

In Celestial Church of Christ for example, they have this Ancestral veneration regarded as “Esin Amissa” or “Amissa Service” where they invoke the soul of the dead.

If the Celestial Church of Christ can go with this their Ancestral veneration uninterrupted, then, they should also allow the traditional worshippers.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Komu1048(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:
Our traditional practices must not be criminalized

Modified: I didn't see the place that they said they use human beings

Omoharry thanks shocked

The so called political elite doing everything to kill the tradition. Everything about them is politics, see how Obas( Ikeji Orisa) are now kidnapped as a child, Obas now turn to what courts decide.

The political Obas selected will be busy chasing contracts upandan and turn the throne to a joke.

Protect your tradition, protect your heritage, protect your pride omo Kaaro Ojire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by PlayMaker14: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
isaacprinz:
They should use you for the rituals since you surport them so much.
Don't be a fool, the topic was modified by the Op....

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by AmazingELixir: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy

Now it suddenly makes somuch sense why these Oduduwa descendants hunt heads like puna in a wet swim suit.

It goes all the way to their monarchs.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by ibtommy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Go wash ya mouth with Harpic. Na trash full ya buccal cavity.

tamonokare:

You're one of the fools that go about condemning African traditional religion because of human sacrifice and go back to celebrate the sacrifice of Jesus. Irredeemably colonised idiot.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by ibtommy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mtcheeww

Komu1048:

The so called political elite doing everything to kill the tradition. Everything about them is politics, see how Obas( Ikeji Orisa) are now kidnapped as a child, Obas now turn to what courts decide.

The political Obas selected will be busy chasing contracts upandan and turn the throne to a joke.

Protect your tradition, protect your heritage, protect your pride omo Kaaro Ojire
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by ibtommy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
O ti jegbe yo

Plead:

Are the people being aimed for sacrifice complaining? Are the people practicing it complaining to you? If no,you better stfu and mind your business.
Culture/tradition must be respected,we shouldn't throw away our African values because of westernisation. cheesy
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by WaffenSS(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Imagine what people are talking about in the 21st century.

Sophisticated tribe my butt.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by ThickSharon123(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Plead:

What do you mean by that? grin. How would someone who is aimed for sacrifice have the rights to complain.

Let me send someone to kidnaps you and let me know if you won't complain. grin

And they call we women dumb and naive, when you guys show it to the core grin
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by theTranslator: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Komu1048:

Aa gbudo fi aáčŁa wa sile
AáčŁa wa da
Ko gbudo ku

Sugbọn awon IáčŁáșč tĂ­ o da
To man je kĂ­ a pa eniyan bi tiwa ma ku

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by AmazingELixir: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
[[s]quote author=PlayMaker14 post=103699703]Trying to infringe on their Ancestral veneration as traditional worshippers is a silly thing to do.

This social intercourse among the worshippers and diety which the Ogun State Government considers fetish is also practiced by Celestial Church of Christ Members were most of the government officials do go for spiritual fortification.

In Celestial Church of Christ for example, they have this Ancestral veneration regarded as “Esin Amissa” or “Amissa Service” where they invoke the soul of the dead.

If the Celestial Church of Christ can go with this their Ancestral veneration uninterrupted, then, they should also allow the traditional worshippers.[/quote][/s]

I see the new assembly position is about to take food off your table as a renowed H_hunter cum harvester.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Echowas: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
What a fetish practice
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by PlayMaker14: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
I see the new assembly position is about to take food off your table as a renowed H_hunter cum harvester.
You don't need to show me how daft you are....

The original topic has nothing to do with human sacrifice. It has been changed. The initial caption was just traditional practice.

So get lost.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nkitara:
Yorubas are funny grin, are this the traditional rulers who ran away the day during protest grin grin

How I wish the world could eliminate all stupid people on this planet but I will deeply be saddened cuz there won't be stupid people to entertain us with their stupidity.

Bring ya head...

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Backward people undecided
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by kingsceedon(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
No wonder Ogun state and human skull mining are 5 and 6

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by theTranslator: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

What do you mean by that? grin. How would someone who is aimed for sacrifice have the rights to complain.

What is that on your profile?
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Anyway still reading IFA: A Forest of Mystery ...A very interesting book.

I pay my respect to the owner of Heaven and the spirits of the Earth
I pay my respect to the king of the World, He whom we praise first
As I give reverence to ÔrĂșnmĂŹlĂ , the Spirit of Destiny
I pay my respect to the sixteen wombs of the world
And their messenger
Whom we call the youngest one
The dearest one at the crossroads of the worlds,
Whom we call ÈáčŁĂč
I greet the powers of the East
I greet the powers of the West
I greet the powers of the South
I greet the powers of the North
I greet the king in the city of Love
I give homage to the winds in the invisible realms
I give homage to the owner of Earth
I who am just a child of mystery
I who am grateful
I give homage to the spirit of the Mountain
I give homage to the spirit of the Ocean
I give homage to Àkódà
I give homage to Àsedá
I give homage to the spirits that move the world
I give homage to the bones of my blood
I give reverence to the Oni of Ilé Ifɔ
For all that he represents in being the pillar
Between worlds
I give homage
I give respect
To my Fathers and Mothers
To the owner of Heaven and Earth
To my OrĂ­
I give homage to ÔrĂșnmĂŹlĂ , the spirit of Destiny
I give homage to IkĂș, the spirit of Death
I give homage to ÔnilĂ©, the owner of Earth
I give homage to ÌyĂ mĂ­ ÒáčŁĂČrɚngĂ , the Powerful One
And I pray that the power of the word
Will open the sixteen doors of creation
Wisely and gently
In humble love I give my words
To spread across the world
Gently and in dignity
May the words in this book
Bring honour to ÔrĂșnmĂŹlĂ 
And my family of IfĂĄ
Who are many
ÀáčŁáșč
Nicholaj de Mattos Frisvold
Awo BalogĂșn IfĂĄáčŁĂČtitọ ÔsÉłwalĂ© ÀgbefayÉ”lÉ”lÉ”
21st September 2014
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You don't seem to understand sarcasm or you're intellectually challenged. You seem to think you're smart but you're wrong, there's nothing I hate more than foolish people like your ilk trying to behave as if they're smart.
My posts so far are a mockery of people who always claim tradition/culture should be respected at all costs and shouldn't be set aside because of western values.
That was why I made reference to a supreme court judgement that women should be allowed to inherit properties in Igbo land only for said Igbos to start ranting that culture is culture and shouldn't be abolished. Or,when we say bride price should be abolished and it's proponents start arguing about how it is culture and shouldn't be set aside.
You'd never understand my point or where I'm trying to go with this because you lack the required mental and intellectual requisite to participate in this debate.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Buckeyemedia1: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Good!!

Let them fight for their right in a peaceful manner.
After they will be saying Fulani grazers should move into the new millennium, yet this barbarian minded ritualist still want to continue with human sacrifice, Pot calling kettle black, these are the same animals shouting Oduduwa Republic, were human sacrifice will be a way of life? Despicable Characters, First Class Ethnic Hypocrites.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Benzemma(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
omoharry:
Make sure you volunteer your head and blood for their next ritual .ok? Yeye man .

Don't mind that idiot.

After they will be shouting herdsmen are killing them, now they are supporting tradition that take human head as burial sacrifice.
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Benzemma(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yeye man? Nah, I think you're mistaking me for your father. smiley

And you did not reason well to know that it's the evil that follows that tradition, which you know they are talking about or is it caption you do read only, you don't bother reading the whole news before commenting. As if you don't know that your people, use innocent human head to install new Obas! Tufiakwa very barbaric tradition!

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by PlayMaker14: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Benzemma:

And you did not reason well to know that it's the evil that follows that tradition, which you know they are talking about or is it caption you do read only, you don't bother reading the whole news before commenting. As if you don't know that your people, use innocent human head to install new Obas! Tufiakwa very barbaric tradition!
Not my fault that a daft fellow like you failed to comprehend the part where I modified my comment... You choose to ignore it and started calling yourself an "idiot"

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by IprintMONEY: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
i love this, let them use their children
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by IprintMONEY: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Trying to infringe on their Ancestral veneration as traditional worshippers is a silly thing to do.

If the Celestial Church of Christ can go with this their Ancestral veneration uninterrupted, then, they should also allow the traditional worshippers.

Modified; The original topic has nothing to do with human sacrifice. It has been changed. The initial caption was just traditional practice.
shut uppppp, thunder fire u mama there

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by PlayMaker14: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
IprintMONEY:
shut uppppp, thunder fire u mama there
The way thunder destroyed yours? grin
Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by IprintMONEY: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
omoharry:
Make sure you volunteer your head and blood for their next ritual .ok? Yeye man .
the guy dey very annoying. he was ranting like who run from mental hospital

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists by Benzemma(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=olufolarin2222 post=103706700]This news is not clear enough, have they being using human before?[/quote

Don't you know before?
Or did you just fall from Jupiter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice / Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads / Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.