Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? (474 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by kings38: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning Guys!!.. Hope we are all doing great today?

Please I need an advice on a decision I'm about to make. I have 22 year old beautiful girlfriend whom we both love each other and have been together for almost two years..

Though we are in a distance relationship but we see each other every two months, communication is great, she is tall, smart and very intelligent and my entire family loves her so much, the most interesting part is that I met her as a virgin.

But the only doubt am having is that she is still in 200 levels in the university and has 2 more years to round up. Is it advisable to marry a girl who is still in school?

Your advices will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by Hezzyluv: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Ask your conscience.

E get why I say so.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by SmartPunter(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2021
There's nothing wrong , once you're financial buoyant enough.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by debbydams(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2021
kings38:
Good Morning Guys!!.. Hope we are all doing great today?

Please I need an advice on a decision I'm about to make. I have 22 year old beautiful girlfriend whom we both love each other and have been together for almost two years..

Though we are in a distance relationship but we see each other every two months, communication is great, she is tall, smart and very intelligent and my entire family loves her so much, the most interesting part is that I met her as a virgin.

But the only doubt am having is that she is still in 200 levels in the university and has 2 more years to round up. Is it advisable to marry a girl who is still in school?

Your advices will be highly appreciated. Thanks
u can marry her education is not a barrier

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by Bola146(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Follow your instincts, since she is trustworthy, go ahead! Just be financially okay.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by shawante(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Distance what Fam should we tell him

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by kings38: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Ask your conscience.

E get why I say so.

I don't understand please.. What do you mean I should ask my conscience?
Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by kings38: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2021
SmartPunter:
There's nothing wrong , once you're financial buoyant enough.

Thanks a lot.. Financing her education is not a problem at all, though that will only happen after marriage
Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by kings38: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2021
debbydams:
u can marry her education is not a barrier

Thanks a lot
Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by kings38: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Follow your instincts, since she is trustworthy, go ahead! Just be financially okay.

That's exactly what I will do.. No one is perfect
Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by kings38: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2021
shawante:
Distance what Fam should we tell him

Please tell me I will like to know what you think

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Girlfriend Who Is In Her 2nd Year? by shawante(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
kings38:

Please tell me I will like to know what you think
Well to be honest with you your babe might be seeing another guy. Cuz from your description she is beautiful and staying in campus. And from experience beautiful girls in campus usually always have more than one guy. It's not usually their fault.. Just that they are also handsome guys that will be wooing her on campus and she is most likely to fall for one of them. And please don't tell me you trust your babe cuz that's the last thing I want to hear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Pls / Did I Overreact? / (story) Sweet S$x With THE BILLIONAIRE’S WIFE – 1 ( Episode 1 – 9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.