Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (9829 Views)

"I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rickmann:

Forget the dude bro, you pass the levels...this is what happens when parents give their kids phones and data.
grin grin That was funny but well except that the biittch of a mother i've got would never spend good money on anything other than herself. So shut up bro!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by EmekaChiwe: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You mean the one i made about 150k from?? Ok o grin Just so you know, i sell courses and i remotely work online, i am more resourcesful than you will ever be! Simp grin

Is 150k million?

No Nigerian man will waste his time buying redpill e book/ course from you when he never chop bellyful, do Nigerians even read books.

Stop cooking up fake numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Is 150k million?

No Nigerian man will waste his time buying redpill e book/ course from you when he never chop bellyful, do Nigerians even read books.

Stop cooking up fake numbers.
Lol let me leave you to your ignorance, you are not worth my time. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by T0BY(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
this guy get work at all? nah woman born you o

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oh boy......!!
This thread dey catch fire ooo. grin
I hope say the fire never burn person bah? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
T0BY:
this guy get work at all? nah woman born you o
You for ask me if i like am as sey na woman born me. undecided
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Doja2000:
Oh boy......!!
This thread dey catch fire ooo. grin
I hope say the fire never burn person bah? grin
Guys DO NOT ENGAGE HER! Do Not QUOTE HER! She's just here for some attention!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys DO NOT ENGAGE HER! Do Not QUOTE HER! She's just here for some attention!
E seems like say na u the fire burn. grin
If them born u well,go meet that guy for mararaba bridge.
That two legs way u use come,na one leg u go use go house.
BASTARD!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Doja2000:
E seems like say na u the fire burn. grin If them born u well,go meet that guy for mararaba bridge. That two legs way u use come,na one leg u go use go house. BASTARD!!
Ok
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Rickmann: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin That was funny but well except that the biittch of a mother i've got would never spend good money on anything other than herself. So shut up bro!

Wow, to think I was actually on your side bro..
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok
'OK' is the word u use when you have been defeated. grin grin
Anyway, what do I expect from a gay niggar?NOTHING!!
Go suck some d!cks,that is what you were born to do,gay niggar!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by frozen70(f): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You think because some guy calls you his girlfriend then you are exempted NO! You think because some simp calls you his wife then you are responsible and different from street wh0res NO!!

The Thot Rule States: If He Has To Spend Money In Anyway On Your Behalf Before He Can Touch You, Then You Are As Simple As The Regular SLUUT!!

This should also be a lesson for every man out there, learn to differentiate the s€x workers from the legitimate girlfriends, don't let a pr0stitute do business with you without you being aware! Be aware of every situation and know who is to be taken serious with!
Treat the wh0res like wh0res and treat the girlfriends like women(although i treat all of them just the same, i mean like wh0res undecided )

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Prostitutes only have Gigolo's as their customers, so, both of them are in the same profession
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
A gayish nincompoop.
Forming tough.

U ain't nothing but some punkass!!
Get a life dude.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
radiance26:
This Op will ended up becoming a difficult husband las las.
it's a big fat lie, men like him are being controlled by women and his saying all this things here on nairaland because he's oppressed but can't air out a word offline

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rickmann:

Wow, to think I was actually on your side bro..
I'm not on my side either. I have experienced the most horrible things of my life from the same people who i'm supposed to love the most!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Megatron77:
it's a big fat lie, men like him are being controlled by women and his saying all this things here on nairaland because he's oppressed but can't air out a word offline
Wow grin you know, as a redpiller, women arguing on your matter is a totally different kind of sweetness grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
A gayish nincompoop. Forming tough.
U ain't nothing but some punkass!! Get a life dude.
Just the usual rantings from simps undecided nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
frozen70:

Prostitutes only have Gigolo's as their customers, so, both of them are in the same profession
EXACTLY!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oya go and wait for me na, but you go need to send transport fare o grin grin
Hahahaha... alpha don jamb senior alpha e wan change direction. no be only tfare, shey u been don first talk say u go buy him family na, y u come de ask for tfare in a joking manner... abeg abuse am na or abuse him mama if dem born u well.

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Doja2000:
'OK' is the word u use when you have been defeated. grin grin
Anyway, what do I expect from a gay niggar?NOTHING!!
Go suck some d!cks,that is what you were born to do,gay niggar!!
Ok
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Megatron77:
Hahahaha... alpha don jamb senior alpha e wan change direction. no be only tfare, shey u been don first talk say u go buy him family na, y u come de ask for tfare in a joking manner... abeg abuse am na or abuse him mama if dem born u well.
I don't blame you na, because its your father wherever he is that will leave abuja to go and fight one idiot in nasarawa grin Ode

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Rickmann: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm not on my side either. I have experienced the most horrible things of my life from the same people who i'm supposed to love the most!

Hmm
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rickmann:

Hmm
Yea so i don't care if you are on my side, just be a redpiller and secure yourself from those destroyers of men, i'm fine just knowing that you are
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't blame you na, because its your father wherever he is that will leave abuja to go and fight one idiot in nasarawa grin Ode
Yes oohh that idiot will beat you and still command your old ashawo of a mom and those nymphomaniacs you call sisters to have foursome with him... hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Megatron77:
Yes oohh that idiot will beat you and still command your old ashawo of a mom and those nymphomaniacs you call sisters to have foursome with him... hahahaha
Lol whats the stress, this is what you want, my attention. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wow grin you know, as a redpiller, women arguing on your matter is a totally different kind of sweetness grin
Werey!! who the argue for your matter? abeg i was only telling my sister that you're not worth what she think's of you... muntus

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol whats the stress, this is what you want, my attention. Goodnight.
It is you who is seeking unneccessary attention. clown! if you want to advertise your elementary book do it quietly...is not our fault that you were created with a very small dick so stop hating women especially your mama. smelling pig

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Megatron77:
It is you who is seeking unneccessary attention. clown! if you want to advertise your elementary book do it quietly...is not our fault that you were created with a very small dick so stop hating women especially your mama. smelling pig
Ok Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok Goodnight!
No come stand talk!!! old, dumb, broke and unattractive fellow trying to blame women for his misfortune

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Just the usual rantings from simps undecided nothing new

Just a usual ranting from a bitch ass.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Hahaha so this is actually why you hate women?? mumu no go hustle...wait 4 ur mama to provide 4 u frm de runs way u hate. ekuke dog

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hehehehe.....!!
E for say insult dey kill person bah, the redpiller for don die by now grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.