Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,727 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? (11889 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Agbebakun22:

U dey mind them even the Arthur eze sef no reach a billion dollars and one mumu dey follow me argue on Facebook say cubana worth $36 billions dollars I just dey laugh their idiot weh think say dollars na naira..
$36B shocked even ned nwoko no get that kind money grin .

That means obi Cubana is the richest man in Africa and like the 28th richest man in the world grin those people no go kill person abeg.grin
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Kudducini(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Forget about collective wealth this dangote of a man is still the richest man in Nigeria ��

All these people wey dey like to hype their people
Una own pass England journalists sef.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Amb1045(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mrxawe:

Eeyah. So indirectly, there are people in anambra richer than Richard Branson. It also means these anambra people can afford a private 74 acre island in the BVI like Richard Branson. You people are so deluded . I mean people like you GBOKASINCHA and that guavo

Cc Julianaa Babara1994
I dee laugh you. An Igbo man can not buy an island because it doesn't generate income. Dangote company is a public liability company. Self heavens for corrupt politicians. Remove peoples money and loans from Dangote business you will see he's worth nothing. We have Igbo billionaires who choose to remain hidden to avoid corrupt Nigerian witch hunt. The other Igbo man that drop Buddle's of dollars telling his kid to step on the money that money is nothing. We know what the government and witch hunters said about the stuff. We have billionaires in dollar and we knows it. Wait till we get our Biafra and see how fast we will developed. Lagos and Abuja are nothing without Igbo's the developers. With drug or fraud money after all the things Europe did to Africa is nothing to write home about
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Guavo: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mrxawe:

Eeyah. So indirectly, there are people in anambra richer than Richard Branson. It also means these anambra people can afford a private 74 acre island in the BVI like Richard Branson. You people are so deluded . I mean people like you GBOKASINCHA and that guavo

Cc Julianaa Babara1994
you don't have to refer to me as "deluded" to make your point,sir. Believe me,you can have opposing view (s) with someone,and still have mutual respect for each other or one another. Everything no be fight,boss. Do have a wonderful sunday.

1 Like

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by arazanbal: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Oga, let's use the refinery he is building in Lagos.

Dangote's refinery is worth an estimated $18B , yeah 18 billion you read that. An average private jet would cost you around $3M - $50M . price for an average yatch too about $30M - $500M . And you're here mentioning Jets and yatch. Do you know how many super factories and refineries dangote has in the north east west south? My brother you will have toown alot to be worth even a billion dollars ..I don't think there's even anybody in the east who owns a private jet not to talk of a yatch. Dangote will buy all these richest men in anambra, imo, enugu and abia combined and change go still remain. An average Igbo man is very mouthy, he can have barely a million dollars in his account and will spend and lavish so much people will think he's worth hundred million dollars. Even the so called Arthur eze you brag of is not worth up to $300M but someone came forward one day to argue he was richer than dangote lol.
Tony elumelu, Jim ovia and co are barely worth a billion dollars with the kind of investment and business they do yet you believe one Bushman from anambra is worth billions of dollars.. abeg wake up
Cc Yusufisraelj

oga half of dat money na borrow things, d money nor comout straighly from him pocket oda wise him go reck , why is nnpc want buy 20% stack for d mata. why is senate and national assembly considering only him nd nnpc to import petroleum products bros just cool down ooo
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by rafindo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Mr man stop displaying your ignorance here.

I can tell you that Dangote's personal equity contribution in the refinery is not up to $1billion.

The refinery is being funded by loans from banks and a syndicate of investors.

Dangote's worth according to Forbes is $13 billion so how is it possible for him to single handedley fund the construction of a refinery who cost has over shot budget and is currently approaching $20 billion.

Valuation of a person's net worth is dependent on assets and investments not just cash alone so don't think that these wealthy people just have money lying around everywhere...there is no billionaire on the face of the earth including Jeff Bezos that has raw cash of $5 billion lying in his bank account!

They are bro.
The highest cash holder is bill gate at 53billions
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Mrxawe: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amb1045:
I dee laugh you. An Igbo man can not buy an island because it doesn't generate income. Dangote company is a public liability company. Self heavens for corrupt politicians. Remove peoples money and loans from Dangote business you will see he's worth nothing. We have Igbo billionaires who choose to remain hidden to avoid corrupt Nigerian witch hunt. The other Igbo man that drop Buddle's of dollars telling his kid to step on the money that money is nothing. We know what the government and witch hunters said about the stuff. We have billionaires in dollar and we knows it. Wait till we get our Biafra and see how fast we will developed. Lagos and Abuja are nothing without Igbo's the developers. With drug or fraud money after all the things Europe did to Africa is nothing to write home about
I wanted to reply you but when I read the sentence you confessed to be Igbo I felt you were no longer worth my time. I understand where the sentiment and ignorance is coming from. . Have a nice day.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by hayoholla(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amb1045:

Balderdash grin no dey hype nonsense.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by WrksOnMyMachine: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dalil8:

You're ignorant if you think Dangote himself finances the company (Dangote Group Ltd)

There are several other investors and NNPC alone is acquiring a 20% stake in the refinery.

Read this

https://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/dangote-refinery-lagos/

$3BN equity means Dangote is "personally" providing 3BN . That's a shit ton of money.

Dangote is on par with European businessmen and billionaires... he is too far ahead.

Also note Dangote is in the diamonds business.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Agbebakun22: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

That means obi Cubana is the richest man in Africa and like the 28th richest man in the world grin those people no go kill person abeg.grin

U dey mind them na so one financial illiterate dey follow me argue today again say cubana get money pass a whole otedola.. All money spray in that event no reach or pass a billion naira

2 Likes

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Messi networth is 1billion dollars him and Cristiano Ronaldo. More than it now sef.
Ronaldo first hit the mark then Messi follow
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cutestboy:

Messi networth is 1billion dollars him and Cristiano Ronaldo. More than it now sef.
Ronaldo first hit the mark then Messi follow
even at that. Some of those folks dey talk say Cubana get money pass Messi and Ronaldo combined grin.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
WrksOnMyMachine:

$3BN equity means Dangote is "personally" providing 3BN . That's a shit ton of money.

Dangote is on par with European businessmen and billionaires... he is too far ahead.

Also note Dangote is in the diamonds business.
Spot on
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nostradamus: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Gaddafih001:

I know of Kingsley Kaku and someone from Kogi state where his wife comes from..
someone from kogi state undecided

I guess you mean jide omokore.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by fidel2(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2021
richmond500:
Dangote's wealth is not a collective wealth, his wealth is part of the shares in his company, other people have shares in the company too

Says who....??.... Datz a big fat lie buddy.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by richmond500: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2021
fidel2:

Says who....??.... Datz a big fat lie buddy.
thats the very truth.
.whenever a company is put in the stock market, it means investors can also buy shares in the company owning some percentage in the company, that is why ur company could worth a 100billion dollar but u are worth just 60b, the person who have the greatest share is the CEO while everyone who have a very massive amount in the company are BOD.
Microsoft is worth one trillion dollar in 2021 but billgates isn't worth such amount, how then do u explain such a thing.

Dangote's refinery might be worth 12billion but Dangote might increase his networth by just 5billion in 2023 despite having a 12billion dollar company
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Sufferingboy(f): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Igbos chest beat alot.Though they are rich ,the thing I like about them is how they spread their wealth.

Yorubas on the other hand,Are in between Igbos amd Fulanis/Kanuris in terms of how they distribute wealth....
But in total wealth,Yorubas are richer than I igbos.

Fulanis snd Kanuris are too rich, but they wealth is not spread out.It is in the hand of few families.That is why you see many super rich Fulas and kanuris,and their very poor counterpart.

Hausa people are mostly middle class due to their involvement in business and farming.
For this reason,common hausa man is richer than them common kanuris and common fulanis.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Ordinarybob: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
NewDelhi:

So you're trying to say there are some Igbo men capable of building multiple super refineries like dangote? Lol those guys you think are worth billions are only worth millions. Kid, do you know the kinda business you gotta have to be worth even a billion dollars?

Which air peace are you talking about? Allen onyema that never had a reasonable business or had any digital or analog record of a successful franchise or business venture suddenly conjured airpeace out of thin air? grin do you know what it means to own an airline business? Where did he get the funds to singlehandedly start that kind of business? The so called rich men in anambra go wreck if they dare try it. If you know your politics , you'll know onyema isn't the real owner of airpeace. They just used him as a front, he is basically running the airline by proxy, the real owners are timi alaibe (former nddc director) , Kingsley kaku and the Jonathan's. I keep saying it, you people just run your mouth without doing proper research. You only feed on hearsay.
Kai close that mouth who owns peace Mass transit and how long has it been in operation don't just come online and voice out nonsense are there no Igbo friends around which he could have sourced money from ? Abi Dangote company is owned by Aliko alone
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by rexthonyy: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anambra State is a prosperous place. The people are hardworking, they care about each other and are trying to make a better life for themselves.

I discovered this website that helps anambra state residents looking for a residence to be notified about houses for rent. Every Friday, they send out an email about houses available for rent, they also send the landlord's phone number.

This is cool as you don't need to pay any #15K for agent fee. You can just contact the landlord directly and negotiate on the price. They also send the address of the apartment so that you can check it out. I think that this is convenient. If I knew about this, I could have saved myself the stress of going up and down looking for a house to rent. Instead all I could have done is just subscribe and relax in my house.

You can subscribe to their newsletter here https://relentless-painter-1708.ck.page/db845dcd84
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by fineberry(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I just tire for some people who confuse looking rich and being rich.

Let's not even get into he said, she said, let's look at the asset class in the whole of Anambra state, then obtain statistics on the financial transactions that occurs in the state.

The state government has a budget of 144 billion naira for this year and the GDP in the state is around 4 trillion naira; that's $9 billion dollars @ official rate, (that is all economic activities in the state amount to this). Dangote is currently at $11.9 billion, he would foot the bill of all transactions in the state for a complete one year and still have change.

In hindsight it doesn't take too much thinking to see the fallacy in bogus claims, I'm not denying that there are very wealthy persons in the state, I've lived there, I respect money and those who have it. But to say that there are wealthier people than Dangote in the state is just plain nonsense without the numbers adding up.
You legit...I like concise and precises answers.

1 Like

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by fineberry(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Some person's are under estimating Dan Baba's wealth grin grin grin I laugh in Malawi.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
NewDelhi:

A person worth 100k can look richer than someone worth 1M. Even celeb footballers like pogba, Messi, Beckham no worth 1B . Those American actors and singers are barely worth that amount with the kind of extravagant lifestyle they live yet you believe one Bushman from anambra worth billions of dollars.grin Do you know how extremely rich you can even look with just a million dollars in your account?
Nope bro......... Ronaldo and Messi worth over 1 billion dollars. Ronaldo first hit the landmark then Messi. Go and do research bro.
I think Ronaldo and Messi both reach it last year.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by newoffer: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Take away monopoly who is African richest man? rich is because he gets a lot of patronage and waivers from the government undecided[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... / When You Are Having Sex With A Girl And She Is Doing This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.