Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. (3958 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
This is my experience:

I'm a student of NOUN Mushin study centre to be precise.

So I went to write exam at VI the Hqtrs for Lagos. If you know NOUN at VI very well you'll know there is a mini military base immediately after the school.

So I went inside the military base to do some photocopies when I entered I saw military men on the gate, they didn't even say Jack, I just greeted them and passed.

So as I was coming back I saw some military ladies at the gate, immediately i got close to them:

One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you noisemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat.

At that moment I was just blank for some seconds I wanted to ask go do what?

But those ladies are already threatening and shouting at me. So as they saw people noticing what's going on as people were entering and coming out of the base, they just calm down and I just rush out of the gate and left.

I'll just advice civilians to stay away from the military...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by EmzyT: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Painintheass221: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Fahdiga(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Women are generally disrespectful in nature more especially the ones with a little privilege of power

64 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by mymadam(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Please kindly consider this 'apparent' bullying a one-off occurrence. So, so sorry for the inconvenience wink

7 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2022
mymadam:
Please kindly consider this 'apparent' bullying a one-off occurrence. So, so sorry for the inconvenience wink

This happens practically time to time from both males and females in the military bullying civilians

2 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
They are always very rude

I grew up in the barracks, so i know of their bad characters

Back in 2018, (we already left the barracks by then, but our Dad was still serving in the north)
I was driving my mum and lil bro to see our former neighbors that are still in the barracks, as we got to the gate, we greeted the soldiers we met there, some of them still recognise us. Few seconds after we passed the gate, This private soldier girl ran straight to us and was asking funny questions like “ na who una wan go meet, who get this car, you sure say you no be yahoo yahoo”. My mum told her that we once lived in this barracks, we moved out in 2014. She started asking funny questions again like “ why una park commot for barracks, una go posting, abi them dismiss una papa”. I said God forbid make them dismiss our papa, she asked what my dad’s rank is and i told her he is a master warrant officer. She didn’t believe, so she asked us to come down from the car, my barrack boy spirit came back upon me immediately, i told her that even C.O no fit tell us make we come down, she started shouting and saying she will make me and my lil bro sweat, we told her “ them no born you well”. Two other female soldiers came too and were siding her, my mum was just smiling, later a corporal on duty came, he knows us very well, he started scolding the girls, he told the first girl to go and report herself in the guard room that she was harassing a master warrant officer’s family. He apologised to us and told us to go where we were going. As we were coming back, we purposely passed the front of the guard room to see if we’ll see the disrespectful vagabond, lo and behold, we saw her clearing grass, my lil bro even waved at her.

What if our dad is not a soldier man or what if someone we know wasn’t at the gate, that is how that girl will make us feel less of humans.

If you give certain people power, they will misuse it on weaker people

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Boogyman557: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by BigRocky: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Women are proned to abuse power.

Thank God say Putin and Biden no be women.

8 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by BigRocky: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Back in 2018, (we already left the barracks by then, but our Dad was still serving in the north)
I was driving my mum and lil bro to see our former neighbors that are still in the barracks, as we got to the gate, we greeted the soldiers we met there, some of them still recognise us. Few seconds after we passed the gate, This private soldier girl ran straight to us and was asking funny questions like “ na who una wan go meet, who get this car, you sure say you no be yahoo yahoo”. My mum told her that we once lived in this barracks, we moved out in 2014. She started asking funny questions again like “ why una park commot for barracks, una go posting, abi them dismiss una papa”. I said God forbid make them dismiss our papa, she asked what my dad’s rank is and i told her he is a master warrant officer. She didn’t believe, so she asked us to come down from the car, my barrack boy spirit came back upon me immediately, i told her that even C.O no fit tell us make we come down, she started shouting and saying she will make me and my lil bro sweat, we told her “ them no born you well”. Two other female soldiers came too and were siding her, my mum was just smiling, later a corporal on duty came, he knows us very well, he started scolding the girls, he told the first girl to go and report herself in the guard room that she was harassing a master warrant officer’s family. He apologised to us and told us to go where we were going. As we were coming back, we purposely passed the front of the guard room to see if we’ll see the disrespectful vagabond, lo and behold, we saw her clearing grass, my lil bro even waved at her.

What if our dad is not a soldier man or what if someone we know wasn’t at the gate, that is how that girl will make us feel less of humans.

And they are looking for husband up and down with their silly attitude.

Mtcheeew

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:

Mtcheeew
I swear oh
I guess the lack of husband is another reason why they are always furious

10 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Southernigbo: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:

Mtcheeew
their destined husbands de barracks there. Igbo ppl say na where person de work e de chop

4 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by BigRocky: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I swear oh
I guess the lack of husband is another reason why they are always furious

On god grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Southernigbo:
their destined husbands de barracks there. Igbo ppl say na where person de work e de chop

If i hear say their destined husbands dey barracks

Soldier boys no dey gree marry them, because most of them na oga cum bags. Abeg that one na story for another day jare. Na only like 3 percent out of hundred dey see husband marry for barracks

17 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
It is a known fact that we unmarried old evening newspapers are very rude. We are very frustrated. We are passing through a lot. Ask Iyaebe, Dominique e.t.c.

12 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Women generally know how to abuse any atom of power given to them. This is due to their highly emotional, very erratic and fluctuating nature.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Bluezy13(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2022
mymadam:
Hmmm..
It will interest me to know your reason for apologizing...

Also what do you have to say about that poster (Orgasmgiver)'s experience up there ??
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Kuriosmynd: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
They are sluuts too...their Oga use them like toilet

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Realmi: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
They were just exercising their power

U no know say power sweet grin
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Realmi: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
They are sluuts too...their Oga use them like toilet
its another one

Guy how u take know.. make una dey fear God o
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by 2braithe: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Even C.O no fit talk say make you come down?
Your overdo sha.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by QuinModah(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is my experience:

So I went to write exam at VI the Hqtrs for Lagos. If you know NOUN at VI very well you'll know there is a mini military base immediately after the school.

So I went inside the military base to do some photocopies when I entered I saw military men on the gate, they didn't even say Jack, I just greeted them and passed.

So as I was coming back I saw some military ladies at the gate, immediately i got close to them:

Where you noisemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat.

But those ladies are already threatening and shouting at me. So as they saw people noticing what's going on as people were entering and coming out of the base, they just calm down and I just rush out of the gate and left.

First offense no nose mask
Secondly officers at the gate was not greeted and you expect them to nole with you, nah you were wrong on all levels.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
2braithe:

Even C.O no fit talk say make you come down?
Your overdo sha.

Na just to show her say we rugged and woskky

All na mouth nau

13 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Dizzyyish: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Women generally know how to abuse any atom of power given to them. This is due to their highly emotional, very erratic and fluctuating nature.
Cc orgasmgiver123 bigrocky fahdiga
If you give children power it will quickly go to their heads because they have little self-control.

Women and children want freedom but they can't control themselves. They'll hurt themselves and others in the process.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Fahdiga(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Cc orgasmgiver123 bigrocky fahdiga
If you give a children power it will quickly go to their heads because they have little self-control.

Women and children want freedom but they can't control themselves. They'll hurt themselves and others in the process.
Quote of the year

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by 2braithe: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
It is a known fact that we unmarried old evening newspapers are very rude. We are very frustrated. We are passing through a lot. Ask Iyabe, Dominique e.t.c.

Lol Dominique is married with kids little boy.

My sister is a soldier so I know how rude they can get.
I dey always vex if she come house cos I gaz play dumb make fight no happen.
She once threatened to call her colleagues on me.She no know say me sef sabi Awuah wella.
That day will be the day a civilian will send a military personnel to the guard room.

5 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
" One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you nosemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat. " shocked shocked, many things can make a man sweat oh, are you thinking what am thinking? grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by 2braithe: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
QuinModah:
First offense no nose mask
Secondly officers at the gate was not greeted and you expect them to nole with you, nah you were wrong on all levels.

First:FG has relaxed the usage of facemask outdoor.It is only made important indoors.

Second:He wasn't given the chance to talk.They bombarded him already.Is it amidst questions and accusations that he will be greeting?

Your points no follow at all.

6 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Truvelisback(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is my experience:

Dem wan use u Shine grin
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by QuinModah(f): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
2braithe:

First:FG has relaxed the usage of facemask outdoor.It is only made important indoors.

Second:He wasn't given the chance to talk.They bombarded him already.Is it amidst questions and accusations that he will be greeting?

Your points no follow at all.
You pass an officer in their turf, you greet, SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is my experience:

Not only the millitary ladies behave that way, the millitary guys behave that way too.

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Truvelisback(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
It is a known fact that we unmarried old evening newspapers are very rude. We are very frustrated. We are passing through a lot. Ask Iyabe, Dominique e.t.c.
So, men don't pass tru alot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me / Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.