Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) (13172 Views)

Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos) / Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? / What Do You Think About This Prewedding Photo, Yes Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
I sale gold circle
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Beloved3:

You don't have to skeptical about your outfit. Dress nice and smart. Wear a nice cologne.

Your dressing projects your personality. For example if you are a yahoo boy, you would dress like one, if you are flashy you would appear with chains, necklaces and rings.

Likewise if you are a simple dude you would probably be in a cool Tshirt, some pair of jeans and sneakers.

So dress in line with your personality and be yourself.

N.B; I have a different personality from yours so I would not appear for a date in that your outfit.
I'd probably be in some smart casuals like the ones below or just some plain Tshirt and a face cap (and perhaps a jumpsuit depending on the mood or weather)

Cheers.
OMG shocked
I've fallen in love with these outfit
Do giveaway cry

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
luvmijeje:
Dress to kill. Don't sha kill her with talk.
i.e if she no first kill am with monotonous responses angry

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by cloud(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Depends on where you are going to. The way you dress to an amusement park is different from the way you'll dress for a dinner in a posh restaurant.
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Masturbator2020: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:
Decided to go out with a popular Nairalander today ,
She's the matured ,classy type..hardly create topics but always comments
I must admit I never expected the reply but it came and the date is set ..

I'm skeptical about my outfit
The clothes I'm wearing to meet her . What do you think
You're going out with nairaland babe,and you had to post this here..If she sees this she might start seeing you as someone who has not secret..As for your dress I think the jacket is not fitted enough, aside that no issue with it.Good luck.
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
KingDash:
bros you don kill am, bury am... na remain make cubana celebrate untop him head.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
See how u dress like person way dey sell weed grin grin
Sorry bro,but your dressing looks childish.

Lol exactly .. op, abeg find better Ankara or lace .. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
cloud:
Depends on where you are going to. The way you dress to an amusement park is different from the way you'll dress for a dinner in a posh restaurant.
so what are you tryin to say No tell me what are you insinuating!? U mean the op is goin to amusement park for swinging ?? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Olatara(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

Nah your Christmas cloth be this?

Life is not hard, oga wear something simple jor grin who you wan impress?

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by GeneralPula: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Except maybe the date location is in the forest of over the mountain, you’re suppose to dress very flexible and simple, not this kind rugged nah..

It’s a date, not clubbing... Babe will want to observe you based on a date it is but now she won’t be able to see anything nah..

Next time just be on something flexible and revealing. Let her glance through your fresh skin and sexy neat laps & legs..
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Greystone:

@ “ looks like someone who sells weed” grin grin grin lmao

Honestly he’s dressed too casual and not looking mature.

I wonder how the date went.
op should gist us how the date went ooo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Jerryherd: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are overly dressed for a date, the girl would start feeling important ... Get a black simple jeans, and a white sneakers

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Delight1122: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

Hope you get car

Na like this your mate dey dress inside raining season?
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nicklaus619:

U just spoke my mind oh Baba how u take commot this word from my mouth shocked
On a second thought, ain't u same person claiming female here cheesy

Chai fake ass Nairalanders everywhere claiming female, with a big hairy balls grin

Lol. This one na insult abi na wetin?? cheesy cheesy
Big hairy balls...?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Femi316: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tell us say you just buy am new...
Lovethaa:

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by biddostandard: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
See how u dress like person way dey sell weed grin grin
Sorry bro,but your dressing looks childish.
you are a mo.ron if wizkid dress like this you won't say it's childish ooh

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
I ain’t see nothing wrong with his dressing. A nigga dressed like a nigga.

Which one all of una Dey say the girl go find am childlish sad - ain’t nothing childlish in what a nigga wore, besides the weather is cold anyway.

Nigga you good fam. Love them outfit and the sneaker is dope.

Unless it’s a date with the queen herself, hen hen.

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:

Lol. This one na insult abi na wetin?? cheesy cheesy
Big hairy balls...?? grin grin

The guy is annoying, he was actually claiming to be female before cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by sylve11: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
DJ Arafat?

Lol grin cool
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
biddostandard:
you are a mo.ron if wizkid dress like this you won't say it's childish ooh
The truth is that wizkid will never dress like this because wizkid is not childish.
Case closed!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nicklaus619:

The guy is annoying, he was actually claiming to be female before cheesy

wetin concern u??
This is a faceless forum. I wan to be what I choose to be. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cold dey catch you?
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by ceejay10(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Beloved3:

You don't have to skeptical about your outfit. Dress nice and smart. Wear a nice cologne.

Your dressing projects your personality. For example if you are a yahoo boy, you would dress like one, if you are flashy you would appear with chains, necklaces and rings.

Likewise if you are a simple dude you would probably be in a cool Tshirt, some pair of jeans and sneakers.

So dress in line with your personality and be yourself.

N.B; I have a different personality from yours so I would not appear for a date in that your outfit.
I'd probably be in some smart casuals like the ones below or just some plain Tshirt and a face cap (and perhaps a jumpsuit depending on the mood or weather)

Cheers.
nice stuffs . hit me up with ur #
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by ceejay10(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa na man name? . abi you dey bobrisky?
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
wetin concern u??
This is a faceless forum. I wan to be what I choose to be. cheesy

Nah him u never become bobrisky since grin
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Nah him u never become bobrisky since grin
Lol. I no wan do that one ooo. grin
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by fineberry(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Your dressing looks like one that want to go and party. I feel you should keep it more light.
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol. I no wan do that one ooo. grin

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by biddostandard: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
The truth is that wizkid will never dress like this because wizkid is not childish.
Case closed!!
I said again ,you are a mo.ron wizkid always dress like that ,there is nothing wrong with his dress it's his choice of dress get over it clown
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Where you see clothes wear cry cry
Abegi cut soap for me cry

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Savedday: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Where you see clothes wear cry cry
Abegi cut soap for me cry

So you dey naked currently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo) / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Is This True? Black Women Have Tight Vargina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.