Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) (13171 Views)

Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos) / Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? / What Do You Think About This Prewedding Photo, Yes Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Timmi: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:
Decided to go out with a popular Nairalander today ,
She's the matured ,classy type..hardly create topics but always comments
I must admit I never expected the reply but it came and the date is set ..

I'm skeptical about my outfit
The clothes I'm wearing to meet her . What do you think

I Dey for yankee. There is a reason why jackets are worn overseas and it’s not for a fashion show
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

So you dey naked currently?
I no dey comot from my room again. Always in my birthday suit

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
biddostandard:
I said again ,you are a mo.ron wizkid always dress like that ,there is nothing wrong with his dress it's his choice of dress get over it clown
You are definitely the clown here. Did I tell him to change his dressing??
I only stated what I think about his dressing. It looks childish to me but I never made an option that he should change it. He can wear it if he wants to.
I don't give a fúck!!
You are such a brainless coward.
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by benqo01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Commot for front of that man house before e go come out now.....na retired soldier
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I no dey comot from my room again. Always in my birthday suit

Eehyaa!

Go ontop rope where people dey spread clothes, select your choice.
If they accuse of wearing their clothes,tell them I told you to do it!

. I love the seas

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

Eehyaa!

Go ontop rope where people dey spread clothes, select your choice.
If they accuse of wearing their clothes,tell them I told you to do it!

. I love the seas
Okay...I'm also telling you to walk your way to 3rd mainland bridge and take a deep dive.

If anyone tires to restraint you by telling you that life has so much in stock to offer you kindly tell them

I love the seas grin

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:

Okay...I'm also telling you to walk your way to 3rd mainland bridge and take a deep dive.

If anyone tires to restraint you by telling you that life has so much in stock to offer you kindly tell them

I love the seas grin

You don use laughter kill me grin grin grin

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

You're looking soft...am sure she would like you
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

You don use laughter kill me grin grin grin

I love the seas

Abegi. Where you dey see all these seas ? Cut me soap abegi cry
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Megatron77:
You're looking soft...am sure she would like you

Abi you don dey phor for am? grin
Jk

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Abegi. Where you dey see all these seas ? Cut me soap abegi cry

Just go marry mami water!Dazall!

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

Just go marry mami water!Dazall!

I love the seas
Mami water doesn't freak me.The one presently with me is from River Niger, and she broke die. I might consider yours if it's a fair deal.
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

Abi you don dey phor for am? grin Jk

I love the seas
E consign u

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Megatron77:
E consign u

I fine pass op and get swag pass am.
Yet,you bypass me cry

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

Don't bother about a second date.

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by DanielBrazzers10(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021

1.She don see you finished

2.this na your back up point is so right
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
All these small boys sef. Mscheeeew
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

I fine pass op and get swag pass am. Yet,you bypass me cry

I love the seas
Pics or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

I fine pass op and get swag pass am.
Yet,you bypass me cry

I love the seas
which one is i love the seas... be there whinning yourself that you're finer the op
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by biddostandard: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
You are definitely the clown here. Did I tell him to change his dressing??
I only stated what I think about his dressing. It looks childish to me but I never made an option that he should change it. He can wear it if he wants to.
I don't give a fúck!!
You are such a brainless coward.
how about you stfu next time and mind your lowlife business
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Megatron77:
Pics or adonbilivit

Aunty thomas,Shey you don believe now undecided
You have to pay me for being this fine abeg grin

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Megatron77:
which one is i love the seas... be there whinning yourself that you're finer the op

Allow me to love my seas in peace o.I can be a sailor,naval officer or a papi water.Who knows? undecided

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Albertone(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ishilove:
All these small boys sef. Mscheeeew

Granny,you were once small like him.
You too enjoyed your youthful exuberance during your time too grin

I love the seas
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lilpen3758: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nicklaus619:

U just spoke my mind oh Baba how u take commot this word from my mouth shocked
On a second thought, ain't u same person claiming female here cheesy

Chai fake ass Nairalanders everywhere claiming female, with a big hairy balls grin
grin grin grin you dey wicked sha
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lilpen3758: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:

Lol. This one na insult abi na wetin?? cheesy cheesy
Big hairy balls...?? grin grin
E look like insult ooh grin

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
biddostandard:
next time when u see the moniker 'doja2000' I think it is best u shouldn't quote that moniker. U just started what you can't finish and I'll help u to end it.
Crazy clown.
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
E look like insult ooh grin
well, I no get big balls and my balls no dey hairy. So,the insult no pain me.

2 Likes

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lilpen3758: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Where you see clothes wear cry cry
Abegi cut soap for me cry
you dey naked dey comment for this thread??

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lilpen3758: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
biddostandard:
hey buddy take it easy
Why you carry dey matter for head ??
You be gay??

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Lilpen3758: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
well, I no get big balls and my balls no dey hairy. So,the insult no pain me.
you sure say e no hairy?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

Where is that your scammer friend rozcol aka zzor
Re: See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you sure say e no hairy?? grin grin
I am very sure. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo) / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Is This True? Black Women Have Tight Vargina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.