Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian (3493 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Dazall: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

I met this lady Gift(real name withheld) beginning of February, 2021. Everything has been going on smoothly but not on until I was privileged to go through her Facebook chats and I discovered she is a lesbian.

I have always stumbled on rainbow pictures on her phones gallery but every time I ask her she denies claiming it was ber sister who leaves with her that usually download such pictures.

I later found out that this claimed sister is not even related to her but they have been lesbian mates since 2019. I was disgusted with the pictures and videos which they both exchanged. Both fingering themselves then sending to the other..

There were other persons, some who will even come from far and she is ready to pay their transport and even book a hotel so they can commit their evil doings.

Today I confronted her about the findings at her place yet she still tried to deny, I wanted her to confess and tell me the truth because the chats were kind of old and I would have believed her if she said she has given such behaviours.

She denied claiming she knows nothing about what I am talking about, I left her house and told her never to call me again.

The problem now is she sent me a text claiming that was her past life and she didn't know how to tell me in the first place.

I'm confused what should I do? Should I hold my stance and given up the relationship even though I did like her or give her a chance.
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Skmoda(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Leave her asap...her lesbian partner gonna come for your head one day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Well, personally I hate lies and as much as I can remain truthful even when it hurts.

I could discern her denial may be coming from a place of shame, but the initial insistence may be from guilt of maybe still indulging in that or the fear of being caught, but you may have to clear that with her.

I wouldn't advice you judge her by that, since it's in her past however, is she willing to leave that kind of living? What's your level of commitment to her, do you want her as a wife? What attributes does she posses that you could make certain compromises for?

1 Like

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
She is bi

2 Likes

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Summary "your girl is bi-sexual" she ate b!tches all night ... You should be happy dude grin .....
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by KingDash: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
all girls are lesbians..

4 Likes

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by SkengRay: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Summary "your girl is bi-sexual" she ate b!tches all night ... You should be happy dude grin .....
grin
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Uzomacharles: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
not only lesbian but a bisexual
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Theboy21: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Seems you prefer catching her cheating with a man with big hairy balls cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by anthonyuncle(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
don't go back to her, you will regret it
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by talk2hb1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dazall:
Hello everyone,

I met this lady Gift(real name withheld) beginning of February, 2021. Everything has been going on smoothly but not on until I was privileged to go through her Facebook chats and I discovered she is a lesbian.

I have always stumbled on rainbow pictures on her phones gallery but every time I ask her she denies claiming it was ber sister who leaves with her that usually download such pictures.

I later found out that this claimed sister is not even related to her but they have been lesbian mates since 2019. I was disgusted with the pictures and videos which they both exchanged. Both fingering themselves then sending to the other..

There were other persons, some who will even come from far and she is ready to pay their transport and even book a hotel so they can commit their evil doings.

Today I confronted her about the findings at her place yet she still tried to deny, I wanted her to confess and tell me the truth because the chats were kind of old and I would have believed her if she said she has given such behaviours.

She denied claiming she knows nothing about what I am talking about, I left her house and told her never to call me again.

The problem now is she sent me a text claiming that was her past life and she didn't know how to tell me in the first place.

I'm confused what should I do? Should I hold my stance and given up the relationship even though I did like her or give her a chance.

Uncle dey Love Up!
I guess you really love are and you are thinking of settling down.
Think Before You Proceed!
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by pregnantMan: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Just continue hitting the spot.. when you are tired send her out angry
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Generalwoodz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Look what you'd do.
Invite the two parties and have a party.

1 Like

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by AroOkigbo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
So much worrying for a lady dat isn't your wife. ..gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by stupidmod3: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
lucky u
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by TheWolfen(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol grin

I dread this shit. I don't do lesbians.
Most of them are also man haters. They go into marriage for society sake and then leave after they achieve the divorce status. Most of them are ruthless. Marriage between a straight man and a bisexual/lesbians is a disaster.

Bro avoid bisexual/lesbians kinda girls
If any gal had practice in the past and you happen to find out just thank God because you one of the lucky few because lesbians can't keep a marriage lol it will crash and she will end up leaving you miserable. They hardly leave lesbianism lifestyle even in marriage. .. Why do think most of these actresses and others in entertainment industry marriages keep crashing? Lol
Not to talk of millions of other girls that are also into such abominable practice. These people are insatiable
in all aspects of life. Kudos to any man who is trying to satisfy a lesbian because you can never be enough or try enough for them.
Baby mama is the best life for them not marriage pls. Don't say we didn't warn you. Don't listen to people that tell u otherwise because they wont be there when u start dealing with your bisexual girl problem problems upon many problems

1 Like

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Lamas2012(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
chk most girls facebook chat na bisexual most of this gurls be only few are lesbians...i the catch them well well na why i dey even fear to marry like this because i have seen things that my mouth can not summarize
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Obakashdee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nonsenses, share the video and pictures here or no one is believing you grin
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dazall:
Hello everyone,

not only was she dishonest but the reality is that there is not much you can do but give her up, while she becomes honest about her sexual orientation. you are just wasting time.
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Unlimited4G: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
So sad Bro, but to be very honest with.... Just move on, despite how much you love her.
It's very hard to change a lesbian, once a lesbian always a lesbian. You'll never have a peace of mind in that relationship, you'll never ever be happy and have you thought about the future? What will she teach your kids... You deserve better Bro, Your kids deserves better. They deserve a good role model.
Maybe you don't understand let me break it down for you, Lesbians see theirselve equal with men, she'll never submit/respect you.... If she confidently displays unloyal characters with you now that you both are dating/courting, she'll bruise your Ego when you both get married... You'll be perceived as "weak" by her gengs and every other people around....She'll be the head of You while you take the backseat.
she's also a liar... Don't ignore that fact.

I take God name beg you Bro, don't set yourself on a journey of no return.
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Just move on with your life
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Womanizer(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dazall:
Hello everyone,

You're very lazy!

If you were fúcking her very well she won't be looking for a fellow female to finger her angry
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by NiklauseFred(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol you dey sleep Ni? cheesy
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by BabbanBura(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
Lol grin

I dread this shit. I don't do lesbians.
Most of them are also man haters. They go into marriage for society sake and then leave after they achieve the divorce status. Most of them are ruthless. Marriage between a straight man and a bisexual/lesbians is a disaster.

Bro avoid bisexual/lesbians kinda girls
If any gal had practice in the past and you happen to find out just thank God because you one of the lucky few because lesbians can't keep a marriage lol it will crash and she will end up leaving you miserable. They hardly leave lesbianism lifestyle even in marriage. .. Why do think most of these actresses and others in entertainment industry marriages keep crashing? Lol
Not to talk of millions of other girls that are also into such abominable practice. These people are insatiable
in all aspects of life. Kudos to any man who is trying to satisfy a lesbian because you can never be enough or try enough for them.
Baby mama is the best life for them not marriage pls. Don't say we didn't warn you. Don't listen to people that tell u otherwise because they wont be there when u start dealing with your bisexual girl problem problems upon many problems

Do not ignore this for any reasons! I have alot of experience with them and I can tell you, never ignore what this guy started up here.
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by Stanweezy(m): 1:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Is this story made up for front page purpose
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by nokspos: 5:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Don't mind all these people saying they are not good people , na lie o, I know two female friend who are bi and are married, living happily with their husband , one thing about them is that , they will be very open with you sexually, i mean they won't take your promiscuity seriously even if you have 10 side chicks, but they are very loyal ladies. See, almost all girls are bisexual, some never just had the chance to come out or find a partner, but its cool , i can marry bi , you have nothing to worry about , she won't get pregnant in the process and one of these days she might invite you for a breast licking contest... you will be the judge , what more can you wish for in a woman, marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by phemmyfour: 5:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Why will a woman find another sexually appealing
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by TJaguar(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
You found out your girlfriend is a lesbian and you are not happy. How short sighted.
Anyway forgive her. It's her past life, don't discriminate.
Re: Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian by TJaguar(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
nokspos:
Don't mind all these people saying they are not good people , na lie o, I know two female friend who are bi and are married, living happily with their husband , one thing about them is that , they will be very open with you sexually, i mean they won't take your promiscuity seriously even if you have 10 side chicks, but they are very loyal ladies. See, almost all girls are bisexual, some never just had the chance to come out or find a partner, but its cool , i can marry bi , you have nothing to worry about , she won't get pregnant in the process and one of these days she might invite you for a breast licking contest... you will be the judge , what more can you wish for in a woman, marry her.
What a wise man. If I could see you , I for give you two beers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? / Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes / Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.