Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer (42544 Views)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by advanceDNA: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Staphylococcus:

His dual citizenship exist. And both countries have a right to him without interference. Nigeria has same right as UK does.

As long as the UK isn’t denying and Nigeria isn’t deny Kanu a fair trail...then what’s Nigeria afraid about....
But u and I know FG is bunch of rubbish..
This same country..we free bokoharam and Iswap, now we are flexing muscles at Kanu..

Well done

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by illuminati4life: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm a mother with two beautiful daughters. Thanks

[/b]OBVIOUSLY BEFORE YOUR DAUGHTERS GET TO THE AGE OF 20 THEY WILL BE KIDNAPPED, RAPED, TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED IJMN... MARK MY WORDS BASTARD OLOSHO...[b]

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by onuman: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
fergie001:

PUNCH

Lawyer for Nnamdi Kalu should have been expected by The British Consular office to sign the forms, not Nnamdi Kalu in the custody of his enemies and enemies of the vast majority of Nigeria’s population.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ugonna62: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
fergie001:

PUNCH
the illitrate fulanis in govt. thought they'r wise by abducting kanu in a comando style from a foreign land and brought him back to Nigeria to chase beat to their gullible sympatizers nd display jubilant bravado instead of outright assasination in kenya if they'r wise,but by bringin him to Nigeria alife, i bet you ohamadike shall workout of that incaseration a free man with a refrendum to haread the emergence of Biafra,Govt is aware and very much afried that once kanu is alowed to sign those documents that they ar bound to lost jurisdiction over the case havin violeted both local and international terms and laws by invading his house with intention of extrajudicial murder and his recent abduction in kenya, Buhari shot himsef on the foot.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Tranquillity360: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
karnap:

Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is a Nigerian pro-Biafra political activist, who is also a British citizen. He is the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Kanu founded IPOB in 2014. Wikipedia
We are talking about his Birth certificate and are here talking about wikipedia that can be edited.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Philadelphia:

5 cows that remain from Obi Cubana’s gifted cows and 16 Fulani herders will rap£ your daughters mercilessly until they have no more breath in them.
Coward spotted

A coward like his forefathers Ojukwu and the Albino MNK smiley smiley
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by francis5051: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
H
KillMNKnow:
Fck him.. kill the bastard

Association of chest beaters can go fck themselves.

They make themselves appeared bigger than Nigeria on social media but just one IGP and his 8 boys able to destroy them.

They think worshipping Jews and bringing middle east politics into Nigeria will help them, fcking scammers..

Their Messiah captured like mouse. fcking chest beaters
na fool u be u just hate igbos for no reason...atleast I have seen other tribes saying which they are igbos but I haven’t see or hear any tribe saying which they are Yoruba people make I still cap u stop d hatred or nnamdi Kalu matter go kill uv

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by KillMNKnow(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
illuminati4life:

[/b]OBVIOUSLY BEFORE YOUR DAUGHTERS GET TO THE AGE OF 20 THEY WILL BE KIDNAPPED, RAPED, TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED IJMN... MARK MY WORDS BASTARD OLOSHO...[b]
IJMN means in Jesus name. What's M for
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Tranquillity360: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
karnap:

so Biafra is now a legalized country? who is their president? so he is not a Nigerian? while I don't know when you guys will follow the right path to glory? una blood too dey hot on top something una forefather don tried am before.
Carry your ranting comot.

Is it a force to be a Nigerian like you,Kanu don't believe in your Nigeria and his birth certificate bears Republic of Biafra.

If you don't like it,then kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Jaapu: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:

U will hear from me

Chest beating mad pigs everywhere. grin grin grin
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
dallasi:

Get sense dude....Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
If Igbo say they will support you with one million people in a war. Watch your back because they will all flee to Ivory Coast like Ojukwu and Kanu
GENERAL BURATAI (2019)

Lol

Those people are cowards

Igbos are fvcking cowards, it's in their DNA

Their forefathers proved it smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by omoluka: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bmc on rampage here
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Commentor: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fejoku:

MNK is Biafran by birth(his birthday falls into when Biafra was in existence) and a British citizen by naturalization( he wilfully chose to be a citizen). Whatever connects him to Nigeria was forced on him. Can you fault my points? I don't expect your useless and terrorist government to accept easily anyway. Una go learn by force.

Lies.

When he filled his forms for naturalisation, he filled in Nationaity as "Nigerian".

In the section that requires country of birth, he filled in Nigeria.

Heck the passport he used to get to Britain was a Nigerian passport.

When he was caught in Nigeria, he held a Nigerian passport.

If he chooses to renounce Nigerian citizenship, he must go through the protocol for that to be achieved.

Going on social media to claim you are from Bangladesh doesn't make you a Bangladeshi.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Legendrysailor(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jaapu:

Chest beating mad pigs everywhere. grin grin grin

U exhibit imbecilic tendencies. U are already doomed so I wont go further.olodo

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by tendareo: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people

So why are your tribesmen pained because the real problems of Nigeria want to excuse themselves so Nigeria can be at peace once again? It's a classic illusion of a man's hatred for one of his wives but refuses to divorce her and let her be. Tell yourselves the truth and stop being myopic.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Kingrefreshed: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

They make themselves appeared bigger than Nigeria on social media but just one IGP and his 8 boys able to destroy them.

They think worshipping Jews and bringing middle east politics into Nigeria will help them, fcking scammers..

You're just an uncircumcised Terrorist!!! You'll die soon! And all of your likes here.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Electrochemistry(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

mumu!
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by sheriffman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kanu is a known terrorist who shouldn‘t be given any privileges. How many ISIS or Al-queda terrorists did USA ��or UK �� govts give privileges to, after capture?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by tendareo: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kiss the truth - Y'all are nothing without the south, I repeat NOTHING. If you try to dispute this then even you know it s the truth.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I no mention COW so i didn't know why you quote me.
Why seeking for what your forefathers lost?

Wake up from your slumber party coward lineage wink wink
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Timekeeper: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You be Original OLODO
Kai! See the kind of people wey full Nairaland.

I doubt if u even comprehend him at all.

Na insult u Sabi u no fit argue grin grin grin
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by MansoryMX(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Hate, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen, BokoHaram and Lastly Islam are the the 5 elements of Ninjas ravishing the North. These 5 factors I just mention are what will kee you and your generation if you don’t change your ways.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
That's the bitter truth guy

Your people (IGBOS) are giving us bad image

Nigeria has given itself a bad image due to the astonishing levels of corruption , decaying infrastracture, exportation of terrorism and death on a mass scale.

And yes crime does contribute to our reputation but all tribes are involved, unfortunately.

Your people (IGBOS) constitute large percentage in the prison all over the globe

Please show me concrete evidence and reputable statistics. Hearsay will not work here.

drugs dealer

Thou wicked hypocrite, read.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/309474-in-northern-nigeria-drug-abuse-remains-a-problem-among-women.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2013/12/9/drugs-and-poverty-blight-northern-nigeria

human trafficking

https://www.hrw.org/report/2019/08/27/you-pray-death/trafficking-women-and-girls-nigeria

https://www.equaltimes.org/in-north-eastern-nigeria?lang=en

fraudsters

Introducing to you the biggest fraudsters in Nigeria - the Fulani Cabal and northern elite. Oh sorry, Kano state governors. Sani Abacha, Umaru Dikko and the list is endless. These shameless thieves steal in billions of dollars.

Here are a few smaller ones

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/16/20-suspected-yahoo-boys-arrested-katsina

prostitution, selling their daughters in the name of marriage and so many

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/fr/node/242737

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/niger-s-border-prostitutes-and-profits-islam-5364924.html

Go and hide your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by KillMNKnow(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

Hate, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen, BokoHaram and Lastly Islam are the the 5 elements of Ninjas ravishing the North. These 5 factors I just mention are what will kee you and your generation if you don’t change your ways.
you forgot ISWAP
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Sholaco: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hehehe na wa o.. the lawyer can do that on his behalf na
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by oilyngbati(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
They should just behead this hunchback terrorist and get on with better things in this country.
Indigenous people of nnamdi cownu (iponk) is a terrorist organization!
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Timekeeper:

I doubt if u even comprehend him at all.

Na insult u Sabi u no fit argue grin grin grin
Na Mumu dey worry you. Se o mo age mi ni?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by karnap(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Carry your ranting comot.

Is it a force to be a Nigerian like you,Kanu don't believe in your Nigeria and his birth certificate bears Republic of Biafra.

If you don't like it,then kill yourself.
another IPOB sighted. grin grin grin
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Nigeria has given itself a bad image due to the astonishing levels of corruption , decaying infrastracture, exportation of terrorism and death on a mass scale.

And yes crime does contribute to our reputation but all tribes are involved, unfortunately.

Please show me concrete evidence and reputable statistics. Hearsay will not work here.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/309474-in-northern-nigeria-drug-abuse-remains-a-problem-among-women.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2013/12/9/drugs-and-poverty-blight-northern-nigeria

https://www.hrw.org/report/2019/08/27/you-pray-death/trafficking-women-and-girls-nigeria

https://www.equaltimes.org/in-north-eastern-nigeria?lang=en

Introducing to you the biggest fraudsters in Nigeria - the Fulani Cabal and northern elite. Oh sorry, Kano state governors. Sani Abacha, Umaru Dikko and the list is endless. These shameless thieves steal in billions of dollars.

Here are a few smaller ones

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/16/20-suspected-yahoo-boys-arrested-katsina

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/fr/node/242737

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/niger-s-border-prostitutes-and-profits-islam-5364924.html

Go and hide your face in shame.
stop building a castle on the air

The world knows what igbos are capable of doing guy

Statistics shows that IGBOS constitute large percentage of inmate/prisoners in Nigeria and the world at large

The world knows igbos to be ritualist, drugs dealer, fraudsters, human trafficking, prostitution, selling their daughters in the name of marriage, cowards, minority et al.

These are what the world at large knows igbos to be

Stop defending what we know already guy
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by karnap(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We are talking about his Birth certificate and are here talking about wikipedia that can be edited.
who use to edit it,is it buhari or justice Binta nyako

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing / President Buhari Inauguration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.