Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer (42541 Views)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Timekeeper: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Na Mumu dey worry you. Se o mo age mi ni?

Then reply him.... Guess u can't even comprehend his words.. Shame grin
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by orazx: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm a mother with two beautiful daughters. Thanks

Then shut the Bleep up before you install that senseless fluid in those Beautiful Angels
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
stop building a castle on the air

The world knows what igbos are capable of doing guy

Statistics shows that IGBOS constitute large percentage of inmate/prisoners in Nigeria and the world at large

The world knows igbos to be ritualist, drugs dealer, fraudsters, human trafficking, prostitution, selling their daughters in the name of marriage, cowards, minority et al.

These are what the world at large knows igbos to be

Stop defending what we know already guy

You are in self denial, that’s why your country is fast deteriorating. I feel sorry for you Pal. In your head, all your losses, pain, frustrations are because of Igbos - lmao

What a loser !

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by ifiokjohn(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people
You're just vomiting nonsense.
I'm not Igbo, I'm from the south but I can bet you that if BIAFRA is given to the igbos no nation will rival them maybe except ODUDuWa.

You Arewa never fought a war, but yet even when igbo land was bombarded to the ground, they rebuilt it
Even when they were given just 20 pounds today they're living more better than you lot.
Northern NIGERIA is the poverty capital of the world. If your remove Kano and kaduna...the north has nothing else.
Today the Igbos live better than you lot.
Their cities are growing faster than you lot.
Even in same Kano and kaduna, the Igbo per capital income is better and higher than those living there..
That should tell you something.
You lot might have the richest people in Africa due to Nigerian govt patronage but you still have the poorest people in Africa.. I think I will take the Igbo kind of riches.. Middle class.

Go and sit-down there.
What has the Nigerian state benefited the Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Tranquillity360: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
karnap:
who use to edit it,is it buhari or justice Binta nyako
grin grin grin
Na your cow brother edit an
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Oracleforce: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Kanu is a Nigerian by birth, he is from Abia state and holds a Nigerian passport.

So what consular service does he wants. The DSS is right for rejecting the form.

The type of adjournment kanu will receive in his case will pass Major Hamza al-Mustapha own....before you know it, he would have spend 12 years in dss custody until a presidential pardon is given by some lenient presidency.

Fulani rabbit....are you, God...
There is always an end for everything that a beginning....

We are watching

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Tranquillity360: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
Why seeking for what your forefathers lost?
Wake up from your slumber party coward lineage wink wink
No time for fools.

Next.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Masturbator2020: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Kanu is a Nigerian by birth, he is from Abia state and holds a Nigerian passport.

So what consular service does he wants. The DSS is right for rejecting the form.

The type of adjournment kanu will receive in his case will pass Major Hamza al-Mustapha own....before you know it, he would have spend 12 years in dss custody until a presidential pardon is given by some lenient presidency.
Buhari has 2years left..You think any sane President will have KANU kidnapped for calling for referendum? Watch and see.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by dallasi: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Earlystar698:

That online country as you said is giving you sleepless nights bastard

pikin wey say em mama no go sleep...... see the result

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ibkhaleel: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You're just vomiting nonsense.
I'm not Igbo, I'm from the south but I can bet you that if BIAFRA is given to the igbos no nation will rival them maybe except ODUDuWa.

You Arewa never fought a war, but yet even when igbo land was bombarded to the ground, they rebuilt it
Even when they were given just 20 pounds today they're living more better than you lot.
Northern NIGERIA is the poverty capital of the world. If your remove Kano and kaduna...the north has nothing else.
Today the Igbos live better than you lot.
Their cities are growing faster than you lot.
Even in same Kano and kaduna, the Igbo per capital income is better and higher than those living there..
That should tell you something.
You lot might have the richest people in Africa due to Nigerian govt patronage but you still have the poorest people in Africa.. I think I will take the Igbo kind of riches.. Middle class.

Go and sit-down there.
What has the Nigerian state benefited the Igbos?

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists.
Inspite of all these, watch that whatever positions are zoned to them come 2023, they will choose, present & support their candidate seamlessly with less or no friction, rancour, dirty fight in public or the pages of newspapers & without assassinating each other. They understand politics & leadership. It's no coincidence
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ibkhaleel: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists.
Inspite of all these, watch that whatever positions are zoned to them come 2023, they will choose, present & support their candidate seamlessly with less or no friction, rancour, dirty fight in public or the pages of newspapers & without assassinating each other. They understand politics & leadership. It's no coincidence

As long as there's God in Heaven Biafra will never be.
Mark my word.
That name has taken so many lives since 1967 till date.
The Agitators are full of hate and bloodsuckers
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Interesting perspectives. Now you see why the Legal unit withheld it? The British called him a dual citizen , are consular assistance on point when the dual citizen commits a crime in the country of his other nation? Does verbal pronouncement or tearing your passport suddenly make you become a Non-Nigerian?
Since it was the Judge who sent him to DSS until his appearance date, do you not think granting any service outside the scope of constitutional duty of DSS will require presenting it to the Judge to consider especially since it's less than 10 days from now sir? That's why I think that this counsel does not understand the severity of his client's case. And this his paparazzi is a mediocre strategy.

I haven't given any perspective. I only asked questions which u weren't able to answer:

Is it d lawyer that is requesting a foreign country grant consular assistance to his or is it his client asking for consular assistance himself thru his lawyer?

What is d illegality with such a move? Is there any judgement by any judge that kanu should seek d consular services of d United Kingdom? Does kanu need to make recourse to a judge before he seems consular services?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ibkhaleel: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Just don't go and die of heart attack because of MNK.
What are all this epistles for?

MNK is a mere criminal that will rot in hell I have no issue with the fool....as long as he's only killing your people for ritual and destroying your zone!!!!

As long as there's God in Heaven Biafra will never be.
Mark my word.
That name has taken so many lives since 1967 till date.
The Agitators are full of hate and bloodsuckers
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

You are in self denial, that’s why your country is fast deteriorating. I feel sorry for you Pal. In your head, all your losses, pain, frustrations are because of Igbos - lmao

What a loser !
wink wink
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by divinitybillz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Are you really female, you just spilled a lot of senseless shit.... woooow!!!

uote author=KillMNKnow post=103869474]Fck him.. kill the bastard

Association of chest beaters can go fck themselves.

They make themselves appeared bigger than Nigeria on social media but just one IGP and his 8 boys able to destroy them.

They think worshipping Jews and bringing middle east politics into Nigeria will help them, fcking scammers..

Their Messiah captured like mouse. fcking chest beaters[/quote]
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
No time for fools.

Next.
smiley smiley

Ojukwu pipu wink smiley
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
why is he seeking for that at first?

I thought he's a powerful man

Una alpha and omega smiley wink

According to u, Kanu is "a powerful man". What makes Kanu "a powerful man" as u say he is?

Should his status of being "a powerful man" prevent him from seeking consular assistance from d UK?

Who is d "una" that u are referring to?

Why is d Nigerian afraid of kanu getting legal consular services from d British govt?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Mitishi: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is Banana Republic mentality!

Holding a British passport means a lot, that shows how far a western world can go to defend anyone carrying their passport.

Please keep your retarded mentality to yourself.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Conrod: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
sheriffman:
Kanu is a known terrorist who shouldn‘t be given any privileges. How many ISIS or Al-queda terrorists did USA ��or UK �� govts give privileges to, after capture?
These your questions should convince you that mnk is not your average personality,those that partitioned africa at the berlin conference are about to amend some things.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fck him.. kill the bastard

They make themselves appeared bigger than Nigeria on social media but just one IGP and his 8 boys able to destroy them.

They think worshipping Jews and bringing middle east politics into Nigeria will help them, fcking scammers..

Their Messiah captured like mouse. fcking chest beaters
hahahaha.....the day you deared igbos,that day will be your end,.only MNK is giving you this heart attack oooooooo.....you never see anything yet....
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u, Kanu is "a powerful man". What makes Kanu "a powerful man" as u say he is?

Should his status of being "a powerful man" prevent him from seeking consular assistance from d UK?

Why is d Nigerian afraid of kanu getting legal consular services from d British govt?
Did he jumped bail initially?

FYI British can't help una messiah if that's what you think

They are involved on how he was hand picked when he was going after prostitutes in Kenya wink smiley
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Already denying him his rights to free and fair hearing. undecided
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Blackdisciple(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
DSS is taking Mazi matter personal.
But they will be put to shame soon.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by isaiahethan: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:

U are worse than a pig
U will die b4 him

Amen
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

.. he have denounced been a Nigerian and he don't have a valid Nigerian passport......he said he is a Biafran and not a Nigerian...the Nigerian government is simply trying to tramp on his right of existence...
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:

FYI British can't help una messiah if that's what you think

They are involved on how he was hand picked when he was going after prostitutes in Kenya wink smiley

U haven't answered d questions:

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by isaiahethan: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fck him.. kill the bastard

Their Messiah captured like mouse. fcking chest beaters

You will definitely die before him

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:

Not sure I understand d English grammar here
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by zeuss: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

I hope the poor kids will not be as blood thirsty as you......the mods should BAN you on nairaland on account of your Monika, unveiledly canvassing the murder of a person and your language
and words relentlesss pursuing this agenda albeit extra judicially. Any MNK message is gaining traction, in the Senate a motion was moved for DIVISION and desolution of the zoo and you Fulani brother turn it into a rowdy session.....fact is the train has lest the station and it is only a matter of a short time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nvKOlOIgAE
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
husbandless mother to fatherless daughters.yiu know what it's called right?.. grin
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Buckeyemedia1: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fejoku:

MNK is Biafran by birth(his birthday falls into when Biafra was in existence) and a British citizen by naturalization( he wilfully chose to be a citizen). Whatever connects him to Nigeria was forced on him. Can you fault my points? I don't expect your useless and terrorist government to accept easily anyway. Una go learn by force.
Ok it was Biafran passport he used to enter U.K. & applied for residency before he got his British citizenship? Senseless Maga.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by VTJN(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why is d Nigerian afraid of kanu getting legal consular services from d British govt?[/quote]Because government wanna kill him like a goat

Is your question answered sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grace Taiga Is Dead / MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos) / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.