Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer (42548 Views)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by 10mobile: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:
D nairalander with d monicker killmnknow is a product of copulation btw a simpleton and a dimwit. So bad
Lolllllolllllollllllll! KillMNKnow is a product of preposterously putrefied copulative discharge amenable to pneumatic but encrusted malodorous pinnings of the highest order. I hope I'm communicating.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ibkhaleel: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Bros of all I said..which one is wrong or a lie? According to the world bank( not the igbos) the north is the poverty capital of the world.
Was it not same recently we saw people eating grass in the North?
Did the north go through war like the East and came out rebuilding their regionw without govt or foreign help.
We can see the help the Fg and foreign govt is giving the borno state for instance. The Igbos never had that after the war.
They rebuild by them selves and today even Anambra has the list amount of poor people just 8% compare to Kano over 40%..
Today the East controls business in Nigeria.
The only thing the north has to boast is Dangote, Bua and their many connected govt officiers.. even the money they fluant around is Niger delta oil money they have have taken from themselves.
But the Igbo, it is their hard works.. their IQs they have achieved what they have.
Check state by state IQs and I can bet you all igbo states thump the north in that.

Where merit is Enshrined the Igbos rule. Where Quota system is Enshrined..the North rules.
No wonder NIGERIA is like this.
I stand by my word... northerners that have made an indellible marks in the sand of time in this world is like a cup of water when pour into the sea compared to the Igbos.

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

That is the argument of the weak human beings, you want to compare Sambisa Forest to the South-East that is smaller than Kogi State.

Ah, well, you may not believe because you have what the North East lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think yours will be different.

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Emekus999(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Kanu is a Nigerian by birth, he is from Abia state and holds a Nigerian passport.

So what consular service does he wants. The DSS is right for rejecting the form.

The type of adjournment kanu will receive in his case will pass Major Hamza al-Mustapha own....before you know it, he would have spend 12 years in dss custody until a presidential pardon is given by some lenient presidency.
Not so sure.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Johel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fck him.. kill the bastard

Association of chest beaters can go fck themselves.

They make themselves appeared bigger than Nigeria on social media but just one IGP and his 8 boys able to destroy them.

They think worshipping Jews and bringing middle east politics into Nigeria will help them, fcking scammers..

Their Messiah captured like mouse. fcking chest beaters

In the end...you will shed blood tears.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
KILLTHECOWS:
.. he have denounced been a Nigerian and he don't have a valid Nigerian passport......he said he is a Biafran and not a Nigerian...the Nigerian government is simply trying to tramp on his right of existence...

You don't need a valid Nigerian passport to be Nigerian.

For a fact the vast majority of Nigerians have never possessed an international passport
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by caracas: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm a mother with two beautiful daughters. Thanks
Shameless mother
I pray your so called daughters do not end up becoming terrorists like their mother
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Karmaisme(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You are a disgrace to motherhood.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Legendrysailor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
10mobile:

Lolllllolllllollllllll! KillMNKnow is a product of preposterously putrefied copulative discharge amenable to pneumatic but encrusted malodorous pinnings of the highest order. I hope I'm communicating.

Positive....very positive grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Holaomoakin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
I don't think he is complaining to anybody, since he is not fighting for most Niger-ians.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by CavemanDefuturo: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

They make themselves appeared bigger than Nigeria on social media but just one IGP and his 8 boys able to destroy them.

They think worshipping Jews and bringing middle east politics into Nigeria will help them, fcking scammers..

No way you're a mother... except your children are fathered by bandits.
You're such a lunatic, God help your bitter soul. I wish children in general can choose their parents, people like you should not be entrusted with children. Tufikwa!
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by cybersoldiers: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You sound very stupid and idiotic.

If you're not a coward, why not display your real identify.

Onye ara.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ovamboland(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
perambulator:

He can employ the services of a British lawyer and if needed the British firm will enage the services of a Nigerian law firm. thats not the problem. He could also be engaging the services of a British law firm to fight for him in the Uk...again that is not the problem. The problem is Legally he has no proof he was abducted by the Nigerian authorities . Secondly as I have stated above the british are powerless to get involved because although he denounced Nigeria by mouth, he is still legally a nigerian citizen and the UK cannot get involved in matters concerning a dual national in his home country. So neither the Nigerian lawyers or the british lawyers can get him off the hook. As far as Nigeria is concerned a man was declared wanted and he is in Nigeria so his trial continues. If they beleive Nigeria was involved in his abduction...well, good luck proving that!!!!

the case of Umaru Dikoo who was abducted on uk soil and bundled onto Nigerian diplomatic cargo on a Nigerian airways plane could not be linked to the Nigerian Govt and you think this is the one that will stick? Everybody knows Nigeria and insrael were behind it but proving it is a different matter. Kanu cannot prove Nigeria was involved in his abduction because whatever process was engaged to get him to Nigeria was done unofficially and off the books.

All this efforts by Kanu and his lawyers are a waste of time. he is going to eat plenty of watery beans!!!

I agree with most of what you wrote here, and I did not quote you in that my response.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
fergie001:

PUNCH

You should be thanking your stars that you where even allowed to see him in detention or thank your stars he wasn't executed in Kenya.

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Ugonna62: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ovamboland:

The first requirement for IPOB membership or sympathizer must be proof you're dumb and a dummy.
And the only requirement for membership of association of fulani slaves is simply to be a fantastic idiot and a fool.Its obvious that even an infant is more reasonable than you and will amount to wast of time to cont.to engage you into any kind of intelectual conversation.pls stay off my post.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by berrystunn(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

His passport expired, he has renounced his shit hole citizenship. He is also a British citizen and therefore has rights that must be respected. N
The shit hole DSS is digging a very deep hole that will bury the boohairy regime.

Same nnamdi kanu that was insulting British and said his untouchable.. he doesn't need UK to get Biafra..

Now is begging British to help him out from Cage..

Is clear he have no body behind him
Just his brainwashed members.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by chikason22(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:
D nairalander with d monicker killmnknow is a product of copulation btw a simpleton and a dimwit. So bad

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Frando29(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Frando29(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

That is the argument of the weak human beings, you want to compare Sambisa Forest to the South-East that is smaller than Kogi State.

Ah, well, you may not believe because you have what the North East lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think yours will be different.

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Honestly, you didn't make sense in all these. Can you stay within the subject? Your response is completely off point
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by stieyven(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as "fools."Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by stieyven(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Legendrysailor:

U are worse than a pig
U will die b4 him
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as "pigs." Genesis 1 :27
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by celeiyke: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Are you okay?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by karnap(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Na your cow brother edit an
next time you learned how to talk grin your problems pass Biafra imitation
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by ifiokjohn(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Ibkhaleel post=103878376]

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.[/quote so it is Igbos that called the north the Poverty capital of the world?
It is Igbos that made your people majority illiterate even after ruling for more than 40 years?
It is Ipob that left your region so underdeveloped that even a region that was destroyed by war have been rebuilt and being rebuild more by the citizens without the govt help?
The north have cornered the oil resources of the south majorly for themselves but yet the south averagely live better life than the north....I guess it Igbos propaganda.

I guess it also Ipob propaganda that made successful Igbo men and women in the world today where merit is Enshrined.

See , bet me... About from maybe few northerners.. without Quota system the north can't achieved anything where merit is base.

If we remove Quota system now from Nigeria the north is gone be that. Really really gone.. they won't even be in govt or anywhere.
You guys use your population to keep your selves in power and you say you better than the East...how is that possible?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Fourwinds: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

have you smelt Buhari's ANUS today?
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Karlosorji(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
How can a mother be this evil
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Neddyogu(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Fejoku:

MNK is Biafran by birth(his birthday falls into when Biafra was in existence) and a British citizen by naturalization( he wilfully chose to be a citizen). Whatever connects him to Nigeria was forced on him. Can you fault my points? I don't expect your useless and terrorist government to accept easily anyway. Una go learn by force.

Crap.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Jaapu: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Legendrysailor:

I exhibit imbecilic tendencies. I am already doomed so I wont go further.olodo

mad chest beating pigs everywhere on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Dozie32(m): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Kanu is a Nigerian by birth, he is from Abia state and holds a Nigerian passport.

So what consular service does he wants. The DSS is right for rejecting the form.

The type of adjournment kanu will receive in his case will pass Major Hamza al-Mustapha own....before you know it, he would have spend 12 years in dss custody until a presidential pardon is given by some lenient presidency.

You all have failed.
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Dozie32(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Legendrysailor:

U are worse than a pig
U will die b4 him

Isee!
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Legendrysailor(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Jaapu post=103889813]

m
Re: DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer by Legendrysailor(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Dozie32:

Isee!

Isee my bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.