Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) (682 Views)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Women, Dont Hit The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) by vasel15: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
I know say una throat go don day long and you fools would be putting pressure on your boyfriends/husbands now, stop that nonsense, don't push your boyfriend or husband to do what he is not supposed to do because you want him to be like Cubana overnight, go and ask the wife of Cubana how they started.

I know how you Nigerian women love to worship money especially the ones from Igbo land, if you need money so badly go and get a job and work and be contented, or go and join BBN, that is where they share money for stupidity, don't push any man, do not ask a man for something that your father cant buy for you and stop giving bills to politicians we don't want them to keep stealing our wealth to fund your lifestyles.

Marry a man that is OK and start building with him because if you women continue this I must marry rich man mentality then nobody would get married, look for a guy with vision and start building from somewhere.

In case you don't know, what Cubana did was show biz, just to entertain you money-hungry people and do not waste your money on native doctors, lol. Yes, you can do things for blessing but don't do things to cage any rich man because it would backfire on your head. Be comfortable and be patient it is OK to drive a Toyota and stay in the middle class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxTZ5B_AOY

https://www.biafranboys.org/obi-cubana-warning-to-nigerian-women

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) by vasel15: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please before you insult me check this moniker well, I am not a romance Nairalander na politics section I come from and for there we no Sabi talk we get bad mouth
Re: Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
vasel15:
Please before you insult me check this moniker well, I am not a romance Nairalander na politics section I come from and for there we no Sabi talk we get bad mouth
Babes reading this your thread like...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) by vasel15: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

Babes reading this your thread like...

Lol
Re: Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) by ceede2: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
vasel15:
you no miss road, besides, cubana don do waiting dey him mind , who no like beta things

Any man that want to be push by the other gender can be push.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean / Writing / Long distance relationships don't work? See How to make Yours Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.