Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

"I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick (2271 Views)

Confusion As Lady Bumps Into Her Ex-boyfriend Who ‘died’ 5years Ago / +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick by CrisNews: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2022

Re: "I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick by Desusi: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
CrisNews:
"I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Reactions As Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1670394887quotIGoDressLikeAshawoquotReactionsAsLadyBumpsintoHusbandChillingwithHisSideChickCrisben.html
You don't need to dress like ashawo before you get attracted and accepted to your husband, aunty.With your modest apparel and sobriety in addition to good and winsome characters your husband will bow. Men are just like children who see beautiful ten naira note and throws one thousand naira note.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be A Virgin? (Pic) / What Should She Do? / My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.