Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

+18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] (6104 Views)

"I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:
Abba114, you sound too miserable and weak. You don't have will power, but you love abusing innocent people.

Misery loves company, but you got the wrong one this time around.
people are not buying book of lies. so you turn your anger to me
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abba114:

Damn! This hurts. I'm crying already. Use the below I just downloaded from the Internet for the meantime. I have better ones coming.

What's your brand. Teen or grandma? Short or tall? Chocolate or fair? Ass, breast or both?
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Abba114:

If you're still awake, add these black cuties to your soapy collection. You don buy market.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Abba114:

Boy, more.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Abba114:

And more coming...

If you truly want to stop being the king of soapy, stay away from Nairaland.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Zoly: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Buhari's wickedness is more than enough motivation for all smart Nigerians.
Lol. Baba don do us bad thing, Asswear! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tems Retaliates, Harasses Wizkid, Holds His Big Gbola, Davido Recreates. (video) / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.