Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In (3077 Views)

Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online / Photographer Takes Pics In Ordinary Places, But The Result Is Mesmerizing / This is probably the Cutest Pre-wedding Pics in town... Buddies wedding loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello you all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.

Please I need your help with this. I want to know if there's anyone here who has used tampons and menstrual cups to collect blood during their period. I want to try them. I usually have heavy flow. I'm tired of having to change my pads every two hours because of heavy flow. I always use more than one pack of sanitary pads. Can you imagine, I can't even use four packs of sanitary pads for upto three months.

So, that's why I've decided to try the tampons or menstrual cups. Please, if there's anyone here who has used them, please give me feedback on them. I want to know what to expect when using them. Please, I'll so appreciate your suggestions on this.

And please, if there's any thing I can do or take so as to reduce the flow, I'll really appreciate it if you can tell me.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Attached below is a picture of the cup;

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2022
The tampons;

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by bigjackass: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
omo my mind went to rituals when i saw collect blood from visitor

14 Likes

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by dawnomike(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello you all!

Please I need your help with this. I want to know if there's anyone here who has used tampons and menstrual cups to collect blood during their period. I want to try them. I usually have heavy flow. I'm tired of having to change my pads every two hours because of heavy flow. I always use more than one pack of sanitary pads. Can you imagine, I can't even use four packs of sanitary pads for upto three months.

So, that's why I've decided to try the tampons or menstrual cups. Please, if there's anyone here who has used them, please give me feedback on them. I want to know what to expect when using them. Please, I'll so appreciate your suggestions on this.

And please, if there's any thing I can do or take so as to reduce the flow, I'll really appreciate it if you can tell me.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!
You may not feel comfortable wearing those... Give it a try once, and let's have your review of it.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Truvelisback(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello you all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!
Are u related to the woman with issue of Blood?

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u related to the woman with issue of Blood?
Come on! Why did you say that?

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
bigjackass:
omo my mind went to rituals when i saw collect blood from visitor
Cleanse your mind and think outside the box.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
dawnomike:
You may not feel comfortable wearing those... Give it a try once, and let's have your review of it.
I just want to know what to expect when using it. Have you used it before? What's your experience with it?
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Come on! Why did you say that?
Ur excess flow of blood made me say so. Besides, ur threads has been from one problem/complain to another. The other day it was abt ur boobs too flat.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur excess flow of blood made me say so. Besides, ur threads has been from one problem/complain to another. The other day it was abt ur boobs too flat.
But, I'm not lying. Everything I say here is just the truth.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Truvelisback(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, I'm not lying. Everything I say here is just the truth.
Go for medical treatment instead.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by charlesdinho7(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
GOD, thank you for making me a man... how can i be passing through this menstruation thing every month? if your menstrual flow is heavy, why not see a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Truvelisback(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Cleanse your mind and think outside the box.
Go for medical treatment. If it would be too expensive for u or u can't afford it because of financial reasons, u can go to the pharmacist and explain to them so that they would prescribe drugs for u.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Go for medical treatment. If it would be too expensive for u or u can't afford it because of financial reasons, u can go to the pharmacist and explain to them so that they would prescribe drugs for u.
But, you know some of those drugs are even dangerous and not advisable.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, you know some of those drugs are even dangerous and not advisable.
So, what do u intend to do? Go to the Hospital if u can afford it or go to a good pharmacist and let them prescribe drugs for u. Explain ur experience to them.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by honeypot325: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
In as much as tampoon another option but be careful not to wear it for too long
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Ulunne777(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Menstrual cups are better if you get the hang of it instead of tampons.Just like a goalpost ready to accept any incoming ball.You don't wear tampons for long,can result to toxic shock.google it.

I use 1¹/2 packs for a normal flow but I worry for heavy flow ladies and girls unable to afford it right now that use 2 and more.

Have you considered baby diapers?So many women are using it now .Holds in more you know.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Zonefree(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
So, women insert that big cup I'm seeing up there inside their kpekus? Nawao. This gender just carry well dey waka upandan

2 Likes

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Johnson225(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Haa . Wetin be this
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Hotbreadandbean: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ulunne777:
Menstrual cups are better if you get the hang of it instead of tampons.Just like a goalpost ready to accept any incoming ball.You don't wear tampons for long,can result to toxic shock.google it.

I use 1¹/2 packs for a normal flow but I worry for heavy flow ladies and girls unable to afford it right now that use 2 and more.

Have you considered baby diapers?So many women are using it now .Holds in more you know.
Hian! Baby diapers kwa Nothing wey we no go see for tinubu yansh
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by A2daiye(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Not by power and not by might that I'm a man. AlhamdulilLah.
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by NastiLord: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy women wahala na for drum. So, women dey use cup for pusee cheesy cheesy
Guys, you see wetin una dey suck?

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by MickyJNR5: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Check this out and thank me later: https://fb.watch/i14E4dc4eC/?mibextid=qC1gEa

fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello you all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by MickyJNR5: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
GET A MENSTRUAL CUP TODAY AND NEVER HAVE TO BUY A SANITARY PAD AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS!

What if I told you that you can spend just N10,000 only, taking good care of your “monthly visitor” for the next 10 years, and save over N100,000?

Hi, my name is Michael Davies. I’m a graduate of Medical Physiology from LUTH, a Bank of Industry seed funding beneficiary (See proof here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vkyUmCtpUTEuX6yuRIoz8rC2nUcBoJ_k/view?usp=drivesdk), and I’m also a Tony Elumelu Foundation grant beneficiary (See evidence here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zzxSt7aoB9vB1woT8WgyOMBHlAy65iEX/view?usp=drivesdk)

BENEFITS OF USING A MENSTRUAL CUP
- [ ] Never have to worry anymore about where to safely dispose your used pads
- [ ] You can use it for every “monthly visitor” visit for the next 10 years without getting infections or any other disadvantage
- [ ] You can comfortably do ANYTHING with it, including swimming and yoga! (Can you swim with your pads on)
- [ ] After 4-6 hours of using a sanitary pad, you have to dispose it and use a new one, but a menstrual cup can take you for up to 12 hours, then you just empty it and reuse immediately!
- [ ] You can easily pee with a cup, compared to you having to remove your pads each time you want to pee
- [ ] You wouldn’t need to feel you’re sitting on a pad full of blood
- [ ] It reduces your exposure to harmful chemicals
- [ ] Say complete goodbye to that embarrassing garlic or fish-like smell
- [ ] No more blood stains or coloured bedspreads

BONUSES
- [ ] The first 2 people to make payment will get an extra cup FREE!
- [ ] FREE delivery to anywhere in Lagos only!

If you buy from us and it doesn’t deliver as promised, we will refund your money and leave you with the cup as compensation

NB: We only have just 13 cups available as it’s very limited

The standard price for a Menstrual Cup in Lagos is about N11,000 currently, but we will give you for just N10,000 + FREE delivery to anywhere in Lagos only!

To get yours, make payment of N10,000 only (Per cup) to the account details below;
Bank Name: Access Bank
Account Name: Davies Amarachi M.
Account Number: 0043749142

Send proof of payment to me via WhatsApp: 07065576695 or click here to order NOW: https:///76bxdg

After confirmation, your cup will be at your doorstep within 24 hours!

PS: Don’t forget that there are only 13 cups left, and the first 2 buyers get an extra cup FREE (That’s a complete goodbye to pads for the next 20 years!)

fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello you all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by imagrg(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is why you must respect women and offer them all the financial assistance they need as a lover or husband. Believe me, they deserve it!
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by Ikennaford: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
When you stick in the tampon, will you be moaning? That thing Na menstrual dick
Re: Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In by EmiDon11: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wetin be that?
Na funnel?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) / Which Is The Perfect Boos? 36d, 34d, 32b, Or Maybe For The Freaks: 38dd / Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.