Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? (2368 Views)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? / Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by Drsexy(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2011
Everyone is saying character. what's character to a Nigerian man? isn't it Cooking, washing clothes, cleaning the house etc?
@OP If you've got money, pls go for the beautiful chick. Money stops nonsense!
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by BABE3: 6:57pm On May 14, 2011
Beauty! Wetin be character sef? undecided
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by 190: 6:59pm On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

Beauty! Wetin be character sef? undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by hunkyjohn(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2011
Dr sexy:

Everyone is saying character.   what's character to a Nigerian man?  isn't it Cooking, washing clothes, cleaning the house etc?  
@OP   If you've got money, pls go for the beautiful chick.  Money stops nonsense!

That's not the character most of us are talking about. Knowing how to cook or clean is not the focus. It is about contentment vs greed, truthfulness vs lies, patience vs anger etc. Some women are acidic. You do not want to go near them.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by BABE3: 7:00pm On May 14, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

What? undecided
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2011
Beauty of course! Will I put my pénis in your character?
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by BABE3: 7:07pm On May 14, 2011
Crude Oil:

Chei! That your last statement was dumb as 4uck~--lol! Would you also put your pe1is in her beauty?  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by hunkyjohn(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2011
Crude Oil:

After the babe bite off your dick you go think twice
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! That your last statement was dumb as 4uck~--lol! Would you also put your pe1is in her beauty?  undecided lipsrsealed
Yes! Your character cannot give me an erection, and thats all I care about.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by MrWaters: 8:01pm On May 14, 2011
A wife doesn't need to fine but young enough to bear a child. I'll go for xter!
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by Natasha2(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2011
someone like me I will consider THE BOTH first grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

someone like me I will consider THE BOTH first grin grin grin
just wat i intended to post the minute I saw the topic. How did you get into my head angry
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by YoruIgbo(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2011
For me I think you need to be attracted to someone first before you can start a relationship that will allow you know the person's character, so beauty comes first!! Except you have a middle man/woman who has advised you of a ladies character my brother there is no way you can smell or feel character at a first sight but beauty you don't need a middle man because beauty is in the eyes of the 'seer'
Secondly it is very easy to disguise character but to disguise beauty hmmm you go try no be small, because you can forgive a man or a woman for whatever they do against you but when they are ugly well you don't have any option because they will be ugly forever.
Thirdly you can change people's character but you can't change 'wowoness' such as amend boobs, yansh, height, size, face but if you want to try ask Michael Jackson!! body go tell you and finally as a man if you are ugly please don't marry an ugly woman because she has character because if you try am! my brother your children will hate you forever because in future ugly girls will even struggle to get a job not to talk of good job if in doubt go to our banks both home and abroad and or even TV station,

I rest my case
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by Onchedu(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2011
Character is something we discover with time. Personality is what hints us to what character could be. Beauty is what attracts us.

In choosing a wife with whom I intend to build a good home, I'll consider personality first, of course if I don't notice the beauty, I probably wouldn't single her out for further considerations.

character is who we are are when no one else is there.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by BloodShed1: 6:44pm On May 15, 2011
Beauty.

I'm not going to start a relationship with anyone, so why the hell should I care about their lack of character?
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 20, 2011
Beauty is the bomb.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On May 23, 2011
sauer:

just wat i intended to post the minute I saw the topic. How did you get into my head angry
the same way you got into mine to have thought the same thing with me cheesy
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? by lawrencewalton9: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Beauty is also different and it directly affects character. Girls with artificial beauty are more capricious and demanding, according to my observations, and those with natural beauty are more simple. Natural beauty is a trend that hasn't let up in years. Social media feeds are filled with pictures of celebrities without makeup, at home and with sincere smiles. To get my skin in shape, I turned to shrink pores in sarasota florida. At the heart of the beauty industry is the love of yourself, your body and your peculiarities. Thanks to the professionals, I have gained confidence and a good mood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endless Love:: Woman Kept Husband’s Dead Body For 3 Years (pix Inside) / Am I Selfish!!? / Am In A Huge Dilemma,pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.