Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. (7111 Views)

My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman / A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nonexisting1: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2021
If it was leopard that attacked you, na your brother or sister for open this thread and not you that would be chilling somewhere very cold in pieces(not your portion IJN). Leopard no be rat wey dey scratch person. You can't easily escape the grip of a leopard that always takes time to plan its guerrilla attack well. Thank God for your life still.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Imustnottalk: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2021
I no sure say nah leopard attack you
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by emae009(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

It was dark and a surprised attack yet you were able to identify the specie of the cat within few seconds. You must be working with NatGeo Wild.

grin grin and was also able to out run a big cat that was locked-on to him
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Limassol(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
What is the name of your village? Which state? Besides,In Nigeria how could 6am be dark? Highly unlikely. Morever, So the leopard just gave you cuts and retreated just like that? You do realise it's a carnivorous animal right? Please clarify further as your story dose'nt add up.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by babavik: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
You allowed a big bush meat to slip out of your hands? Next time go with a dane gun or at least a machete or dagger.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Interesting. So you are saying a grown leopard can kill a grown man. On average, how many humans do leopards kill per year?

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:

Pls o when did corpers start parading inside bush

Una dey mind that one? Maybe na him cousin be the first Corper in their family; he knows they would swallow whatever he says about Camp.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Una dey mind that one? Maybe na him cousin be the first Corper in their family; he knows they would swallow whatever he says about Camp.

Lol

I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by bmdmix5: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

it was dark and it was a suprise atack..

beside's the cat is huge.
so leopard shey?
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Queenslander(f): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
I will not doubt it if leopards are sighted in Edo state,I have seen a story on naira land about a hunter that killed a buffalo in Edo state,the size of the buffalo was mind boggling, almost as big as a biggest cow in size,if something like that can still live and breed in the forests of Edo then there will be big cats too.
it looks more like a cow.. lool cheesy
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by knifesett: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Most families depend on a decent arrangement of steak blades for both food readiness and feasting. In any event, for the individuals who don't eat steak, cutlery like the Emojoy Steak Knives can be amazingly valuable. Normally, steak blades are serrated, which permits them to cut meat especially well. Notwithstanding, this kind of blade can likewise be utilized for cleaving and cutting food varieties like apples, carrot sticks, cucumbers, cheeses and other little nibble things. Emojoy Knife Set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? / REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.