Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. (5229 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin

When Reno was massaging their small balls and big egos they were full of praises of reno.

Now that he's giving them a little history lesson on how they were once slaves Reno has now turned to an igbo hater.

A tribe of egotistical money worshipping humans who can't handle criticism or opposite arguments. High level group narcissism and marginalization complex. What's paining them is the thought that they were once slaves to the "commo" bini.. opening threads upon threads to treat their wounded ego. Lol, from ffk to Reno..... grin

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by basty: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can you stop mocking, i mean tauting the best people of African race. The richest, educated, the best in all.

Igbo Amaka.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by IDENNAA(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:
grin grin

When Reno was massaging their small balls and big egos they were full of praises of reno.

Now that he's giving them a little history lesson on how they were once slaves Reno has now turned to an igbo hater.

A tribe of egotistical money worshipping humans who can't handle criticism or opposite arguments. High level group narcissism and marginalization complex. What's paining them is the thought that they were once slaves to the "commo" bini.. opening threads upon threads to treat their wounded ego. Lol, from ffk to Reno..... grin

So, if someone decides it's ok to misrepresent a people's history he should not be corrected ? You can't be this ddummb!

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BlowYourMind: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Igbos
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

So, if someone decides it's ok to misrepresent a people's history he should not be corrected ? You can't be this ddummb!

I've discovered that lots of igbos love to bullshit themselves alot reason they are nigeria's greatest history revisionists as embodied by Azikiwe and Achebe. Having a logical argument with them would only reduce one's IQ. Still doesn't change the fact that Reno is right about igbos once being bini slaves.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
basty:
Can you stop mocking, i mean tauting the best people of African race. The richest, educated, the best in all.

Igbo Amaka.

grin yes....the richest, smartest and most powerful Jew race in africa. I know the drill.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by dele1727: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by flamingREED(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
kiss kiss kiss
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Jerryherd: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Inferiority complex.... They always need validation from others

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by ThatFairGuy1: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
The best in baby factory, prostitution, hate and intolerance
basty:

Igbo Amaka.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Newton85: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

This is very ironic, coming from an Eboe whose people are the greatest culprits when it comes to misrepresenting other people's history. So, wetin Reno (your number one hailer) write fit pain you people like this? You Eboes are the most insecure, easily-triggered, utterly fragile humans in Nigeria. Say small thing they don't like and they start wailing endlessly like toy-deprived spoilt brats!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Christiansen(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

You can correct him in a civilized way, not like uncivilized barbarians that you are

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Christiansen(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:
grin grin

Very true.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
When you see children throwing stone on a Mango tree it's not because they love throwing stone but because they see something good.. there's a lot of good things about this tribe called igbo that almost all Nairaland have created thread about them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:
grin grin

Do well to tell about the nature of Reno Omokri as well

Not too long ago, he was telling us about how great, industrious the Igbos are undecided

how they single handedly built bla bla bla... How accommodating they were...

How can he say he's not familiar with the manner at which Nnamdi Kanu speaks For years

Which principled person turns his back on someone just because he's going through trials

Is Reno Omokri consistent

Or should we call it mood swings

Honestly speaking Reno Omokri should have just remained quiet!

You don't rub salt on one's wound! At least no good friend does that!

9 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
inderhappy:
When you see children throwing stone on a Mango tree it's not because they love throwing stone but because they see something good.. there's a lot of good things about this tribe called igbo that almost all Nairaland have created thread about them.

There must be alot of good things about the tribe called fulani's since almost all of nigeria talks about their evil........read the daft logic you're trying to make and ask yourself if I was wrong when I said that majority of you are dumb fvcks.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

There must be alot of good things about the tribe called fulani's since almost all of nigeria talks about their evil........read the daft logic you're trying to make and ask yourself if I was wrong when I said that majority of you are dumb fvcks.

You're not only dumb but aggressively daft.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
To me the attack on Reno was totally unnecessary.

Let those concerned clear themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
inderhappy:

You're not only dumb but aggressively daft.

You stupidly claimed that there's alot of good things about the Igbo tribe simply because people talk about them and am asking you.......you know what, never mind. Not worth it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Do well to tell about the nature of Reno Omokri as well

Not too long ago, he was telling us about how great, industrious the Igbos are undecided

how the single handedly built bla bla bla... How accommodating they were...

How can he say he's not familiar with the manner at which Nnamdi Kanu speaks For years

Which principled person turns his back on someone just because he's going through trials

Is Reno Omokri consistent

Or should we call it mood swings

Honestly speaking Reno Omokri should have just remained quiet!

You don't rub salt on one's wound! At least no good friend does that!

Why didn't ipob know this when they were busy hailing him. Now the honeymoon has ended Reno is now inconsistent and an Igbo hater. The igbos have their good side but also have their bad sides, a man who has been showing solidarity for the biafran cause and having good things to say about the igbos all of a sudden is an igbo hater simply because he shared a piece of past history. Says alot about the igbos.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by ygowon: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
So, as u dey so, Na Igbo be your problem for this shithole. Fulani bandits robbing NECO officials of exam papers thought to be money no be your problem
BSsniffer:
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

Why didn't ipob know this when they were busy hailing him. Now the honeymoon has ended Reno is now inconsistent and an Igbo hater.
Everybody knows how Nnamdi Kanu talks, only Reno claims he's just realising

Of cause it will be strange if you spoke highly of someone then all of a sudden out of the blue, all you have to say is evil undecided

What he said and what he's still saying, is it really necessary

Like I said a wise man must know when to speak!

Is he saying that it's only Nnamdi Kanu that has spoken against Fulani herdsmen invasion

Is he (Reno) not aware of everything

We have individual differences, sure!

But Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a just cause! Turning his back on him the moment he was detained showed immaturity on his own part

7 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
ygowon:
So, as u dey so, Na Igbo be your problem for this shithole. Fulani bandits robbing NECO officials of exam papers thought to be money no be your problem

Can you also ask igbos if Reno is their major problem and why they keep bitching about what he said. Am only airing my opinion. Fulani this thread isn't about fulani bororos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Everybody knows how Nnamdi Kanu talks, only Reno claims he's just realising

Of cause it will be strange if you spoke highly of someone then all of a sudden out of the blue, all you have to say is evil undecided

What he said and what he's still saying, is it really necessary

Like I said a wise man must know when to speak!

Is he said that it's only Nnamdi Kanu that has spoken against Fulani herdsmen invasion

Is he (Reno) not aware of everything

We have individual differences, sure!

But Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a just cause! Turning his back on him the moment he was detained showed immaturity on his own part

Lol...I have very few friends but if they always spoke highly of me and praised me at every turn I'd find it strange and suspicious. And everyone is open to their opinions either necessary or not, we see the unnecessary jabs at other tribes daily but nobody goes around bitching about it.

Lastly even if you feel Reno turned his back against igbos don't you think it's as a result of the attitude of Igbo leaders and governors of whom some where even celebrating the arrest of Nnamdi kanu, you're dragging Reno but your own Igbo leaders kept a layed back nature on the arrest of kanu. Reno has done no wrong.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by ygowon: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

Can you also ask igbos if Reno is their major problem and why they keep bitching about what he said. Am only airing my opinion. Fulani this thread isn't about fulani bororos.
Do you mean you are a follower of Igbo? That's good. Igbo, the celebrity tribe in Nigeria doesn't even know you exist.

5 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:
Even though we can never agree.

One red bororo cow for you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
ygowon:
Do you mean you are a follower of Igbo? That's good. Igbo, the celebrity tribe in Nigeria doesn't even know you exist.

Lol..ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
BSsniffer:
Even though we can never agree.

One red bororo cow for you.

Gladly accepted as long as it's not a cow that has destroyed people's farmlands or led to the deaths of people.

4 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

Gladly accepted as long as it's not a cow that has destroyed people's farmlands or led to the deaths of people.

That is the one, i can give you for now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is the one, i can give you for now grin grin

Shove it up your ass then. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Coconuthead126: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yeah using the reactions of a few Igbos to paintbrush a whole nation of 40 million or more people... How logical... Typical yoruba idiot, get a life you incestuous pig.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RE: Pastor Oyedepo ‘banned From Entering The UK. / Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary / Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.