Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (8326 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ofido(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
''Ofido, the truth is that am so tired of this marrriage that i have made up my mind to file a divorce next week'', i pleaded with her to see reasons not to but all my pleas fell to deaf ears. This was my girlfriend in the university way back 2007, at a point the mother came all the way from Enugu to Ebonyi state jst to ask me to leave her daugther to get married since am still a final year student.

Few weeks latter she told she visited the guy(not even guy, man) that he is good man and she is begining to feel something for him. Heartbroken but as someone who beleives that greater things is yet to come, i wished then well.

13 months into the marriage, i meet her one day in Enugu and she told me how wonderful and happy she have been in the marriage. Now i am surprise about this talk of divorce. Truth is that all the reason's she gave me personally, i do not consider any of it a good reason to call off a 4 year old marriage blessed with a son.

My question is that if you are married today guys, both male and female,(also the married ones here) what can possibly make u call the marriage quit??

My mother have told me one time that even if i caught my wife red handed with another man that i should take back my wife and prosecute the man. If i get home, i can now sit my wife down and ask her wat lead to her actions and try to win her love back.

So can u divorce ur spouse for Infidelity, Sickness, Lazyness, Recklessness, Dirtyness, Woman or Man beater or wil u stay and change ur spouse because for me if i EVER get married i wil never go for a divorce. Wat of you?
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Only Infidelity and NOTHING more, for me. . .[/size]
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2011
Only when Sexkillz answer my e-marriage proposal. wink
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Propose first. . . wink wink[/size]
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ofido(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2011
sexkills are u saying if u catch her once u gonna go for divorce??

Wat if she pleads with u to forgive that it is the hand of the devil?
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by lindabon: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2011
INFEDELITY REPEATEDLY, and the marriage is off! Simples. . . .
Every other thing MAY be handled.  undecided undecided undecided

PLUS, MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2011
O
Ofido:

sexkills are u saying if u catch her once u gonna go for divorce??

Wat if she pleads with u to forgive that it is the hand of the devil?
[size=14pt]Of course i could forgive her, but if i decide to divorce her, it's my right too. . . What i meant is that Infidelity is the only thing she'll ever do to me that would make me consider divorcing her in the first place. . .[/size]
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by coogar: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2011
Ofido:

My mother have told me one time that even if i caught my wife red handed with another man that i should take back my wife and prosecute the man. If i get home, i can now sit my wife down and ask her wat lead to her actions and try to win her love back.

So can u divorce your spouse for Infidelity, Sickness, Lazyness, Recklessness, Dirtyness, Woman or Man beater or wil u stay and change your spouse because for me if i EVER get married i wil never go for a divorce. Wat of you?

if my mum gave me this kind of advice, i would ask for her dna test results and match it with mine.
take back my wife and prosecute the man? was the wife forced to f[i]u[/i]ck the man

listen to that advice at your own peril.
you will find out all your 5 children were sired by your driver, gateman, best friend, lesson teacher and your vet.doctor.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by lindabon: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2011
coogar:

if my mum gave me this kind of advice, i would ask for her dna test results and match it with mine.
take back my wife and prosecute the man? was the wife forced to f[i]u[/i]ck the man

listen to that advice at your own peril.
you will find out all your 5 children were sired by your driver, gateman, best friend, lesson teacher and your vet.doctor.

YUP! coupled with the series of STD tests the man will be subjected to, because he chose to suffer for another persons infedelity!
Plus the "i have f.u.c.ked your wife" look every male neighbor will give you from the mechanic man to the Bus conductor, truck pushers, etc
What a motherly advice!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by coogar: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2011
lindabon:

YUP! coupled with the series of STD tests the man will be subjected to, because he chose to suffer for another persons infedelity!
Plus the "i have f.u.c.ked your wife" look every male neighbor will give you from the mechanic man to the Bus conductor, truck pushers, etc
What a motherly advice!

over my dead body.
i don't even have to catch my wife red-handed. my intuition is enough to send her packing.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2011
Op,ur mother is a good christian,heed her advice. Why commit ur self before God in a sanctuary only to renege on that same vow you took?
Remember,for better and for worst,in sickness and in health,for poorer and richer,till DEATH do us part. Any thing short of these premise is eternal damnation. Kindly advice ur Ex accordingly.
Most ladies pressured into marriage by their parents particularly mothers for greed or selfish motives crash soonest before its stablization.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by iice(f): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2011
Broken trust. Manhandling me. . .not that he will survive that but just saying grin
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by slimyem: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2011
Physica and/or emotional abuse,infidelity.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ofido(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2011
@colgar and lindadon , The issue is that if u start divorce ur wife because of infidelity how many woman are u going to marry at the long run. I believe ther is a reason behind everything. A happily marrried woman in her rigth sence's can not go to the length of sleeping with another man. If it such happens then ther is a reason for that. It migth be ur fault which if u hurriedly divorce her and marries another woman, u migth make that same mistake and the woman wil go outside again.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
iice:

Broken trust. Manhandling me. . .not that he will survive that but just saying grin

Mandhandling is a no no. grin grin grin Aim for the right side neck with swiftness. wink
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by coogar: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ofido:

@colgar and lindadon ,  The issue is that if u start divorce your wife because of infidelity how many woman are u going to marry at the long run. I believe ther is a reason behind everything. A happily marrried woman in her rigth sence's can not go to the length of sleeping with another man. If it such happens then ther is a reason for that. It migth be your fault which if u hurriedly divorce her and marries another woman, u migth make that same mistake and the woman wil go outside again.

i will try and make sure i don't make a whor[i]e[/i] a housewife the second time.
lightning shouldn't strike twice.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mandhandling is a no no. grin grin grin Aim for the right side neck with swiftness. wink
[size=14pt]Mr Chima knows all your moves. . .[/size] wink wink
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
My own is simple oo , if my oyoyo comes home and says hes[size=18pt] Gayyy[/size].

Ayammma na d same day i go run comot for house
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
infidelity,I can give 2nd and 3rd chances but if it continues,I go consider divorce.
Battering,hmmm though I'll arrange boys for him but its not acceptable.

@ ofido I'm divorcing you for going to talk to your ex without my consent.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Mr Chima knows all your moves. . .[/size] wink wink

Not the special reserved moves. wink So far so good. tongue
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Not the special reserved moves. wink So far so good. tongue
[size=14pt]Trust me, he knows all the special reserved moves. . . We grew up in the same village, so i know the hell what am talking about. For example, Mr Chima can shoot down a bird in flight with a single stone from a catapult. . . Pls dont try my home boy. . . You go wound o! wink wink wink[/size]
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MoneyRule(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
Infidelity.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Trust me, he knows all the special reserved moves. . . We grew up in the same village, so i know the hell what am talking about. For example, Mr Chima can shoot down a bird in flight with a single stone from a catapult. . . Pls dont try my home boy. . . You go wound o! wink wink wink[/size]

You have no idea. I will just leave it at that. wink
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^ cool cool
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
Adultery, theft, murder.

I don't give second chances for any of the above.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by eghost247(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
dont think u would know until ur in that situation
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by opribo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
if i catch my wife i mean the mother of my kids in bed with another man, i will behead her and the man and surrender my self to police.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
iice:

Doesnt it depend on where he is manhandling you?

Many women wont mind being manhandled in bed
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ritchboy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
coogar:

over my dead body.
i don't even have to catch my wife red-handed. my intuition is enough to send her packing.

Stop lying. . . You'll slit your wrist and jump off a cliff! grin grin

iice:

Broken trust.  Manhandling me. . .not that he will survive that but just saying grin

You always struck me as a kung-fu chick cheesy
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
Thought provoking.

Off the head,I know deal breakers for me and mine are infidelity and abuse of all types BUT having been in,seen and done it all(almost) I can only but say. . .There's always room for second chance when their is geniue repentance,Not gonna throw away all we've worked for and shared just cos of a moment of madness or weakness.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by emmatok(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
Infidelity and Spousal abuse.

No second chance.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Can't say !!!!!!!it depends on my mood, when the offence was committed, i could catch him with another woman and still forgive him (only if am doing my own though).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) / 10 Females Who Needs 5k Each Shuld Drop Deir ACC Numbers. / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.