Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries (22955 Views)

Tinubu Inaugurates Three Warships, Two Helicopters To Curb Maritime Crimes / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

How is gun violence in America a "national issue requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve" and does that apply to d spate of kidnapping of school children in d north of Nigeria?
His point is you Ipobians are incurring the wrath of Nigerians, soon Ibos will be hated everywhere. We all in Nigeria are wicked, soon it will escalate, and they will chase all Ibos back to biafra states. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by rosinkkit: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Rugaria:

See your fulani herdsman legz wey you go take "get there"..
Go and research about NIGERDOCK and what happened to it..
Zdhildrez of nawadays..
Do you know that ubder Babangida, Nigeria was producing a prototype for a fighting jet called "baby eagle".?
What happened to those? You have a crooked system and a stoopid country. You can't go anywhere until you make changes.

Oh shut up..... That a project stalled under military dictatorship 30 years ago does not mean current projects will fail.

After all, just because you were useless at school, does not mean your child will be useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Stop exposing your ignorance. Nothing I typed suggested Buhari was personally building ships.

Why play dumb?

So kindly play intelligent and let me no what is buharis own inside d navy building ships as stated below?

It seems there is no stopping Mr President in his keen drive to see that Nigeria becomes an industrial and technological giant.

Thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Nigeria is on her way to building vessels like THIS for her navy and for export
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by alamoht(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=rosinkkit post=104098962]

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

It is so stupid of you to have compared USA and Nigeria. Everyone knows USA and gunfire are like bread and beans right from time.

Do you know how problem we are facing here in Nigeria?
Bokoharalism�
Banditry
Kidnapping
Genocide
Corruption
Flood
Lawlessness
Lots more
Any Nigerian who does not feel concerned about the challenges of the country is a human being without being human.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

See as reading and comprehension fail this this one...

Online trolling is a major disease and malady..

grin

Can u use ur reading comprehension to shed light on this?
It seems there is no stopping Mr President in his keen drive to see that Nigeria becomes an industrial and technological giant.

Thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Nigeria is on her way to building vessels like THIS for her navy and for export
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by louqas: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Rugaria:

See your fulani herdsman legz wey you go take "get there"..
Go and research about NIGERDOCK and what happened to it..
Zdhildrez of nawadays..
Do you know that ubder Babangida, Nigeria was producing a prototype for a fighting jet called "baby eagle".?
What happened to those? You have a crooked system and a stoopid country. You can't go anywhere until you make changes.

I repeat WE ARE NOT THERE YET BUT IF WE CONTINUE STEADILY WE WILL GET THERE

Nigerdock was nigerias pride like nitel and nepa of old ....what happened to nepa and nitel happened to nigerdock....

I dont know of any country without problems and which some of its citizens dont think is stoopid.....
So its okay to call nigeria names....but what i dont see is other countries citizens running down their country just because they dont like the presidents tribe.....even when trump was misbehaving Americans were not running down and insulting america but Trump.....run down buhari but please take your toxic comments away from Nigeria......the world is watching, nigeria is beyond buhari who has 2 years to go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2021
osazsky:
if you are not signing a law resisting toddlers on drugs from buying cheap AK 47 riffles from pharmaceutical shops my bro u are encouraging terrorism...u then spend million beautifying prisons..with DStv best foods best women..u are encouraging crime.to some the prison is better than thier homes.

How many laws do we have in Nigeria stopping young ones from buying cheap drugs? Are many young ones not wasting on their lives on cheap drugs here? Gun ownership is a constitutional right in America. Even when Biden proposed vetting some people before they own guns, some Republicans cried foul that he is trying to take away the constitutional right of Americans.

Can you please tell Buhari to stop releasing Boko Haram members? Can you please tell him that it is not right for some Northern governors to grant amnesty to bandits. How will a bandit holding his Ak-47 take pictures with a governor and go back to his banditry? Governor El-Rufai told us that unlike IPOB, bandits in the North are into banditry as a business. Image what a Governor said.

Was it not this government that said the killings by fulani herdsmen in Benue was due to the anti-grazing law in that state? They agreed the killings were by fulani herdsmen, but they justified the killing. The former minister of Defense said it is due to blocking of grazing route. Miyetti Allah vowed more killings. They were not arrested.

If you can't see the difference between what is happening in the US and State sponsored terrorism in Nigeria, then you have a problem.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by fasho01(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Audio
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

His point is you Ipobians are incurring the wrath of Nigerians, soon Ibos will be hated everywhere. We all in Nigeria are wicked, soon it will escalate, and they will chase all Ibos back to biafra states. Idiots.

Ok. That's a good observation. So how did u arrive at d conclusion that I am Igbo?

What exactly is d correlation between ur comment above and this question below?:

How is gun violence in America a "national issue requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve" and does that apply to d spate of kidnapping of school children in d north of Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Sunnybay7: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Can your father stabilize your small family micro economy...dumb Ipob, go and fight and release Cownu, if you no go die for nothing, block heads.
Minions will always defend a bad product,continue we are observing you and the terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Ok. That's a good observation. So how did u arrive at d conclusion that I am Igbo?

What exactly is d correlation between ur comment above and this question below?:

Enemies of Nigeria are Ipobians, boko Haram, Iswap, you all will be killed, enemies are killed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by GreenArrow1(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I hope Nigeria navy can trust and use the war ship they built themselves before exporting it to another country?who will even buy ship that was made in Nigeria and take it to war? Nobe suicide be that?

Lol. Weep not child. The Nigerian navy has built two warships and other vessels already. They are moving forward to bigger things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

I don’t get how u keep equating bokoharam jihad fighters and Fulani killers/kidnappers to police corruption in the US...is this ur level of reasoning or u are being paid to ignore the fact that your government releases repentant terrorist??

I’m not. All I said was every country has its own set of issues. But you are so dense that, that simple point went over your head smh
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Wow!. All this, yet our population has not fallen to 50 million from 210 million.

We must be magicians.

Or the more likely story is that you are a disgruntled, lazy fool, exaggerating the problems of the nation to masturbate your foolishness.

He is Ipobians, they hate Nigeria and Nigerians and we hate them too. Death to all Ipobians.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by alamoht(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021
No country will partner with Nigeria.
Who knows the truth
This APC era eheen, any news or new thing from needs proper investigation.

Any Nigerian who does not feel concerned about the challenges of the country is a human being without being human.

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Wow! All this, yet our population has not fallen to 50 million from 210 million.

We must be magicians.

Or the more likely story is that you are a disgruntled, lazy fool, exaggerating the problems of the nation to masturbate your foolishness.

That’s what it is!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Minions will always defend a bad product,continue we are observing you and the terrorist.
Ipobians hate Nigeria and Nigerians, soon Ipobians will be targeted everywhere, we will get you, no space for our enemies in Nigeria. Any Ipobian seen should be lynched or shot.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by MisfitHPG: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/nigerian-navy-to-begin-construction-maintenance-of-ships-for-other-countries/
I would rather trek to Borno and challenge Boko Haram with catapult than enter that ship...even shark go dey fear to enter that ship
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by dmbb: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
I kiss US butts lol
Don't say what you don't know
I'll rather live in Antarctica than US grin
I love Asians instead
Places like china Korea

Don't mistake me for IPOB cheesy
I go teach you lesson
I not the dumb Igbos you argue with grin
My man you are a confirmed Ipob sheepish member
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by GreenArrow1(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Quoting the same thing over and over again. What you don't seem to get is that, whether you go hang yourself over this piece of news or not, the Nigerian navy has, is, and will build ships. Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Rugaria: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
louqas:

I repeat WE ARE NOT THERE YET BUT IF WE CONTINUE STEADILY WE WILL GET THERE

Nigerdock was nigerias pride like nitel and nepa of old ....what happened to nepa and nitel happened to nigerdock....

I dont know of any country without problems and which some of its citizens dont think is stoopid.....
So its okay to call nigeria names....but what i dont see is other countries citizens running down their country just because they dont like the presidents tribe.....even when trump was misbehaving Americans were not running down and insulting america but Trump.....run down buhari but please take your toxic comments away from Nigeria......the world is watching, nigeria is beyond buhari who has 2 years to go

How did you arrive at the bolded? Why do you afonjas always try to be deceitful? Who doesn't like the presidents tribe? Igbos worked with the Sarduana, igbos worked with Shagari, igbos voted Atiku! How many igbos have you guys supported at the national level? Am I supposed to love the fulani herdsmen after all the killings they have done across this country? Am I supposed to be in love with Buhari, after all his obvious show of disdain for the East and her people? What exactly are you driving at? That igbos woke up one morning and started hating the fulani while the fulani is busy loving them endlessly?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by AmazingELixir: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

undecided

Before why won't the bolded be Buhari's fault ...I'm very certain the lady would have lost concentration while thinking of the hardship and penury the mannequin has foisted on Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

No. Biden just allows everyone to enter a shop and buy a submachine gun to go on shooting sprees, with the resultant 40,000 homicides per annum in the US.

Just like Trump did.

And Obama before him.

And Bush before him.

And Clinton before him.

Bodyguard for oyinbo.

''GVA reports there have been 293 mass shootings in 2021 so far, in the USA''

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/21/us/gun-violence-weekend-roundup/index.html

Why has Biden not stopped this the way you are demanding Buhari stop all crimes in Nigeria?

You should not be displaying Ignorance here. Owning a gun in the US is a constitutional right unfortunately, you don't know for sure who will carry his guns to a school and kill children. Even when Biden said some people should be vetted before owning guns, Republicans accused him of trying to take away the constitutional right of Americans.

Just tell your Buhari to stop releasing Boko Haram members. Tell him to arrest and persecute bandits and killer Fulani herdsmen. Tell him not to blame Fulani herdsmen killings on the victims. The DSS should use the same zeal on bandits as they are using on Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Ighoho. Tell El-Rufai that banditry ought not to be a business. Tell governor Masari of Katsina he ought not to be taking pictures with bandits.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by GreenArrow1(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Buhari will be done in about two years or less time. What are your plans about your life after that?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]

I refused to be TROLLED...

grin

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Killermamba: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
Rip in advance to the country that will actually order for one, that is if they manage to build it.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

You should not be displaying Ignorance here. Owning a gun in the US is a constitutional right unfortunately, you don't know for sure who will carry his guns to a school and kill children. Even when Biden said some people should be vetted before owning guns, Republicans accused him of trying to take away the constitutional right of Americans.

Just tell your Buhari to stop releasing Boko Haram members. Tell him to arrest and persecute bandits and killer Fulani herdsmen. Tell him not to blame Fulani herdsmen killings on the victims. The DSS should use the same zeal on bandits as they are using on Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Ighoho. Tell El-Rufai that banditry ought not to be a business. Tell governor Masari of Katsina he ought not to be taking pictures with bandits.

Must we tell the president to arrest and prosecute bandits and terrorists when he's actually fighting and killing them every day?

It's like asking you to get up and go to work when in fact you are already at work.

You did make any sense...
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Buhari is not Nigeria, the topic talks about Nigeria building warships idiot. You and your family will see death, since you hate Nigeria, death to you and your family soon, idiot. You dumb Ipobians should leave Nigeria if you hate it, or die miserably. You and. Your family are idiots.

Preferably, they should leave and never speak of Nigeria again ever in their lives if they hate Nigeria so much, turn in your passport while at it too and never look back, idiots!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by MisfitHPG: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Before you talk make sure you think so as not to manifest pitiable ignorance,the people that died over there are blacks who it's a way of life to kill themselves,they want to die,we we do not want to die,we do our best to survive but this government keeps letting their people kidnap and kill us without any challenge,nobody blames Buhari for the cultists killing themselves,we who are abiding citizens shouldn't be allowed to be taken and killed like roaches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / New Lagos Electricity And Property Laws / Apologize To Nigerians For 'booing' Buhari - NANS Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.