Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. (2668 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by definitelyME(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Ghhbbn

25 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Jidemoo: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Lovely article... May the love that exist between una never grow cold.

Am still single but hoping to find true love soon

11 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by dahgifted(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
I'm not Married yet..
Lemme read other people's Nostalgic comments.
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by emmanuel1277: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Omo me I wan blow for my music first before I marry the one wey I meet oh

.check out my first low budget video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Uem_7T5mw
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by fati2001(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2021
definitelyME:
Once upon a time, I organised a house opening party for my newly built duplex somewhere in Lagos to cut the long story short, I told my dad and mom to invite lots of their friends and colleagues to the party(majority of them I knew where really big business men) that I would love for prominent people to attend so that I can make new friends and possibly, really influential business partners ( but only me knows what was in my mind sha grin )..so fast forward to the D-day.. Men and women in all shapes and colours, trooped in..cars in all sizes also trooped in..I was really surprised. Me that was forming big boy with my range rover evoque, I was really humbled that day.. So as the party went on, prayers and well wishes coming from all corners people eating and drinking.. Like a fighter jet that locks on its target before firing, my eyes locked on this particular beautiful, gorgeous and magnificent creation sitting so focused on her phone.. She didn't even act like she was interested in all what was going on..just so light skinned, quiet and gentle looking( my spec)..without wasting much time I went to where she was sitting, asked if any one was sitting close to her(because there was an empty chair space)and she said yes, her mother.. I was like OK, I wouldn't take much of your time. I would love to just sit and have a brief discussion with you. And she agreed... I introduced my self as Cyril, the celebrant and she introduced herself..as the conversation went on, I got to know she was the daughter of one of my dad's close friends, very rich man like this..
For sometime, we laughed and joked with each other and I noticed my mom one side just gallivanting about for no reason looking at us with one eye and with one kind yeye smile on her face( that woman can be very funny at times. Love you mom)..

We both talked and laughed till It got dark and most people were beginning to head home..so after some time, we exchanged contacts and she bid me farewell with a very charming smile on her face as her and family got into their car and zoomed off..I could remember later that night, my mama refused to sleep and leave me alone ohh..asking me silly questions about my conversation with her grin ..

We dated for almost two years and I was really happy knowing that our relationship was endorsed by both my parents and hers...we had lots of fun together prior to marriage grin and by Gods grace we are blessed with two wonderful kids..

And that is how I my wife...feel free to share yours.

NICE NOVEL
SHARE ME THE TITLE

18 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by fati2001(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2021
WERE YOU FORNICATING BEFORE AND AFTER YOU MET HER cheesy cheesy

DID YOU GUY'S AGREED ON NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE?

WERE YOU FAITHFUL TO HER DURING COURTSHIP? AND ARE YOU STILL FAITHFUL?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by definitelyME(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Jidemoo:
Lovely article... May the love that exist between una never grow cold.

Am still single but hoping to find true love soon
amen...may you find that which your heart seeks I pray.

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Please if u are single, don't come and lie here ooo. I am watching u

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by fati2001(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2021
IS THIS URS?

https://www.nairaland.com/6880285/20-year-old-confused-abroad#108198209
tongue

Mods please forgive me.I know this is not the right section for this but,Only God knows how bad I need advice right now. I really need all the advice I can get now especially from the adults In the house. please anyone who has something to say, please advice me like I am your own child... Let me just go straight to the point..I am currently on the verge of gaining admission into a government owned university in Nigeria to study computer science, all the expenses are going to be taken care of by my dad and I am currently 20 years old... After much thought and thinking I've been doing lately and I am a business minded and money driven person and I know I am very hardworking especially at things I love and set my mind to do. After giving much thought to how things are going in this country and the kind of dreams I have for my self and my family, I am currently considering calling my dad for a talk and explaining to him that I would love to learn any I.T related course and or truck driving in Nigeria for may be six Months or so then after that, travel to Europe or Canada for work....

Guys I really need your advice... And please take note, money is not the problem because I know who my father is and what he is capable of..
Would it be wise to travel abroad for work after studying an I.T course or learning to drive trucks here in Nigeria considering my age and what I stand to achieve with in the span of four years of working abroad, or should I just stay and study my computer science jeje in Nigeria.
Mods, please help me push to f.p, because it would really help me alot.

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Ocholu: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Let me be real with y'all;

Make una no too reason this idiot matter. He is just an introverted day dreamer, who builds castles in the air and creates fictional realities in his head.

Just a click to his profile would clear your doubts.

Agbaya

We Are Watching!!!

13 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2021
definitelyME:
Once upon a time, I organised a house opening party for my newly built duplex somewhere in Lagos to cut the long story short, I told my dad and mom to invite lots of their friends and colleagues to the party(majority of them I knew where really big business men) that I would love for prominent people to attend so that I can make new friends and possibly, really influential business partners ( but only me knows what was in my mind sha grin )..so fast forward to the D-day.. Men and women in all shapes and colours, trooped in..cars in all sizes also trooped in..I was really surprised. Me that was forming big boy with my range rover evoque, I was really humbled that day.. So as the party went on, prayers and well wishes coming from all corners people eating and drinking.. Like a fighter jet that locks on its target before firing, my eyes locked on this particular beautiful, gorgeous and magnificent creation sitting so focused on her phone.. She didn't even act like she was interested in all what was going on..just so light skinned, quiet and gentle looking( my spec)..without wasting much time I went to where she was sitting, asked if any one was sitting close to her(because there was an empty chair space)and she said yes, her mother.. I was like OK, I wouldn't take much of your time. I would love to just sit and have a brief discussion with you. And she agreed... I introduced my self as Cyril, the celebrant and she introduced herself..as the conversation went on, I got to know she was the daughter of one of my dad's close friends, very rich man like this..
For sometime, we laughed and joked with each other and I noticed my mom one side just gallivanting about for no reason looking at us with one eye and with one kind yeye smile on her face( that woman can be very funny at times. Love you mom)..

We both talked and laughed till It got dark and most people were beginning to head home..so after some time, we exchanged contacts and she bid me farewell with a very charming smile on her face as her and family got into their car and zoomed off..I could remember later that night, my mama refused to sleep and leave me alone ohh..asking me silly questions about my conversation with her grin ..

We dated for almost two years and I was really happy knowing that our relationship was endorsed by both my parents and hers...we had lots of fun together prior to marriage grin and by Gods grace we are blessed with two wonderful kids..

And that is how I met my wife...feel free to share yours.

The Op is fake as anything.... grin grin grin grin

Al your previous post says you are just 20years...

20 years old and confused Op grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Bastardlyrich: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Wow,wekdone Jim iyke.
But we're is the part two.
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by fati2001(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with y'all;

Make una no too reason this idiot matter. He is just an introverted day dreamer, who builds castles in the air and creates fictional realities in his head.

Just a click to his profile would clear your doubts.

Agbaya

We Are Watching!!!

NOT HIS FAULT.
BUT BLAME THIS 2 FISH'S PISCES
she's responsible .

grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by greatfucker: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Wow I love yr song
Are u on audiomark

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Opeyemic01: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
This movie sweet well well

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by ambitiouschap17: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Why not sell this movie scripts to Nollywood movie producer.
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by definitelyME(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:
IS THIS URS?

tongue

Mods please forgive me.I know this is not the right section for this but,Only God knows how bad I need advice right now. I really need all the advice I can get now especially from the adults In the house. please anyone who has something to say, please advice me like I am your own child... Let me just go straight to the point..I am currently on the verge of gaining admission into a government owned university in Nigeria to study computer science, all the expenses are going to be taken care of by my dad and I am currently 20 years old... After much thought and thinking I've been doing lately and I am a business minded and money driven person and I know I am very hardworking especially at things I love and set my mind to do. After giving much thought to how things are going in this country and the kind of dreams I have for my self and my family, I am currently considering calling my dad for a talk and explaining to him that I would love to learn any I.T related course and or truck driving in Nigeria for may be six Months or so then after that, travel to Europe or Canada for work....

Guys I really need your advice... And please take note, money is not the problem because I know who my father is and what he is capable of..
Would it be wise to travel abroad for work after studying an I.T course or learning to drive trucks here in Nigeria considering my age and what I stand to achieve with in the span of four years of working abroad, or should I just stay and study my computer science jeje in Nigeria.
boy..some people on here sometimes don't make topics in reference to themselves.. So times I make threads to seek solution to other peoples problems, but I makes those threads as if I was the one in need of the solution... As simple as that..
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Moeman: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
here to read truth and lies
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by VanillaIyce(f): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
definitelyME:

Interesting
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Them dey do house warming party for face me I slap you house? Make we dey reduce the way we lie

4 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Bunmhi(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good for you oo Op
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Lamanii22(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Awwwwn so lovely.... I met my partner somewhat 9 years ago, I was 17 then.... Then carnival still existed "fanti carnival" is what we call it, I was the secretary of my own zone, we go to houses to distribute envelopes for financial support.... So the love of my life happened to be in one of those flats loool.... The house had gyming equipment, he was carrying weight, I never liked people with muscle but the chemistry we had was just different......

We didn't date immediately though... We officially started dating two years ago and we are engaged today, we've got a baby girl together, she'd be one by jan3rd....

3 Likes

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Map1(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2021
fati2001:
IS THIS URS?

tongue

FBI

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by funshow21: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2021
i met my wife in my dreams. asked her out while i was still asleep!! buh she said yes !! buh we broke when i woke up from my slumber ..
Op hope u re satisfied now??
dindinrin oniro!!
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by MufasaLion: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Come and do a better video shoot. cool
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by MufasaLion: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2021
My future wife is in Mars. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by Holywizard: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Kiddo.
U opened a thread about a 20yr old self of yours and you are still day dreaming.
Kiddo wake up, day don break oo
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by goodlife4good(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
definitelyME:
oga you have no problem na , , money is involved, you are already doing well then so you cant get rejection just like that. that is every lady dreams.

Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by goodlife4good(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
definitelyME:

grin grin grin grin oga you have no problem na , , money is involved, you are already doing well then so you cant get rejection just like that. that is every lady dreams.
Re: This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. by AmVista: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Poor fictional story

Na living in bondage breaking free scene you copied

Clown grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Masculine Qualities Women SECRETLY Love In Men / My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman / Lies Women Tell Men And Get Away With it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.